skizzz
+22|6849|Moore, Oklahoma
I dont understand did they change something with the helicopter since patch 2, I been away down in New Orleans for 3 months come back and cant fly the heli for crap. I cant seem to whip it around its like when im trying to make a real sharp turn its like an obtuse angle... I can still fly just fine just my turn radius is really jacked up. My only thought is that i started using the keyboard mouse combo instead of my joystick since my new pup chewed the cable to it.

Last edited by skizzz (2005-11-15 19:39:01)

RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6784
Well, you might be... out of practice.

To my knowledge, nothing has changed with piloting in 1.03
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6557|Plano,Texas
All I know is that in the SF coppers they changed them they are harder to fly now and the ones in vanilla are easy to fly. Hope i could help happy flying
crownvic96
+5|6594
I just noticed the throttle settings on the new recon helo's are different from the attack choppers which blows. on my saitek x45 the throttle range on the recon helo is from like 50-100% of my saitek's throttle(when my saitek is at 50% the chopper is at 0% and at 100% its at 100%) but with the attack helo's the saitek throttle works linearly from 0-100%.

anyone else have this problem? it really makes trying to hover to repair/rearm the recon helo a real pain the the ass.
frankhamand
=MIA=
+17|6615
dont use mouse for choppering, its so unbelievable bad, use WADS/arrow keys, much better than even a joystick
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6599|The real world

frankhamand wrote:

dont use mouse for choppering, its so unbelievable bad, use WADS/arrow keys, much better than even a joystick
No.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6693
mouz owns....my m8>>>gunner...can' t understand how i' m able to fly...damn nice...^^
Longbow
+163|6687|Odessa, Ukraine

elmo1337 wrote:

frankhamand wrote:

No.
Yes , but needs more practice to use unguided missiles .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard