pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639
I have evidence that karkand is for fags here is my evidence..

One of the tiniest entities in the human genome is becoming a very big deal in biology, with implications for Karkand, or Karkand, was considered relatively unimportant less than a decade ago. In 2001, researchers published just four papers on the subject. In 2004, scientific journals featured miRNA discoveries in nearly 200 papers, according to the National Library of Medicine's online journal database.

The tiny bits of RNA play a part in gene regulation, which involves how and when genes turn on and off. When the human genome proved to have fewer than 25,000 genes instead of the 100,000 or so that many scientists predicted, gene regulation became the focus of much attention. Suddenly it wasn't the genes themselves that held the most intrigue, but the things that influence their behavior and the proteins that the gene-regulation process produces. and os karkand

MiRNA seems to stifle the production of proteins exclusively -- a function opposite that of its better-known relative, messenger RNA, or mRNA, which translates instructions from genes to create proteins.

KARKAND
"MiRNA has become quite a hot area of study right now because for many years we believed that we had basically solved a lot of the problems of gene regulation," said Frank Slack, assistant professor of molecular, cellular and developmental biology at Yale University. "But over the past five years, we found this huge, hidden family of microRNAs that we didn't know about that are now showing up in almost every area of biology."

Hope you all undestand why i think karkand is gay
Simon
basically
+838|6651|UK
What ?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6612|Cork, Ireland
EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM

No
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6488|Nevada
You try too hard.
siciliano732
+202|6642|New York
wtf are you talkin about....

....why do people post the stupid crap ive ever seen?!
golgoj4
+51|6767|North Hollywood
someone revoke him...from everything.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6659|United States
you've been awarded the stupidest pointless post of the day ribbon.
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
ITs purebeef, making up bullshit is.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA
https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/cbasterd420/O_RLY.jpg
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6590|Seattle

Tough crowd.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6616|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

Tough crowd.
Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I fuckin' need you more than ever.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
maef
+67|6676|Tulln, Austria
I think I wouldn't even have understood it if it was just remotely grammatically correct.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/JTreesmokin/NOOOOOrly.jpg
cablecopulate
+449|6731|Massachusetts.
RNA is the cure for all illnesses known to man. If you duplicate a gene and then mirror it, the RNA shuts off the good gene and the mirror gene. The only catch is they have to decipher what every gene in the body actually does.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6611|Houston, TX
Is this Fancy_Pollux?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6590|Seattle

Marlboroman82 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Tough crowd.
Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I fuckin' need you more than ever.
Turnaround, every now and then i get a little bit terrified and then i see the fuckin look in your eyes
lmao!

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/f8902dd1f7.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
basetballjones
+30|6741
How dare you twist valid research into something so patently ignorant.

I wasted too much time replying already.

dumkoph!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6759|Cambridge (UK)

siciliano732 wrote:

wtf are you talkin about....

....why do people post the stupid crap ive ever seen?!
Because you don't get out enough?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639

pure_beef_69 wrote:

WHo changed the name of this TOPIC!

One of the tiniest entities in the human genome is becoming a very big deal in biology, with implications for Karkand, or Karkand, was considered relatively unimportant less than a decade ago. In 2001, researchers published just four papers on the subject. In 2004, scientific journals featured miRNA discoveries in nearly 200 papers, according to the National Library of Medicine's online journal database.

The tiny bits of RNA play a part in gene regulation, which involves how and when genes turn on and off. When the human genome proved to have fewer than 25,000 genes instead of the 100,000 or so that many scientists predicted, gene regulation became the focus of much attention. Suddenly it wasn't the genes themselves that held the most intrigue, but the things that influence their behavior and the proteins that the gene-regulation process produces. and os karkand

MiRNA seems to stifle the production of proteins exclusively -- a function opposite that of its better-known relative, messenger RNA, or mRNA, which translates instructions from genes to create proteins.

KARKAND
"MiRNA has become quite a hot area of study right now because for many years we believed that we had basically solved a lot of the problems of gene regulation," said Frank Slack, assistant professor of molecular, cellular and developmental biology at Yale University. "But over the past five years, we found this huge, hidden family of microRNAs that we didn't know about that are now showing up in almost every area of biology."

FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6633|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
damnit Chuy, why'ed you have to take away the negative karma!!!!!!!!
James-m
+28|6542|England

pure_beef_69 wrote:

KARKAND

maybe you just suck at the map? go jump off a bridge you idiot
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6642|Washington DC

pure_beef_69 wrote:

WHo changed the name of this TOPIC!
I changed it ... and I moved it to a more appropriate section.  If you don't want your thread title changed, then pay attention to the rules:  "Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread."  Your original title was non-descriptive bait, created just to get people to enter a rather lame thread.

You want a different title, then suggest something appropriate. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard