Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

she dumped me for anothert guy....dammit.... tried to say she would get back together with me later on...yeah right....she decides to go out with sum other jerk. dammit. need to kill sum bastards on bf2...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
Fear not Become a riding Instructor. its almost exclusivly wealthy females almost all the Males are Gay. You dont even have to know what your doing. Just act cool and Drink coffe and smoke cigerettes. You will be awash in women.
m4sopmod
+1|6723
Happenned to me b4 and i believed many ppl in the board experienced it before. Just get a new chick man. As for now, enjoy whateva u never could have done before - gaming, pimping, sleeping to the max
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

haha well sad thing is sopmond, i cant find any toher chicks. no girl likes me....
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK

ryan_14 wrote:

she dumped me for anothert guy....dammit.... tried to say she would get back together with me later on...yeah right....she decides to go out with sum other jerk. dammit. need to kill sum bastards on bf2...
Sorry to hear that, mate Genuinely. Keep yer chin up
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Sorry to hear about this.. but look on the bright side, being single/unattached has its merits..and the biggest thing about it is, you are a free man. Free to do as you wish, what you wish and when you wish. No obligations.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

www.livejournal.com
http://www.ljdrama.org/
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6726|NH - USA
She did you a favor - enjoy the freedom to play BF2 as long as you wish. Leave her and the memories in the UAV trailer and blow it up with C4!
section9
+9|6818|USA
You'll discover unfortunately that most women turn out to be who...er's.No offense to any real life who...er gamers out there , you provide a very valuable community service and help keep our health care officials employed.

Last edited by section9 (2005-11-21 01:35:12)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

good call on her part tbh
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium

usmarine wrote:

necro tbh
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Jebus wrote:

usmarine wrote:

necro tbh
no its called search faghat
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Ryan wrote:

haha well sad thing is sopmond, i cant find any toher chicks. no girl likes me....
Lies mate. You've had a gf n probably dedicated your time to her, meaning you havent had a chance to charm the pants off any other girls.
Have a bit of a mope about, get the wrorst of it out your system, then meet up with your mates and get horrifically drunk! Thats what I do when I get dumped.

Except this time I'll be celebrating, in fact I almost am!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Please refrain from bumping topics.

usmarine; your habit of bumping threads is not going to end well if you persist.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard