JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal
I'm sure there will be lots of replies like "zomg this guy doesn't know anything he speaks a funny language I know the building came down due to fire because I am a 40 year old living in my mother's basement." Nonetheless, here it is.

This is an excerpt from a Dutch TV interview with an expert in controlled demolition, Danny Zowenko. He is shown a clip of WTC Building 7 collapsing but he does not know it is from the WTC or that it was on September 11. He says without a doubt that it was controlled demolition. He is then told what building it is and he cannot believe it, as most cannot either. This is yet another expert who has confirmed that controlled demolition was used on 9/11.

I'm sure there will be many who won't even watch the video and just dismiss it as crazy out of hand. That is their problem. If you don't even look at other evidence, you obviously are in the wrong section.

Here is more of the interview:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231

I tried to embed each of the three videos but it didn't work sorry.

Here is a link to two more experts on structural engineering, Hugo Bachmann and Jörg Schneider, who confirm WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition:

http://tagesanzeiger.ch/dyn/news/ausland/663864.html

QUOTE:

"Nach meiner Meinung ist das Gebäude WTC 7 mit grosser Wahrscheinlichkeit fachgerecht gesprengt worden», sagt Hugo Bachmann, emeritierter ETH-Professor für Baustatik und Konstruktion. Und auch Jörg Schneider, ebenfalls emeritierter ETH-Professor für Baustatik und Konstruktion, deutet die wenigen vorhandenen Videoaufnahmen als Hinweise, dass «das Gebäude WTC 7 mit grosser Wahrscheinlichkeit gesprengt wurde. "

"In my opinion WTC7 was with the utmost probability brought down by controlled demolition done by experts" says Hugo Bachmann, Professor emeritus for structural analysis and construction at ETH*. And also Jörg Schneider, another Professor emeritus for structural analysis and construction at ETH, interprets the small number of existing videos as indices that "WTC7 was with the utmost probability brought down by explosives".
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia
I can't be bothered to go to Wiki on this*, but wasn't WTC7 the one that was damaged badly by debris and was demolished days after?

By all accounts, I'm likely wrong, but wasn't one of the buildings demolished after Sep.11?

*I have more important things to do. Like unfuck fix my new modem.

Mcminty.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6560|AK101 Factory
https://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6010/oldchestnuted6.jpg

Interesting though +1
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Do you want to compare that with the amount of people who say the aftermath of 9/11 in no way resembles a controlled dem?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
glopje_nl
+21|6672|HOLLAND
u should watch the whole video its from zembla but its only dutch thats to bad
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Even the guy being interviewed didn't know most things about what was happening inside.  Or when it collapsed.  This is a joke.
Darkneoknight
+1|6747|Elkhorn, WI
Nothing against Botswana, but people like this always make me mad. There's many many many levels of hidden things going on. There's what the general pubic see, what the intelligent people are shown, like this, and there's bound to be at least 3 more layers of hidden crap going on. Bottom line, we got hit. Don't care what things added into it, people died. Pointing fingers doesn't do anything. But like I said, I've nothing against poster's like Botswana, he's not reporters and conspirathy theorists that come up with this stuff.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

Kmarion wrote:

Do you want to compare that with the amount of people who say the aftermath of 9/11 in no way resembles a controlled dem?
rofl @ in no way resembles...

I've not seen one quote that says that and I've read all your debunking links and listened to your hour long popular mechanics show.  They might have an excuse for why it collapsed, but they never say it didn't resemble a controlled demolition.  I'm more than willing to stand corrected if you can.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I've not seen one quote that says that and I've read all your debunking links and listened to your hour long popular mechanics show.  They might have an excuse for why it collapsed, but they never say it didn't resemble a controlled demolition.  I'm more than willing to stand corrected if you can.
http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/ go to 1:17:30 It should be around there in the video.
Apparently you haven't watched that video.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

Kmarion wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/ go to 1:17:30 It should be around there in the video.
Apparently you haven't watched that video.
I'll admit I didn't notice you'd gone off topic with that blanket '9/11 aftermath' statement.  Stupid me skimmed and thought we were still talking about the topic at hand.  WTC7.  We can compromise and agree that the WTC7 collapse itself does resemble a controlled demolition, but the aftermath of the combined events does not.  I personally think that the twin towers collapse could have been caused by the planes, but I just think the investigation was fudged too much to be 100% certain, and that much more effort should have gone into it.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6704|New York

JimmyBotswana wrote:

I'm sure there will be lots of replies like "zomg this guy doesn't know anything he speaks a funny language I know the building came down due to fire because I am a 40 year old living in my mother's basement." Nonetheless, here it is.

This is an excerpt from a Dutch TV interview with an expert in controlled demolition, Danny Zowenko. He is shown a clip of WTC Building 7 collapsing but he does not know it is from the WTC or that it was on September 11. He says without a doubt that it was controlled demolition. He is then told what building it is and he cannot believe it, as most cannot either. This is yet another expert who has confirmed that controlled demolition was used on 9/11.

I'm sure there will be many who won't even watch the video and just dismiss it as crazy out of hand. That is their problem. If you don't even look at other evidence, you obviously are in the wrong section.

Here is more of the interview:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231

I tried to embed each of the three videos but it didn't work sorry.

Here is a link to two more experts on structural engineering, Hugo Bachmann and Jörg Schneider, who confirm WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition:

http://tagesanzeiger.ch/dyn/news/ausland/663864.html

QUOTE:

"Nach meiner Meinung ist das Gebäude WTC 7 mit grosser Wahrscheinlichkeit fachgerecht gesprengt worden», sagt Hugo Bachmann, emeritierter ETH-Professor für Baustatik und Konstruktion. Und auch Jörg Schneider, ebenfalls emeritierter ETH-Professor für Baustatik und Konstruktion, deutet die wenigen vorhandenen Videoaufnahmen als Hinweise, dass «das Gebäude WTC 7 mit grosser Wahrscheinlichkeit gesprengt wurde. "

"In my opinion WTC7 was with the utmost probability brought down by controlled demolition done by experts" says Hugo Bachmann, Professor emeritus for structural analysis and construction at ETH*. And also Jörg Schneider, another Professor emeritus for structural analysis and construction at ETH, interprets the small number of existing videos as indices that "WTC7 was with the utmost probability brought down by explosives".
Old news, There was more than One building that they placed emergency charges at the supports during this whole messy day to bring down the badly damaged buildings safely. Its documented and it was even on the news same day and in the days after. How else do you bring down Unrepairable buildings quickly and safely? Specially when they need to come down asap. Sheesh. Enough already.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6648

Here we go again.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

mcminty wrote:

I can't be bothered to go to Wiki on this*, but wasn't WTC7 the one that was damaged badly by debris and was demolished days after?

By all accounts, I'm likely wrong, but wasn't one of the buildings demolished after Sep.11?

*I have more important things to do. Like unfuck fix my new modem.

Mcminty.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/WTC_Building_Arrangement_and_Site_Plan_%28building_7_highlighted%29.jpg
So, what does all this prove, exactly? How many people thought it was one of the two towers?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-03 07:09:30)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Very interesting video. I always thought it looked amazing controlled the way it fell, but what do I know? I'm not a demo expert. My only knowledge on the subject comes from Discovery Channel...
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6642|Your moms bedroom
your an idiot for believing that crap... the very first subtitle said a plane did not crash into the building, which we all know they did... There is also a graph on the internet that shows the seismographic graph of the building showing just a sharp spike where they think a bomb went off, but thats just you idiots beliving crap like that, because if you were to expand the graph to an actually timeline you would see several spikes indicating the buliding collapsed
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6653
Come back when you find someone that will cop to actually planting the explosives in the towers and pushing the plunger to bring them down.  Hell, let's make it a lot easier than that!  Come back when you have eye-witnesses that saw lots of TNT being loaded into the towers before 9/11.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky
It doesn't really matter, WTC7 was completely evacuated before it collapsed, meaning nobody died. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTC_7#Collapse

And for you Matrix Conspiracy Theorists...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled … Building_7

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Come back when you find someone that will cop to actually planting the explosives in the towers and pushing the plunger to bring them down.  Hell, let's make it a lot easier than that!  Come back when you have eye-witnesses that saw lots of TNT being loaded into the towers before 9/11.
TNT is quite useless for controlled demolition.  Thermite is one explosive I know of that won't detonate when it meets Mr. Fire.

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-10-03 07:23:09)

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6550|USA bitches!

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

They'll just come back with the "evacuations" that were done before the attacks and cite that it was that time in which they did it. Funny, how can you haul in enough material to blow down a building in the time for a mock drill. Plus, they'd have to transport it all into the interior of the building to get at the core. I'm sure somebody would've seen something, yet, nobody has ever said a word... because it didn't happen.
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6443|uk

S3v3N wrote:

It doesn't really matter, WTC7 was completely evacuated before it collapsed, meaning nobody died. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTC_7#Collapse

And for you Matrix Conspiracy Theorists...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled … Building_7

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

TNT is quite useless for controlled demolition.  Thermite is one explosive I know of that won't detonate when it meets Mr. Fire.
Agree, It has to be a very hot Mr. Fire. Thermite ignites at 1200 degrees Celcius, a building on fire averages temperatures at about 600-700 degrees Celcius
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

Miller wrote:

Even the guy being interviewed didn't know most things about what was happening inside.  Or when it collapsed.  This is a joke.
You are a damn joke, and Im starting to get annoyed by your disrespect towards people who have an alternate opinion than your redneck/yankee opinion.

This guy is one of the leading demo' experts in the Netherlands. You know, that country that has to teach you Yanks how to make propper dikes and dams because you can't keep it dry yourself.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6497
LOL

there are still people who think that the fire brought down this building

omg americans are so naive

wake up damnit
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

LOL

there are still people who think that the fire brought down this building

omg americans are so naive

wake up damnit
You must have been there.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Bernadictus wrote:

This guy is one of the leading demo' experts in the Netherlands. You know, that country that has to teach you Yanks how to make propper dikes and dams because you can't keep it dry yourself.
Because the Netherlands gets hit by so many hurricanes.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

There is an ongoing investigation into the collapse of WTC-7. It is being conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology as well as the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, National Fire Protection Association, American Institute of Steel Construction, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat and the Structural Engineers Association of New York. I am in little doubt that any sort of conspiracy would hold up to the scrutiny of so many private scientific institutions.

You can find REAL information about the collapse here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard