I2elik
+12|6765|Perth, Western Australia

Aust1mh wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

In Asia, no one believes this BS... Hell, in Korea Gaming is like a national sport and it can be viewed on TV.
I saw a story about Korean gamers on the Discovery channel (Foxtel) it was sweet how they are into it.

They get into a sponsored house, have food and everything givin' to them.... must play games 6 hours or
more a day.

It must have been an old show as they were playing Starcraft allot... but yeah.... full time sport on TV
and trips over seas to compete.
Actually, they still do play Starcraft, that's like 8 years since it was released, but they still play it. Almost as bad as people still playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6532|Adelaide, South Australia

i still play Red Alert 2

pretty much anything but the local news is a joke when it comes to actual affairs. even the local news i s getting bad... at least thats the way it is in Adeleide.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6558

Macca wrote:

ahahaha, i really hate that show and the complete wank fest they try to pass off as journalisim

search "fan death" in wikipedia and you'll see the kinda shit this show tries to make everyone beleive
"It is believed that fanblades chop up air particles (i.e. oxygen molecules) so that the air is no longer breathable, thus resulting in suffocation."

LOL
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6729

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Macca wrote:

ahahaha, i really hate that show and the complete wank fest they try to pass off as journalisim

search "fan death" in wikipedia and you'll see the kinda shit this show tries to make everyone beleive
"It is believed that fanblades chop up air particles (i.e. oxygen molecules) so that the air is no longer breathable, thus resulting in suffocation."

LOL
That is just wtf... nothing can cut oxygen molecules... too fucking small... LOL! retardation at its best
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6458|Australia.
Thats why I love Chaser (The Chaser's War on Everything)
They make ACA programmes like ACA and Today Tonight look like dumbarses when they take the mickey out of them.
Once, they tallied how many times ACA and Today Tonight used a giant stamp saying "Shame"
Today Tonight got something like 54 in a month compared to ACA's 60 something.
BVC
+325|6708
To be fair, WoW DOES suck people in a lot and kill a lot of social lives...
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6458|Australia.
Lol.

I faked a headache so one of my friends would leave, just so I could get back to WoW.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6749

I2elik wrote:

A Current Affair is an Australian TV show that has always blamed Video Games for violence, sex and other things. But today it has now taken a stab at World of Warcraft, the largest MMORPG to come out, well, ever. What I find particularly pathetic about the story is that they chose the most pathetic, ugliest guy with the worst taste in music (Green Day) and blame his family breaking up because he played the game excessively. I mean, I play WoW, but even I have a girlfriend and a life, but this guy, ugh, I pity him.

Next thing you know they'll blame BF2 for the Iraq War, or Final Fantasy for teenagers becoming violent sexual deviants, it'd probably go along like this "Hey, this game is called Final Fantasy, and it's pretty friggin' awesome, but it has an EVIL DARK SIDE (oh noes D, it has violence and BOOBS, it'll turn your kids into sexual deviants. This, is Bob, bob recently turned 18, and he later had sex, we blame this on his favourite game Final Fantasy X".

Perth citizens, it's on in about half an hour, so get ready for the stupidest and funniest media report ever to grace TV.
Isn't the war in Iraq caused by BF2? OMFG LIARS! They lied to me!
messfeeder
+31|6540|Gotham

Reciprocity wrote:

We used to have a tabloid show here in the states called a current affair.
They brought it back in LA. Nobody watches that shit.
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6428|Melbourne, Australia

Macca wrote:

Lol.

I faked a headache so one of my friends would leave, just so I could get back to WoW.
><     Wow at its evilest. Or mayb thats that little kid in Korea or somewhere that committed suicide because he wanted to be closer to his hero's in the game -_-
Sandriatinhi
+15|6660|Apeldoorn, Holland
What did the media said in the beginning when games like Carmageddon, Mortal Kombat 3 and GTA came out? Yep, too much violence. And people might start kiling each other...
But WoW? WTF...thats a game for girls!

The discussion nowadays in Holland about gaming is that a lot of addicted people start showing up. Most of the time the game-addiction goes in combination with cocaine or weedaddiction.
One guy even had a bottle near his computer to take a leak in. And his parents didn't dare to comment, cause he was 250 pounds and was a little agressive...
Lock m up for a week or 2 i would say!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6805

I2elik wrote:

A Current Affair is an Australian TV show that has always blamed Video Games for violence, sex and other things. But today it has now taken a stab at World of Warcraft, the largest MMORPG to come out, well, ever. What I find particularly pathetic about the story is that they chose the most pathetic, ugliest guy with the worst taste in music (Green Day) and blame his family breaking up because he played the game excessively. I mean, I play WoW, but even I have a girlfriend and a life, but this guy, ugh, I pity him.

Next thing you know they'll blame BF2 for the Iraq War, or Final Fantasy for teenagers becoming violent sexual deviants, it'd probably go along like this "Hey, this game is called Final Fantasy, and it's pretty friggin' awesome, but it has an EVIL DARK SIDE (oh noes D, it has violence and BOOBS, it'll turn your kids into sexual deviants. This, is Bob, bob recently turned 18, and he later had sex, we blame this on his favourite game Final Fantasy X".

Perth citizens, it's on in about half an hour, so get ready for the stupidest and funniest media report ever to grace TV.
Look, if he wasn't playing video games, he'd probably be in some mental institution or prison after trying to kill people for no apparent reason.  Video games give the mentally retarded things to do.  It keeps them quiet and safe, so actually they are a really good thing.
I2elik
+12|6765|Perth, Western Australia

aardfrith wrote:

I2elik wrote:

Look, if he wasn't playing video games, he'd probably be in some mental institution or prison after trying to kill people for no apparent reason.  Video games give the mentally retarded things to do.  It keeps them quiet and safe, so actually they are a really good thing.
Very true +1
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6732|Melbourne, Australia
ROFL I SAW THAT .. IT WAS SO LAME BECAUSE IT SHOWED HIM "RAGING" HE WAS LIKE HARDLY RAGING..

then hes like grabbin hes mic an goin "this is so cool isent it!" :S im like sittin der yelliun at teh tv UR A FUKEN RANDY !!! GTFO!! :d
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6487|Belgium
In Holland they even got some kind of rehab clinic if ure addicted too games of course u pay a shitload of cash too even see their doorstep
Johnathan.Heart
Go Heart or go home!
+4|6640|Muenster.Germany
My kitchen chief play it and talk about little monsters and so on.Spawn me in there and I give them their little monsters.It weights 68.5 tons and pawn all in a minute.I call it M1 Abrams.Level 60 redicoulus.You pay for a nintendo game 15 bucks a month ?wtf  lofl
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6458|Australia.
Thats me now.

I vowed never, ever to play the scum that is World of Warcraft, untill I got a 14 day free trial when I bought the Diablo Battlechest.
I was like "Omfg, wtf? what uber pwnage have I been missing for the last 2 years".

Now, I'm a happy level 44 Warlock.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard