the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6695|Vancouver BC Canada
No, the other day I actually shot someone out of a chopper with a PKM, I was like, WTF? I was just trying to take him down, he was smoking. turned out it was a clanmate flying and I had shot out the gunner.
samfink
+31|6555
I like the sound of soeone being sniped by a SRAW, that must be funny. esp. if the person who is sniped is bunnyhopping or some other cheap tactic like it. " OK, B****, you wanna bunnyhop? take this." and thne launch an SRAW at them. that ought to teach them.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6475|Belgium
The bug is probably the same as the -"[Artillery]urname"bug but it was surely the m95

Last edited by Retalliation[1337] (2006-10-02 12:35:12)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6696|minnesota

HSG wrote:

I was palying on wake raping the carrier with the chopper and all of a sudden i got shot out. I looked in the corner and it said L96A1. I'm thinking wtf is he hacking????????????????????????????

What do you think?
definetly wrong weapon display bug....this happend to me after i sniped a guy and i got a ss of it...i was like wtf!? but got a kick outta it

https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n79/sharpshot19/screen001-1.png
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6655|Cambridge, England
i shock paddled someone but it said i knifed them, not as fun..
HSG
+23|6474|British Columbia, Canada
I heard the the sound of an L96A1 when i got sniped out.

https://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4521/ssigfj8.png
HSG

Des.Kmal wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Something else took you down to one bar of health and a sniper got the last hit on your chopper?
or

explosiveo wrote:

wrong weapon display bug
there we go.
wtf my chopper didn't blow up

Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
maybe someone's got a altered localization file?
HSG
?

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
I seem to get these bugs only when I paddle someone - it always comes up with a tank name.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

Des.Kmal wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Something else took you down to one bar of health and a sniper got the last hit on your chopper?
or

explosiveo wrote:

wrong weapon display bug
there we go.
x2
HSG
Hack????

https://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9147/ssigko6.png
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6591|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
So.. I was on Iron Gator with the HIND circling the flight deck and I got RPKed out of my HIND...  I had full health too.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I've shock paddle'd people on wake island only for it to come up as a "J-10" kill...

Apparently, shock paddles hold the all mighty force of the J-10..
HSG
Lol, I guess there all glitches or bugs.

https://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3338/hhsgssigjf4.png

Case Closed

Last edited by HSG (2006-10-02 18:00:46)

psycokiller05
Jihad God
+18|6594
the l96a1 does about 2 bars of damage through glass so you would have been hit by an m95 then finished off by a l96a1
HSG
Really, it does a bit of damage.

https://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3338/hhsgssigjf4.png

Last edited by HSG (2006-10-02 18:06:46)

super6-4{NS}
+0|6465
how the hell can do u snipe a helo pliot period, ive read all these threads and seen videos but i still cant snipe a helo pliot with the m95, the dam thing is hoovering still (no idea im watching em and im shooting the hell outta the cockpit, nothing happens
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6371|Pittsburgh, PA USA

super6-4{NS} wrote:

how the hell can do u snipe a helo pliot period, ive read all these threads and seen videos but i still cant snipe a helo pliot with the m95, the dam thing is hoovering still (no idea im watching em and im shooting the hell outta the cockpit, nothing happens
Remember that the pilot rides in the back of the attack helos, not the front seat & remember that the US Transport helo pilot rides on the opposite side than the Chinese Transport helo pilot (i think if it's facing you Blackhawk pilot is on the left & AirCow pilot is on the right, maybe opposite though)
It's hard to do but if you try enough you'll get em every once in awhile.

HSG wrote:

I heard the the sound of an L96A1 when i got sniped out.
No. You were in a helicopter (or jet, whatever) but you still heard the sound of the sniper rifle when it shot at you? No...

btw seriously not tryin to be a dick but there's a spot for your sig, you don't hafta post it each time you make a post. Go into your profile (link is at the top bar of each page) & I think it's under messaging or personal, you'll find it, paste the bb code there.

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-01-11 06:59:21)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
My clannie tked someone out with an M24...

me and him were racing to the chopper, and seconds before we get in a random grabs it. Anyway, my clannie yelled fuck over ts pretty loudly (been a bad night) and shot the guy in the cockpit with his M24. And then up on his screen popped "You have been punished for a teamkill" we were both like "what the fuck" and then took off in the chopper and went 60 something to 2 (the 2 deaths were before getting in the chopper)
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X

gene_pool wrote:

My clannie tked someone out with an M24...

me and him were racing to the chopper, and seconds before we get in a random grabs it. Anyway, my clannie yelled fuck over ts pretty loudly (been a bad night) and shot the guy in the cockpit with his M24. And then up on his screen popped "You have been punished for a teamkill" we were both like "what the fuck" and then took off in the chopper and went 60 something to 2 (the 2 deaths were before getting in the chopper)
Lol, crazy........
zero_x830
+5|6425|Netherlands
IT fun when you shoot with the SRAW or any other jeep, in the driver side of the window...
they get instant kill but the car has no damage and everyone else except the driver is alive, mostly they answer with: fuck you!! , bullshit.. and stuff like that but it kinda strange that it kill driver then but damage goes nowhere else like on nearby units or inside infantry or the car itself.
docnutz
+39|6759|B O S T ON area

liquidat0r wrote:

he got shot out of the chopper.... NOT ...... he got shot down in the chopper
simmy.uk
+117|6438
It's a sign meaning do not rape the carrier.
switchbladezz
+48|6618
it has to do with the hitboxes, when i chopper is moving fast the hitboxes of the pilot in the gunner can be outside of the hitbox for the chopper. its the reason that sometimes a tv missle will shoot ppl out of the chopper instead of killing it. ive been killed by a pkm while doing a slide...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard