[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6708
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/148cb1b18c4d1949de729a918ed0715d050c654e.png
I made it a personal goal since 1.2 (?) to become a full bird before I moved on to another game. I had an excellent time along the way, and made quite a few friends.  Props to 'Hell is Loose', 'Team Wonderful', and 'Walk on Water' for providing me a place to have the aforementioned time.

Looking to the future of my gaming career, I see a large collection of dog tags and another balanced stat sheet. Hope to see you all in 2142 (if it doesn't suck).

Anyone else have goals to reach before moving on to better things?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6533|Minnesota eh
awwww u ranked up on a GL kill?!?!!? Rank up on a paddle kill or a knife kill like did yesterday
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6616|Australia
300 hours and the marksman infantry medal will do me fine.
power9787
+10|6606
nice you got colonel and let's move on to bf2142 and pwn some noobs
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6708

Mr.Casual wrote:

awwww u ranked up on a GL kill?!?!!? Rank up on a paddle kill or a knife kill like did yesterday
I didn't actully know I was that close, or I would've.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6533|Minnesota eh
congrats anyways
jsnipy
+3,276|6547|...

congrats ... cake and icecream now being served IN the hotel at Karkand
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6646|Gold coast, Aus.
Congrats. So what game are you going to (before 2142 comes out)

My goal is to get to colonel. It would be general, but i dont want to get my vehicle badges. sooo boring.

Soo, my goal is to get to colonel with 20% of kills in vehicles (or under)
turkeybacon
+50|6470|Dragon Valley

[J5]Dirrty.Magic wrote:

I think I'll become a fulltime 2142 player within the next few months. As I gradually move from BF2 to 2142 I'd like to double my # of points and hit first sergeant before letting Bf2 collect dust. I really hope after 2142 DICE makes another game (maybe in 2-3 years) ---- Battlefield 3. This was the best game I ever played and I dont like the direction of making a futuristic game. I'll still play it but I cant wait for an updated BF3 with similiar gameplay.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6708

gene_pool wrote:

Congrats. So what game are you going to (before 2142 comes out)

My goal is to get to colonel. It would be general, but i dont want to get my vehicle badges. sooo boring.

Soo, my goal is to get to colonel with 20% of kills in vehicles (or under)
I'm going to play a little of everything. I might go back and play some CSS. Company of Heroes rocks. I might do a little BF2SF if the other game wear me out. Maybe some SP games like Farcry, HL2, FEAR, or SIN:Emergence. I can play most FPS and have fun.
Good goal, BTW.
syntaxmax642
+32|6649|Seattle
I'll settle for 2nd LT before I retire.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6868|Waikato, Aotearoa
Stick around dude - make it to 1 star

As 4 me - 1st Lt (at this stage - but u never know......)
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6502|San Diego, CA
Congratulations! A rank which I will never get, even if I tried.
turkeybacon
+50|6470|Dragon Valley
Oh yeah, I'm messing around alot more. Trying to learn all the vehicles in the game (jets mainly now) including bombers. I used to be too serious about points because I wanted my precious unlocks, now I pretty much have all the ones I want. I just mess around now, play in small servers and try to fly the jets when I can, or fly helicopters alot. If I ever get good with jets I'll move to bigger servers and try to rack points, but for now I could care less, I'm just having fun practicing. I lose 80% of my dogfights but at least I dont crash into trees anymore :p
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6511|Melbourne

Get to 1st Sargent with a desent Aviator Score.

4,500 or so away and not to bad at flying.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6663|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Earning the damn 50k !!! it is so fkn long from 20k to 50k !!!!! i think this is my goal before 2142!
Maj.Do
+85|6776|good old CA
congrats on the promotion man.  I hardly play anymore, i stick with SP games like Hl2, fear, and FC (cant wait for Crysis)
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6595|USA

Andoura wrote:

Earning the damn 50k !!! it is so fkn long from 20k to 50k !!!!! i think this is my goal before 2142!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6615|Reisterstown, MD

Why would you leave now?  You already have the prequisite for 3 star gen except for game time.  2142 will not be as good as people think it will be.
Audio
+130|6557|Orlando, FL
Goal?  Hm, well by the time 2142 comes out, I should probably be a General.  So, once I reach that, what more is there to do in this game?  I hardely play it for fun anymore.  I'm either playing in a scrim, a match, or am so bored that I have nothing else to do.  The community is slowly dieing, and I'm not going to stick around for it, so once 2142 comes out, thats where I'll be going, unless the game simply doesn't support any sort of competitive play.  If it doesn't, well, I'm not sure what I'll do.  I can tell you one thing though, I can't take much more of Battlefield 2.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6811|Bulgaria
Congrats, Colonel!
But I will not see you in BF2142, 'cause the very idea of a futuristic BF sucks!!! I'll play BF2!! And I'll become a Colonel too one day hehe
.|microphage
+4|6657|Vancouver, BC
i gave up on ranking up becuase 1.4 sux since it makes my lag like crazy....anyways congrats! see you in bf2142
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6525|Valley of the Dragons
Ill probably stop when my Sniper Rifle KDR evens out on 25 : 1
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6668|Minnesota

[J5]Dirrty.Magic wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 0c654e.png
I made it a personal goal since 1.2 (?) to become a full bird before I moved on to another game. I had an excellent time along the way, and made quite a few friends.  Props to 'Hell is Loose', 'Team Wonderful', and 'Walk on Water' for providing me a place to have the aforementioned time.

Looking to the future of my gaming career, I see a large collection of dog tags and another balanced stat sheet. Hope to see you all in 2142 (if it doesn't suck).

Nice job. I have kinda the same goal, but I'll probibly stick around untill Vistal and DirX 10 games come out.

Good job +1
BVC
+325|6720

Andoura wrote:

Same here man!  How far away are you?  I need just over 3000 more!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard