Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6525|Adelaide, South Australia

i just want to see what would happen if patch 1.5 put everything back to 1.0.....
millhous
+39|6643|OREEGONE, USA
They just need to take everything down to slap fights.
NaziPredator
+41|6471|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
funny, loads of people make the same post/arguement just with different words/way.
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6682

millhous wrote:

They just need to take everything down to slap fights.
lol indeed
Jello.01
+46|6614|DFW, Texas

Sone wrote:

=365th= BarbWire wrote:

im not gunna lie patton is so correct here it is not funny anymore

altough i re-learnt bf2 infantry for a 3rd time because i wasn't about to let my clan down and because not many good fps's comin out for a awhile

anyways patton, i totaly agree
Problem is, probably 5 out of the 1,000 people that read this message actually whined about anything.  The rest of us are nudging eachother and going "wtf is this nutcase talking about."
It sounds better when you say "1 out of every two hundred people who read this" rather than what you put, makes it seem larger than out of a 1000. In conclusion, reduc your fractions, lol.

edit: fuck, im an idiot

Last edited by Jello.01 (2006-09-30 23:47:15)

MDW
+43|6683|Dortmund, Germany
@ Topic-Creator
I couldn't agree more, you're so right! What YOU just described is exactly the reason why I stopped playing this months ago. A few weeks after 1.4 came out, I tried to get into this game again but everything was so fucked up, I was sick and tired of it after 3 rounds, seeing that all the things I used to hate got even worse.

I played BF2 from the first day it came out here and at first, Bunnyhopping was alright. Pronespamming, Dolphindiving and all the shit too. But then, apparently some servers reacted to the whining noobs and added those great rules:
"No bunnyhopping, no Dolphindiving or Kick/Ban"
Now I'm not the person who ignores rules, I just played and tried not to do what was forbidden, though it was kind of annoying to get M203'd by the SAME bunnyhopper over and over again. BUT, I did NOT whine and told EA to "fix" this. I played on.
Though, a few months ago, BF2 started to fall apart, really. Everything got worse as far as I could see. TKers everywhere: TK for vehicles, TK to piss off, TK for fun yada yada yada. PKM-whores killing snipers at 200m with a single shot, J10s eating EVERYTHING that dares to fly more than 2 meters.
STILL, I didn't whine about it, I played on, thinking that it'll be better again sometime...I was wrong. It got worse and worse...So one evening, I thought a little and decided to stop playing BF2. I kept that for many weeks now and it'll stay that way. The only BF2-related thing I'll keep doing in the future is playing with friends, people I know, people I don't hate for playing like assholes.

For those who didn'T care to read this, I'll cut it short:
I AGREE WITH THE TOPIC CREATOR
velocitychaos
+26|6502|Brisbane Australia
I agree with you dude but still, the human race are where we are because we improvised, adapted, and overcame. Go do a course in engineering so you can learn how to build a bridge and GET OVER IT!
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6657|The Netherlands

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Ive played this game since day one. Day fucking one. The nearsest software store is 120 miles from my house and i drove there  and back to buy this dumbass game. I played demo 2 hours after it came out and i loved it. I wasent even looking forward to the stat system untill the game came out and i saw that it would be a way to distinguish players on their skill level, oh boy was i wrong. This game was by far the most fun i ever had on any game untill 1.2. The reason? You whiny ass noobs who whine on forums about every thing that kills you. Thousands of you go cry to EA to patch the game so you can be better. I was perfectly fine with the way the game was and it got ruined by some whiny bitchs i dident even know. 1.3 introduced some new content, vehicle drops(useless) and a server crash bug, and left us with it for how many months? 4 FUCKING MONTHS OR SOMETHING? Not to mention that the ranks and award requirements have been adjusted more times than ive changed my underwear. the whole stat system is fucking stupid now, while it was pretty cool in the beginning when rank accually ment something. Before the current patch (1.4) i had already to learned to play infantry 2 times. Infantry is by far my favorite part of bf2, and the most complained about it. YOU PEOPLE WHINED TO GET RID OF C4 FRISBEES, WHINED TO GET RID OF PRONING IN MIDAIR, WHINED TO GET RID OF JUMPING AND SHOOTING. 3 THINGS YOU CRIED FOR! AND YOU CRIED TO GET RID OF PRONE SPAMMING. Now infantry is a limited as ever and as glitchy as ever. Today i was laying in the middle of the road shooting, then about 3 people come around the corner. Normally as i usually do i would get up while shooting, but no, im getting up and im complely defensless. What makes it better is that my gun glitches and sticks in the downward position, even when i stop walking. And when i died and respawned my gun was still stuck. GOOD JOB! YOU GET NO PRONE SPAMMING! AND YOU GET RANDOM SOILDERS WITH BROKEN ARMS THAT CANT HOLD THEIR GUNS UP!
You noobs go on and play your pathetic, pussy ass fairy shit that this has become. I refuse to learn to play infantry for a third time. I bet some tool here will come up with the "adapt or die" phrase. Guess what, fuck darwin and fuck that phrase, because this is a video game and you shouldent have to learn how to play it over and over again. Im not going to play this dumbass shit anymore, or hardly. And if i am you will see me on karkand in a APC sitting infront of a spawn. Mabie if you complain hard enough EA will patch bf2 so that it causess spawncampers computers to blow up in their faces. You all ruined what was such a greater game than it was now so you could maintain your precious .5 kill/ death ratio and get your preciosu points on your stats without leanring to counterattack the skilled players in this game. Go on, i want to see your /care posts and your "too long, dident read" posts. i want to see your "hahah someon just got owned to hard". If you have the nerve to say i got owned, YOUR THE ONES THAT ALL GOT OWNED, YOU COMPLAINED BECAUES YOU KEPT GETTING OWNED, and thats why this game for the most part sucks now. Im declaring this thread immune to mods to lock, and to turn on negative karma. I bet mine will go from 300 to -10002400204butts3ck5 tomarrow morning.

Enjoy your noob friendly game,and see you at your spawns.
totally agree
amen
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6755|Mark it zero.
i think they should do one more patch where we get world peace. we just smoke pot and have orgies.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6745|Omaha, Nebraska
Yay to no more belly flopping!

Adapt.

Last edited by splixx (2006-10-01 00:00:07)

Skexis
+6|6465
You should be proud, Ronin! You have given voice to little pussy whiners everywhere!

At some point you have to ask yourself why you care so much. Maybe it's because you had an unfair advantage, and were exploiting said advantage(?)

Just a thought.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
I was always annoyed by c4 chuckers and the like. The wall glitch was bad, but they fixed it, right?
Nice rant, but who cares bf2142 is coming out and 90% of us will shell out our doe like lemmings and start the whole process over again.
    A little use of proper grammer would make your rant more readable, btw.
Flakturnal
+21|6448|Perth,WA

Jello.01 wrote:

It sounds better when you say "1 out of every two hundred people who read this" rather than what you put, makes it seem larger than out of a 1000. In conclusion, reduc your fractions, lol.
no, what patton said was correct, he made up a statistic out of the sky, so he doesn't have to reduce the fraction...

Jello.01 wrote:

edit: fuck, im an idiot
you should have said "I'm a fucking idiot" , rather than what you put
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6552|Leftern America
Amen brother
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6597|Reisterstown, MD

ATG wrote:

I was always annoyed by c4 chuckers and the like. The wall glitch was bad, but they fixed it, right?
Nice rant, but who cares bf2142 is coming out and 90% of us will shell out our doe like lemmings and start the whole process over again.
    A little use of proper grammer would make your rant more readable, btw.
Perhaps you should fix your own mistakes before trying to be a grammar nazi.  Damn, guess I am one too.  Oh well.

Edit: I think a lot of the people who are complaining about the 1.4 patch are the people who are not able to(well, not as easily)prone spam/dolphin dive with great effectiveness.  In short, if you are used to playing a certain way, i.e. prone spamming every two seconds, then of course you will be upset when you can't do it as great as you could before.  I do not see anything wrong with this patch other than a few bugs concerning weapons.  Everything else is all gravvy to me and I love this game very much so.  I think what people have to realize is that this is just a game.  So they changed some stuff.  So what?  At least they are still pumping out patches a full year and a half after its initial release.  You can't say that about every company.

Last edited by killer21 (2006-10-01 00:11:39)

Phrozenbot
+632|6622|do not disturb

Frenzy typing, best way to make a point
Not
Great success!
+216|6582|Chandler, AZ

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I bet some tool here will come up with the "adapt or die" phrase. Guess what, fuck darwin and fuck that phrase, because this is a video game and you shouldent have to learn how to play it over and over again.
If only the kids that complained, and now use this phrase, would have taken their own advice back when the game was good...
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6850|Waikato, Aotearoa
I dunno why the fuck ur bitching 4 - ur doing so much better than I ever will
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6584|Phoenix, AZ
Couldn't have said it better myself patton. I stopped playing BF2 a day after 1.4 came out. Now I'm relaxing on Company of Heroes (First RTS I have ever enjoyed) and playing some CoD2 with my clan for fun. Fuck BF2, it was the best game I had ever played for the first half a year it was out, but it was nerfed to an extreme.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6597|Australia
Yeah. A whiny post about how much you hate whiners. gg.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6587|Melbourne, Australia.
I'm not even going to bother to read it.

Grammar is your friend.

If you want to make a point, don't make it in a bundled mess.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-10-01 00:15:57)

[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6584|Phoenix, AZ

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Grammer is your friend.

Grammar.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6587|Melbourne, Australia.

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Grammer is your friend.

Grammar.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6725|Melbourne, Australia
ronin u hit the nail on the head mate i tottally agree with what you said 1.12 seperated the newbs from the pros and i was so happy then 1.2 came out i was dreeding it but it wasent that bad .. i would rather play 1.3 with the connection problems an ctd's then play a game where you cant move around and whining older randoms rule the bf2 (if you could call being random ruling)
millhous
+39|6643|OREEGONE, USA
Uh oh.  Somebody woke the grammar nazi's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard