Septimius2
+9|6470

theknuck wrote:

wah, i don't like 1.4, wah

guess what, i never complained, never will, and will continue playing this for as long as i can.  I just come to places like this to read about all the drama.
no kidding.. coming here to read these threads saves me from spending $5.98 for a book at walmart every week
Septimius2
+9|6470

SysTray wrote:

Fact of the matter is - and this goes for everyone (1.4 lover or not) - this is a game. If it bothers you that much please go masturbate or something and relieve some stress. Come back later and play for awhile, then repeat the process. At no time should anyone get frustrated over something that won't matter.
now..

are you talkin a "quick Jerk off" type of thing?

or..

a long drawn out "touch yerself all over till your body TINGLES LIKES ITS ON FIRE" type of session?

btw.. "repeating the process" can be a problem sometimes.... sigh
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6711|Wilmington, DE, US
Craaaaaaaaawling In My Skin!
turkeybacon
+50|6447|Dragon Valley

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Im not going to play this dumbass shit anymore, or hardly. And if i am you will see me on karkand in a APC sitting infront of a spawn.

Enjoy your noob friendly game,and see you at your spawns.
I seriously LOL'D
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
i cant say anything. no NEED to say anything. you win my vote for president.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields

starkingdoms wrote:

1sfg-ronln wrote:

Patton, you said it perfect.  The game was fine how it was.  C4 chucking was a skill..., as was every other aspect of the game, before the prone spam limitations... the only thing that they ever did to this game to make it better was removing vehicle + personel capping ability...  that is it...  One thing i hate that they got rid of was not being able to squad swap while dead... if you have an organized squad that is smart enough to keep swapping and spawning, that just shows that they are skilled and organized.... and in no way are they cheating...  I used to be in the top 100...  now i hardly play...  Ive even found myself playing joint operations again...  The glitchiest game of all, but at least it doesnt change and stays fun, pretty soon people are gonna bitch that that game is too violent and graphic then next thing you/ll know we'll be using paintball guns.. and karkand will look like candy land so all these 12 year old whiners are happy.    Note to all you lil forum shitbags that jump all over people with these rants, you are the ones that suck at the game,  instead of whining just kill yourself...  or buy a computer that can handle the game...  buy some new binocular glasses so you can see, or best of all just take your bf2 disc, light it on fire and try to eat it... hopefully you'll die somewhere in the process
amen my fellow ronin, i have agreed with you in the past and even now, remember this page in that 1.2 thread?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13822&p=6  the same anger i felt back then is coming out now, EA serves the noobs and leaves the skilled to rot.
why not!?

the noobs are numerous and therefore provide more income for ea/dice...

ahahhahaaha
Noobs outnumber the skilled 3/1. Wich is saying where ever you find 3 pimple faced 12 year olds online you will run into one skilled player aka an adult. Course I have my own catagory, the body builders catagory
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields

oStoneRo wrote:

.:ronin:.|Pimpinhoes?
You got that right
Dex Luther
+32|6439|Canukastan
OH NOEZ they took away you nude tubing and dolphin diving and other lame ass pussy ways of play. OH NOEZ!

The people who played like fucking pussies with their bunny hopping BS and those who didn't are pretty much split equally. Half the BF2 players played like lamoids abusing pretty much everything they could, and half didn't. EA could have gone either way really. They would have told the "whiners" that the game is like that, so suck it up. The fact that they patched it (or tried to) shows that they agreed with the "whiners" and didn't think that is how their game should be played.

If you had actual skill and didn't have to resort to dolphin diving and bunny hopping, you wouldn't be pissed. So in essence you're WHINING that you can't resort to your pussy ways that gave you the illusion of being good anymore, and now every one knows how much you really suck.

I also don't see how 12 year olds are more likely to force EA to patch things. Like EA cares. The kid has already bought the game, whether they patch or don't patch it's not like they're going to make a dime (other than the 50$ the kid had already paid) off the kid. Blaming things on the "noobs" = Fail

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-10-02 05:41:49)

Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6677|Belgium

Dex Luther wrote:

OH NOEZ they took away you nude tubing and dolphin diving and other lame ass pussy ways of play. OH NOEZ!

The people who played like fucking pussies with their bunny hopping BS and those who didn't are pretty much split equally. Half the BF2 players played like lamoids abusing pretty much everything they could, and half didn't. EA could have gone either way really. They would have told the "whiners" that the game is like that, so suck it up. The fact that they patched it (or tried to) shows that they agreed with the "whiners" and didn't think that is how their game should be played.

If you had actual skill and didn't have to resort to dolphin diving and bunny hopping, you wouldn't be pissed. So in essence you're WHINING that you can't resort to your pussy ways that gave you the illusion of being good anymore, and now every one knows how much you really suck.

I also don't see how 12 year olds are more likely to force EA to patch things. Like EA cares. The kid has already bought the game, whether they patch or don't patch it's not like they're going to make a dime (other than the 50$ the kid had already paid) off the kid. Blaming things on the "noobs" = Fail
QFT.

I hope that EA will incorporate all patches they introduced after the release of BF2, in BF2142, so there will be no bunnies or dolphins from the start.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Dex Luther wrote:

im with you there mate, most good players excluding myself dolphin dived etc, using all exploits and glitches to their advantage, and i think EA was right on those being fixed, in fact the kids just moaned at getting owned and not the glitches so stfu patton u pathetic wanker, only cos your glitches went and you got owned
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6620|inside the recesses of your...
Here's the main problem (and why the guys that got me into BF2 in the FIRST PLACE NO LONGER PLAY: Its NOT a tactical game.  It's an arcade game.  The early versions of the game allowed guys to kill you in ways that made you go "HUH????".  So they "nerfed" it - call it that if you want.  They tried to make it more tactical and less arcadish. 

It may have taken SOME skill to dolphin dive, and do those kinds of things, but EA didn't want thier combat game to have such nonsense.  Blame the "noobs".  Fine.  Whatever.  I just think the developers saw these things and said, "Hm.  That's STUPID".  And fixed it.  Sorry.  The game is still a blast and I've had no problem owning players at any patch so I don't complain about the changes.  No matter what "glitches" were available, I've always played the game tatically - not using exploits - because that is more fun for me.  Consequently, the patches haven't changed a THING for me. 

And, no, I never whined.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
skill to dolphin dive!!!! your pathetic, its the most noobish thing ive ever seen!!!
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
omfg, even though EA are lame and greedy, BF2 is a great game! And I enjoy it a lot!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

This topic is getting way out of hand. End of the line.

To those who recieved a warning : you are watched.!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard