A moderator of the server. Basically they = GOD
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6452|A drop house
teh boss
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6768|United States of America
Or a different version of the game released by some random people.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6481|The Suburb at Karkand
its pretty much t3h p3rson wh0 cAn t3h c0ntr0l t3h 133t s3rv3r and BaN teh any1z theyz wants okz
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

I think you're thinking ADMINISTRATOR.
A Mod is short fo Modification. It's basicly the game you buy off the shelf with modifications. For example, POE2 is a Mod of BF2.
If it's not that then you'll have to be more specific so we can help you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6481|The Suburb at Karkand
Ty im sorry but u fail this time a mod is also an admin but not a full admin with all the powers
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

That's it! You're banned for pointing out that I'm an idiot! I preferred leaving the question open for debate!

Interesting. Still, there are many ways of interpreting "Mod", (example: Ty is a Mod so can kick MT_Androo out of Bf2s.com)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6856|Waikato, Aotearoa
hahahahahaha lolz Ty

very funny my fellow Kiwi +1 dude
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6718|Antarctica
Check our my Mods F.A.Q. post.  Its a little dated but it should answer some of your questions.

And ROFL @ the guys who said mod = moderator.  He posted this in the POE2 MODIFICATION subforum.
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6444
a mod as in modification is where people have modified the game, like in CSS where they make the guns look different, or where people have the game say different things like in bf2 with the localization files. they are little things like that. POE2 is a mod but it goes further, it is a total conversion, basically they kept the engine and stuff, but changed practically everything else
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Check our my Mods F.A.Q. post.  Its a little dated but it should answer some of your questions.

And ROFL @ the guys who said mod = moderator.  He posted this in the POE2 MODIFICATION subforum.
Hey, people post things in wrong sections the majority of the time, I guess he was taking the safe option.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
James-m
+28|6561|England

MT_Androo wrote:

its pretty much t3h p3rson wh0 cAn t3h c0ntr0l t3h 133t s3rv3r and BaN teh any1z theyz wants okz
please tell me your writing like that for a joke lol
Fujin
+18|6558
LOL...we might need to take a poll here;

Who thought mod as in moderator?

Who thought mod as in modification?

Me?  I'm pleading the 5th...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard