Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
HAHA!!! Search fuckfaces cant tell me to search now, since i checked hte threads and this hasnt been said yet!

Instead of making it only 50% for a repair point(as some said in the threads that i SEARCHED FOR... make it go as fast as getting healed with a med pack.

That would solve the problem that everyone is having with repairs... like the 2 or 3 threads i see every week.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-30 16:07:00)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
doc. josh
+48|6543
Enemy Boat Spotted
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6549
Yeah, or you could use a spanner like normal people and stand there for a little bit..its not that hard.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

SEARCH!

N wtf are u on about 50% for repair :S  N whos having problems :S?
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6438|A drop house
You wouldn’t be shitting us now would you?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
He's saying you should get double the repair points then what you get right now.
Des.Kmal

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
wow dude, ur cool as shit.

Bell wrote:

SEARCH!

N wtf are u on about 50% for repair :S  N whos having problems :S?
I searched, this particular entity hasnt been discussed, mostly complaining about it taking so long.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-30 16:04:44)

samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6549

Des.Kmal wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Yeah and your as dense as it.

Stop making stupid suggestions.
Des.Kmal

samhornby wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Yeah and your as dense as it.

Stop making stupid suggestions.
you dont understand obviously.

Im saying that repairs should go as fast as healing. done.

HAHAHA!!! I thought ur title was, "bi'sexual"

ROFL

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-30 16:06:18)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
I liked how hard it was, felt very rewarded when I finally got the last one.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6549
Yes, but why?

Whats the point?

If they were that quick..dont you think tanks would be a bit invicable?

Also..NO!

So what if it was Bi-Sexual?

are you a bit of a neo-nazi or something?

Last edited by samhornby (2006-09-30 16:07:36)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Die.
Des.Kmal

samhornby wrote:

Yes, but why?

Whats the point?

Also..NO!
so, since med packs heal that fast, infantry is invincible? OMG H4X!!!

(thats what u said btw)

PspRpg-7 wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Die.

samhornby wrote:

no, it would be kinda weird to announce it on a bf2 forum though...

but yeah dude, whatever. lol

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-30 16:09:14)

samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6549

Des.Kmal wrote:

samhornby wrote:

Yes, but why?

Whats the point?

Also..NO!
so, since med packs heal that fast, infantry is invincible? OMG H4X!!!

(thats what u said btw)

PspRpg-7 wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Die.

samhornby wrote:

no, it would be kinda weird to announce it on a bf2 forum though...

but yeah dude, whatever. lol
Yeah..but the thing your obviously forgetting is that infantry Dont have massive Cannons attatched to their heads.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

A heal takes a 100% heal, so two guys who are wounded healing them both = 1 heal point.

A repair takes 100% repair so fixing two tanks which are damaged, repairing them both = 1 repair point.

So wtf is your problem?
Des.Kmal

Bell wrote:

A heal takes a 100% heal, so two guys who are wounded healing them both = 1 heal point.

A repair takes 100% repair so fixing two tanks which are damaged, repairing them both = 1 repair point.

So wtf is your problem?
DUDE!!!!! OMFG, listen to thispost and the last post!! it should go as fast!!!!!! not as much percent.

samhornby wrote:

Yeah..but the thing your obviously forgetting is that infantry Dont have massive Cannons attatched to their heads.
zomg, g36e hax. or: zomg sraw hax, or: zomg at mine hax.

zomg c4 hax.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-30 16:16:14)

samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6549
Engy isnt a hated class though. I use it every so often, I dont seem to ahve a problem with it. Sure the time it takes to fix stuff sometimes is a bit long, but its just something your going to have to get used to. Think of it this way, if it does get shortend, the time it takes to fix things, then people will just be driving around in any kind of car or something with a person in the back fixing them.

Also, A black hawk with 3 engi's in the back is pretty good at the moment..but if they were that fast, it wouold be nigh impossible to take out a black hawk unless you rammed it or blew it up with a tank.
Des.Kmal

samhornby wrote:

Engy isnt a hated class though. I use it every so often, I dont seem to ahve a problem with it. Sure the time it takes to fix stuff sometimes is a bit long, but its just something your going to have to get used to. Think of it this way, if it does get shortend, the time it takes to fix things, then people will just be driving around in any kind of car or something with a person in the back fixing them.

Also, A black hawk with 3 engi's in the back is pretty good at the moment..but if they were that fast, it wouold be nigh impossible to take out a black hawk unless you rammed it or blew it up with a tank.
holy shit, i wasnt talking about "YOU" i was talking about the bf2s community. gues u havent been here long enough or something...?

yes, people will do that, same thing as people running aroung getting sniped in teh chest then getting full health again.

i am comparing it to heals............. if u havent noticed....

yes, AA can take it out, thats not that hard, 50 cal would take a while, prolly 2 50 cal guns, but still.

i personally think that it should be shortened to "heal time"
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6549
Ok, fair enough.

Also I grasped the point about it not being about me. Lol
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

So wtf is your problem?
DUDE!!!!! OMFG, listen to thispost and the last post!! it should go as fast!!!!!! not as much percent.

samhornby wrote:

zomg c4 hax.
It does go as fucking fast!

Besides you cant compare a heal to a repair, any medic can litter the place in packs, an engi has to focus his attention specifically ONLY on the repair, ergo, not as many points.

Last edited by Bell (2006-09-30 16:22:39)

Des.Kmal

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

So wtf is your problem?

samhornby wrote:

zomg c4 hax.
It does go as fucking fast!

Besides you cant compare a heal to a repair, any medic can litter the place in packs, an engi has to focus his attention specifically ONLY on the repair, ergo, not as many points.
Exactly!! They CANT littler the place! So they DO have to focus on one tank or APC. Therefore, it should go FASTER.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
Pr00f r34ding ftw?
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6554|Scotland

eusgen wrote:

Pr00f r34ding ftw?
indeed
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6450|Bradford UK

Des.Kmal wrote:

HAHA!!! Search fuckfaces cant tell me to search now, since i checked hte threads and this hasnt been said yet!

Instead of making it only 50% for a repair point(as some said in the threads that i SEARCHED FOR... make it go as fast as getting healed with a med pack.

That would solve the problem that everyone is having with repairs... like the 2 or 3 threads i see every week.
You sound like a retard on crack with your posts, nothing personal.
Des.Kmal

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

You sound like a retard on crack with your posts, nothing personal.
of course not, its the intrawebs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard