LuGia
+0|6757
I just played Strike A Karkand, and some dumb NOOBISH clan named iLL.bf2 just tanked whoring the whole server.

A F U C K E D up player named Kuddel ( Gay bird ), made 86 points as a tank ONLY.
Tank is soooo easy, and if you went to close at the tank spawn, he just shoot you.
He TEAMKILLED and TANK WHORING and think he was good. "Hi my name is Kuddel, I am a big fat nerd. I am in a clan named iLL.bf2. and I just teamkill all my players if they may take the tank. And I am just whoring around like a Hill Billy and WOW ! I must be good, coz I got a lot of kill in that tank"

Do any people in here, feel the same way about tank fuckers ? I hate them so much.

No combat skills or teamwork... Tsk
DO NOT FLAME. I just asked
p0wn
+1|6770
I have no idea what I just read, but I want my 2 minutes back.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6847|Missoula, MT
Looks like another short-lived thread. 
dsb
+0|6783

p0wn wrote:

I have no idea what I just read, but I want my 2 minutes back.
lol
thinner44
+1|6815
I feel kind of empty after reading that, and a loss for words. That's so unlike me
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6777|Atlanta, GA USA
If you don't like it, you have three options (at least)
1. get in a tank and kill his ass
2. spawn as AT and kill his ass
3. spawn as spec. ops and kill his ass
Did I miss any?
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6750|Germany
... one time i played on golf of oman and the mec only had one base left (start base) so everyone in my team drove and went to their base and killed all spawned persons until their tickets were at 0. I had a tank and I think it was very funny to make a lot of kills! Am I a tank whore now? No I am NOT! If there is a crap with a tank why don't you c4 or anti tank him ?? And we all know that Strike at Karkand is just a stats whore map and there is not any tactic .. so my advice for you: just leave the server and play an other map :> !!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6758

atlvolunteer wrote:

If you don't like it, you have three options (at least)
1. get in a tank and kill his ass
2. spawn as AT and kill his ass
3. spawn as spec. ops and kill his ass
Did I miss any?
4. spawn as engeneer, put mines all over his way, get a few tks and kill his ass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard