Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6638|Parainen, Finland
This has happened to me several times now, and it didn't even happen in 1.3??

After that I´ve switched team (because I wanted to play with my friend) it crashes just when I´m about to spawn. This happened to my friends to, so now I´m curious, is this happening to someone else to??? And did it start with 1.4???

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-09-29 11:26:39)

golgoj4
+51|6806|North Hollywood
I have notice a lot of people with random glitches since 1.4 came out. Not to say its one or the other but it seems like its tweeking out in its own way on different systems. Is skynet becoming self aware? I say this because I've notice a lot of different bugs as oppsed to few common ones.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6495|cuntshitlake

I think that could've been a server related CTD...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SirBone
+0|6724
This is happen,s  to me a lot and when I join a server I pick kit, side ect. then when ready to spawn it goes to desktop. This has been happening to me all the long after the first patch.
DankmanHightimes
+24|6531|atlanta GA
has happened to me a few times also. first noticed when i was going for us seals ribbon in SF. i team switched from mec to us and then ctd. tried a few times after that and some times i would crashed sometimes not. haven't tried since i got my ribbon and medal.
mattrsch
Yeah, that thing I said
+18|6666|Ames, IA
It has been happening to me since 1.4 also
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6580|San Diego, CA, USA
I CTD about 30% of the time when I try to switch teams.  If I do it really quickly its usually 70% of the time.
brett f
+8|6635|Upstate SC
same here.

No problems until 1.4 Logged back onto same server and no one else had the ctd.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard