krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6830|Great Brown North
well about 2 hours ago i was sitting there happily blowing demons into little pieces on painkiller. so my gf comes along and gives me a funny look and asks how i find something like that fun (or something like that i couldnt really hear her over the speakers) so i told her to try it... yep that was 2 hours ago, still waiting for her to stop playing so i can again >.< what have i started
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6759|England. Stoke
Kill her now, before it gets way out of hand
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6524|Belgium
Lol
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6656|Parainen, Finland
Same happened to me when I introduced Worms 3D to her.... I feel ya...
weamo8
+50|6493|USA
Buy another computer and consider yourself grateful
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6583|Cardiff
ull have to make sure she gets her own copy and pc.  otherwise ull end up as a raging spec.
Sheky
+6|6588|London, England.
Enemy girlfriend spotted.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6795|Houston, TX
LMAO.  Back in April '06 I introduced my GF to WoW.  Now we have two computers, separate desks, a multimedia room, two WoW accounts, and she has 5 characters, 2 of which are 60's, a 59, and two twinks at 19 and 39. 

I water her periodically and turn her towards the light .  Sometimes I open a window and give her some fresh air.

KJ
Rosse_modest
+76|6826|Antwerp, Flanders
When my girlfriends were at my place, I played with them, not with any computer games. She's just doing this to annoy you, cause now you have nothing to do, you can't play with her and you can't play with any of your games.

Maybe you should stop waiting to play the game again and start waiting to give her some attention.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6786|Salt Lake City

weamo8 wrote:

Buy another computer and consider yourself grateful
Major QFT!!
Kyouteki
+27|6620
Do what i do when i'm in that situation...say my wife is on the phone with someone, anyone...i just casually feel her up in whatever means i deem necessary.  It usually rushes her along and i end up with a happy ending.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6814|mansfield
how did you manage to post this topic if she's on your computer?
IoT
+3|6640|Stockholm, Sweden

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

I was just wondering the same!
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6641|Scarborough Yorkshire England
lol yeah that happened to me with Zelda orcarina of time, talked her into having ago then we were constantly fighting/dashing home from work early to get to play. In the end we used to set an alarm for 90 min and take it in turns
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6628|Florida
I wish I could feel your pain buddy.....but I wish my g/f would find BF2 fun lol.  She doesnt have an interest in FPS games at all really.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6744|Howell, Mi USA
My g/f was never fond of Bf2. She doesn't like fps games, but then she found out that we get a knife. Now i can't even stab unsuspecting snipers without her butting in and doing it for me.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-09-29 11:47:31)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

IoT wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

I was just wondering the same!
laptop

Rosse_modest wrote:

When my girlfriends were at my place, I played with them, not with any computer games. She's just doing this to annoy you, cause now you have nothing to do, you can't play with her and you can't play with any of your games.

Maybe you should stop waiting to play the game again and start waiting to give her some attention.
normaly i wouldnt have been playing anything while she was here but she came over after she finished school and i wanted to finish the level

Last edited by krazed (2006-09-29 12:03:55)

Rosse_modest
+76|6826|Antwerp, Flanders

krazed wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

normaly i wouldnt have been playing anything while she was here but she came over after she finished school and i wanted to finish the level
Less  than ideal but acceptable under the circumstances.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
well shes trying out my other games as well, hey maybe she wont yell at me for playing them so much anymore:D hmmm... well i guess this thread can die now
cablecopulate
+449|6788|Massachusetts.
I don't buy that a single one of you has a girlfriend.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

My grandfather beat all my cousins asses at MarioKart64

and he was 76
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766
My GF does that all the time when she comes to my house... thats why i built her a pc
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

stryyker wrote:

My grandfather beat all my cousins asses at MarioKart64

and he was 76
hahaha thats awesome, never did play that game though

Last edited by krazed (2006-09-29 21:41:02)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6599|Southeastern USA
don't worry, it happens to lots of guys
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

My GF does that all the time when she comes to my house... thats why i built her a pc
I does your GF.

wait, what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard