braveheartLA
+0|6749
I have to say that I really disagree that you cant get your first sergeant if you get your awards after your 20k..sort of lame. Also Im fed up people who run into your fire or run in front of you or drive thier jeeps into you and you get penalised for it.... Needs fixed. DICE needs to address that problem in next patch. Be aware if u get in my line of fire on UCS server your going down!

=UCS=BraveheartLA
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Same with people who stand in front of vehicles just cause they want it, how can I stop a plane at take off speed if on of em smacktards is in front of it. He is the one who should be punished.
Hr_Amdi
+0|6772|Denmark
Hear hear!!! I hate it when a n00b runs in front of your fire then dies and punish you.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6769|06-01
LOL

Been punished many times like that too.
In a tank, happily rolling along, warning alarm sounds, see trails of smoke from anti tank rounds coming at me, reverse, pop a smoke, feel like i ran over a bump, get hit by anit tank rounds, die....... AND get punished for a TK by the tard who thought that it was safe behind a tank in a bloody battle, cuss out loud.

Last edited by tthf (2005-11-15 06:03:24)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Tanks provide a nice bullet shield, i often use them... from the side, not the back though.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6754|Vienna- Austria
erm Braveheart first learn ur server admin how to NOT stats pad
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6859|"Frisco"

This should have fallen under http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4066

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard