tthf
Member 5307
+210|6775|06-01
Last night was playing Karkand 64 player on eaplay. Was having the best game as a MEC tanker. Starting to rake up kills early on, commander placed a resupply box near the first flag. Went to the US uncap killed a few then went back to the first MEC base to repair. Repaired, stayed around there and threw back all opposing USMC armour and stuff while being constantly repaired. Killed several guys several times. Finally got killed after maybe 10+ kills, respawn at last base, no other teammate there, so i go for the tank again and rake up many more kills around the first 2 MEC flags(killing several of the same people earlier...)
After a while, i get a kick vote against me!!!! I WAS NOT tank whoring, NOT base raping just playing a really execllent round (best ever in a tank for me, ended with a score of 91).
So, after a while i get blasted out of the tank and respawn. No other teammate challenges me for the tank. i get in again and repeat. A couple of times a squad mate spawned with me but was happy jumping on as gunner (he also had a good round, i believe). Guess what? Yup, another kick vote!!
About a total of 5 or 6 of them! Got fed up and typed for all to see, "Pussies, so i am good with a tank! Sue me!"
Feel a bit sorry for sinking to that level but it took off a little gloss of an otherwise very memorable round.
The only other down side was i was playing as assault but didnt have the time in to get the vet/ expert badge... oh well..

Perhaps i am dumb or was just enjoying the moment too much to care but what wrong did i do?
If you think i did, kindly please explain.
doxy
+74|6807|Nevis
some vote just for fun *gg*

yesterday i met a nice guy, he was first on the american team, my squadmate made it up to the first of the mid east coalition, guess what, us number one started a kick vote, what for? he really needed that gold! but didn't had luck on the vote.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-
Something like this happened to me last night too. One guy started to complain about me noob toobing so he started a vote kick on me. Then throughout the entire round people kept trying to kick me. It was funny cause it failed every time, and it seemed like the entire enemy team was out to get me, lol.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6772|The Netherlands
these votes never work anyway only in 0.00283% of all cases a vote is succesful.
too many people dont vote. i think it is a useless feature. want an other map you only achieve this by asking the admin or find an other server.
if you have a crap commander who plane whores or something your mutiny is nothing but a laugh for that guy
ignoring people like punishers can keep playing and real players get kicked by the punish system.
stupid votes never work that is really something EA should work on in the next patch

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2005-11-15 06:00:31)

ayb
+0|6772|Orlando, FL
i always used to vote yes for kickvotes agaisnt me in 42 and bfv, i was disappointed when they changed the voting for bf2.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6824
I have only seen one single vote until now that was successful. It was a mutiny on a 64 player server with only about 30 people on it. And it took like 10 minutes of repeated votes to finally push the commander off his seat. He was using a jet constantly, not giving UAV/supplies/arty at all. I guess that's a reason for a vote. But in 99,999999999% of the cases a kickvote or mutiny is unjustified. I mean, I start kickvotes from time to time because of teammates punishing me for TK's they could have easily avioded. But I only do that because I know it won't work, I just wanna show these guys that I'm pissed off about it.
thinner44
+1|6827

tthf wrote:

but what wrong did i do?
Nothing . You enjoyed the game, like you're supposed to, you killed the enemy, like you're supposed to, you got tickets down, like you're supposed to. How you do it is up to you . Kick votes very rarely work, just plod on and do your stuff

blanketban* has initiated a kick vote on the burning car on Karkand: Vote yes/no ... see, pointless

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-11-15 06:39:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard