The_Jester
+52|6644|Italy
Wow and you have such a shitty aviator ratio?
I expect a 4,x ratio from jet handicappeds like me.
You obviously suck, even raping a carrier.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6715|British Columbia, Canada

Guess what bitch, i'm the dude that hopes into the Essex gun and rains on your parade by ripping your plane to bits as you come in to destroy the essex gun..

I'm not a noob, i actually know how to use the essex gun, eat it.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6875

E7IX3R wrote:

Neither is 102,020 points in 1138:10:05 hours play.
Thats exactly what i mean: you care about your grand total of points.

Players like me care about a "fair" game, instead of " gimme my J10 or else i teamkill/obstruct you"

And btw, what do you know, with your 16 hrs of commanding, Elixer ?  not much i guess.
Mad Ad
+178|6663|England, UK
what is it with this recent run of obvious troll posts? noob ejectors, i like to rape yadda ya... as if these people dont get enough attention everyone just falls in line and produces the expected responses..fools.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6962|Marathon, Florida Keys

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

Players like me care about a "fair" game, instead of " gimme my J10 or else i teamkill/obstruct you"

And btw, what do you know, with your 16 hrs of commanding, Elixer ?  not much i guess.
nah he owned you
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
linster
+2|6766|LEICS UK

E7IX3R wrote:

My name is E7IX3R and I love to carrier rape.

The beggining of a round of wake, get in that J-10 and take off, shoot down the blackhawk, 6 kills thank you very much then head for the carrier to destroy all the remaining noobs that spawned at the wrong damn place.

Take out the AA, do a U-turn and release my bombs, many many kills, my name fills the kill info in the top left corner, check my score and oh look, I got 9 kills in that run.

Press C and see 4-5 guys waiting at the Cobra spawn, whip my baby back around and fly level with the carrier, not wasting any ammo, run those guys down hearing the cry of "MEDIC" as I go past.

Return to base, re-arm, repeat.

Now, you may say it takes no skill - i dont care. I love the kills. I love seeing the names of my victims appear when unleash hell upon them. I love the kick votes and the cry of "STOP BASERAPING". I'll rape your goddamn base until your shit turns pink. Until you press ESC and Disconnect.

Ohh god do I love the kills.
what a penis, bet you wear your trackys tucked in your socks
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6841|UK

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

I dont command much because I dont find it fun, but I know how to be a good commander, unlike some people that just stick UAV over an empty flag or dont use the scan properly.

If I dont get a jet or a chopper I just go somewhere else
ahh the joy of forums, make the nubs whine on topics like these elixer, 1337ness
Sandi_Fagina
Life is a beach
+6|6943|CT, USA
Eh, im not big on carrier bombing. but, as a fellow Wake whore, way to go
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6841|UK

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

ahh the joy of forums, make the nubs whine on topics like these elixer, 1337ness
Yes I wonder how many of them have complained to Indianscout asking to put the no baseraping rule in the ROE.

E7IX3R wrote:

Yes I wonder how many of them have complained to Indianscout asking to put the no baseraping rule in the ROE.
i bet all of them, and some have even offered buttsecks
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6841|UK

E7IX3R wrote:

i bet all of them, and some have even offered buttsecks
I love you patton <333
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6980|Lithuania
Seems like you die a lot in the jet. Gotta remember to shoot down them essexes....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
<3 you too
basetballjones
+30|6901
I'm sorry, but I just wanted to point out to the populace that the "essex gun" is actually refered to as a Phalanx (fay-lanks)

Sorry, it just sounds better.  thanks
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6875

yep, confessions.... quite entertaining !

here is my confession:  I  wreck choppers, just cant keep them in the air ! 
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6841|UK

basetballjones wrote:

I'm sorry, but I just wanted to point out to the populace that the "essex gun" is actually refered to as a Phalanx (fay-lanks)

i usually call it the phalanx but i used essex in my post so people knew what i meant.
0akleaves
+183|6766|Newcastle UK
Dont get me wrong i think being able to rape the carrier is fine as LTVictim said thats what the essex is for. All it takes is 2 men in the essex and 1 on arty island theres no way a j-10 can evade 10 missiles.
But there is a point when your a dick when you spawn on it when you have a flag this just encourages it.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
greenhaven
+47|6618
This one of the many reasons Wake Island 2007 is one of the worst maps in BF2.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6702|UK

E7IX3R wrote:

The beggining of a round of wake, get in that J-10 and take off, shoot down the blackhawk, 6 kills thank you very much then head for the carrier to destroy all the remaining noobs that spawned at the wrong damn place.

Take out the AA, do a U-turn and release my bombs, many many kills, my name fills the kill info in the top left corner, check my score and oh look, I got 9 kills in that run.

Press C and see 4-5 guys waiting at the Cobra spawn, whip my baby back around and fly level with the carrier, not wasting any ammo, run those guys down hearing the cry of "MEDIC" as I go past.

Now, you may say it takes no skill - i dont care. I love the kills. I love seeing the names of my victims appear when unleash hell upon them. I love the kick votes and the cry of "STOP BASERAPING". I'll rape your goddamn base until your shit turns pink. Until you press ESC and Disconnect.

Your where touching your self as u typed that weren't u?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6850

E7IX3R wrote:

You left out the part where I steal all your kills
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6721

E7IX3R wrote:

I doubt your name is E71X3R. If it is i want some of what your Parents smoked.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6843|Devon, England

basetballjones wrote:

in the editor it's called a wasp defense.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6982|Grapevine, TX
Base raping is a myth, it doesn't exist. except to the whiners who keep spawning in the same place, expecting different results
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6927
I'd point out how off topic the thread has gotten from the original post, except this is the exact way this thread should have progressed. Am I the only one who thinks flaming happens more than actual replies... for anything?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard