Hellogoodsir wrote:

Let's stop assuming he was not EU. I was playing with him as EU when he hit 100, and he passed that by about 23 points. I bumped up another thousand, so it was ranked.

Oh yea, and the number of the beast is 616, not 666.
Your right i was playing on ranked and i know its a problem........i have only ranked servers check in loading screen..........i always look for the rank symbol on the left before i join any server.......got another 144 points'
on a Operation smoke screen map tonight............still no medal..........this really disappoints me

Last edited by Unknownsoldier...{TFL} (2006-09-29 17:55:54)

AAFCptKabbom
+127|6659|WPB, FL. USA
Hellogoodsir is correct...  Once he gets 100 points or more while on EU {not China} he will be awarded the European Special Service Medal.  All of the other requirements have been met.  Take a screenie and send it to EA.

Take it from experience,
Kaboom.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Did you take a screenshot? Please tell me you did.

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Hellogoodsir is correct...  Once he gets 100 points or more while on EU {not China} he will be awarded the European Special Service Medal.  All of the other requirements have been met.  Take a screenie and send it to EA.

Take it from experience,
Kaboom.
What do you mean buy   {not China}....?????......Greatwall???

No i didnt take a screen shot will do next time.............
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

He means don't play as China or MEC.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Yes some people are getting confused with what Unknown means. 100 BRS for EU is not getting 100 BRS on a EF map, and he knows that.

Good to see Kaboom!
Ok.......You want to play as Euro guy, not china or Mec and score 100 points.......Yes i will play the euro force
maps....Which i already was doing.....But to me that doent make since??? If your playing on the euro maps why should it matter if i play the eruo guys??.........It's euro force it should count no matter which team i play on.......that sounds kinda wrong do you agree???

Last edited by Unknownsoldier...{TFL} (2006-09-30 14:28:23)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

No I don't agree. Why? Because it's the European Union medal. If it was the European Theatre Ribbon or something like that then I could see why 100BRS in an EF map would work. But since it is a medal for the army, it would only make sense for the 100 points to be done as EU.
can anyone reccomend a euro force server so i can try this on????
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

I can tell you to get xfire.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Unknownsoldier...{TFL} wrote:

Ok.......You want to play as Euro guy, not china or Mec and score 100 points.......Yes i will play the euro force
maps....Which i already was doing.....But to me that doent make since??? If your playing on the euro maps why should it matter if i play the eruo guys??.........It's euro force it should count no matter which team i play on.......that sounds kinda wrong do you agree???
Not at all. You got the Navy Cross by earning a 100BRS as the USMC. Same principle with the Scimitar and Peoples Medallion.
I mean, you dont earn a 100BRS as Spetznaz and earn the SAS Medal from it do you? No, you do not. You would need a 100BRS earned whilst playing as the SAS ONLY.

Same applies with the Euro Medal, and if you really have earnt all these 100BRS's, then you have done them all, it would seem, with either MEC or PLA - which DO NOT count towards getting the EU Medal.

I think this whole topic is just confused as fuck. You are saying you have, and then make that post above - sounding as if you have been playing as the other, non-EU teams (MEC or PLA). Phrozenbot reckons this isnt so, but im not so sure now.

Try earning a 100BRS as the EU team, screenshot it and post it here. Make sure that every point earned was on the EU team - not on PLA or MEC and then swapping over.
If you didnt recieve the EU medal and guarantee that you were on a ranked server....then we will go from there.
In the meantime, this is a complete waste of time since everybody is saying the same old shit over and over. Prove you got the 100BRS as EU, and then I will reply to this topic again because im sick of this.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Unknown, pad with some of your friends to 1000 points as EU. If that doesn't register, than I might as well sit here and type with my thumb up my ass.
First i want to THANK all who answered this post..............

YES I FINALLY GOT THE MEDAL.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YES you do have to play as the EURO Guy......Very interesting

Thanks to all for the help

Great bunch of players out there that actually help......Thanks Again.!!!!!

http://bf2s.com/player/43555604/
SGT.Slayero
+98|6466|Life in a vacuum sucks

SGT.Slayero wrote:

u cant yet 10 more best rounds
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

Unknownsoldier...{TFL} wrote:

First i want to THANK all who answered this post..............

YES I FINALLY GOT THE MEDAL.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YES you do have to play as the EURO Guy......Very interesting

Thanks to all for the help

Great bunch of players out there that actually help......Thanks Again.!!!!!

http://bf2s.com/player/43555604/
Congratz!
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Yes, congrats!
Kratos Aurion
+36|6643|Sweden
Congrats
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6845|United Kingdom
nice work
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Took you a while
Kratos Aurion
+36|6643|Sweden

Snake wrote:

Took you a while
"Bättre sent, än aldrig"

(Better late, than never)
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
i had the same prob, i was EU and it took me 3 tries on OSS to get it after a while it came up in game, i also had a prob wen i 1st got my enginer repair badge,  i got the 25 repairs and then i was auto balanced and didnt get the medal, so make sure you dont ever switch teams during the game even after you have 100 or over and been awarded it, and stay for at leat one mopre game... good luck its a pain in the arse

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard