SealXo
+309|6553
I have a microsoft wireless mouse and ive noticed that if i stretch my hands and let them naturally go back, my left hand goes to WASD and my hand is as if it is gripping the mouse.....

AHHH!!!

I want to change this and im wondering what kind of mouse would be flatter for my hand?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

This one:

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/14798ba439.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK
The sign that you are a true gamer... there's no cure
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6464|Boulder, CO
oh dear god i've just realised i have that.

*screams constantly for 5 minutes staring at his own hands before chewing them all off.

there problem solved. p.s. i am typing this with my elbows.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6585|NYC / Hamburg

liquidat0r wrote:

The sign that you are a true gamer... there's no cure
your right. happens to me too. nothing you can do about it.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6654|Wigan. Manchester. England.
lol being honest here. i sat at the pc before and naturally my left hand did the same. straight away i shouted my sister who was sat on the counch and laughed about it...im not even a serious gamer though lol.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK
lol, as i was reading this thread again i realized my fingers were on wasd!
brome
brap.
+244|6605|Accidental, TK

SealXo wrote:

I have a microsoft wireless mouse and ive noticed that if i stretch my hands and let them naturally go back, my left hand goes to WASD and my hand is as if it is gripping the mouse.....

AHHH!!!

I want to change this and im wondering what kind of mouse would be flatter for my hand?
you, my friend, are a neek.
taxi2you
+22|6662|Missouri
Wait til you have to buy a different keyboard or you just have to use a screwed up configured one.  I can't type in some keyboards at all.  I keep an extra in my car just incase I have to fix someones computer and I hate their keyboard.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6667

My hands naturally sit on AWD, Shift, and space which are my most commonly used gaming controls.
ilinear
Bigger. Better. ilinear.
+27|6463|Lisburn, NI
AWD, space, CTRL and Shift and the Mouse...

While reaading this, I leant back in my chair and put my hands on my knees and me Left hand went in a triangle the same width apart as AWD and my Right went to the shape of my MX518....

I love gaming =p...
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6588|United States
sadw a sd awasdsa swsd adwas...
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6551|Cardiff
i got a calous on my right heel of my right hand thats about 2/3 times the size of my left hand one coz ive been using shitty tiny mice all my life and i got big hands.  its really weird to look at tbh.  and i got rsi's in my wrist and elbow and shoulder on my right arm lol.

my mates got a calous on his right elbow from leaning it on his gaming chair.
Brasso
+1,549|6648

SealXo wrote:

AHHH!!!

Holy crap!  Mine do too!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
JaMDuDe
+69|6795
How do your hands go WASD? My hand goes AWD.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada
haha that is so funny. my left hand is always on wasd and the other is on the mouse. i have constant uber micro tho i guess.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/lucidity80/UberMicro.jpg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK

JaMDuDe wrote:

How do your hands go WASD? My hand goes AWD.
meh, same thing
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6759

ghettoperson wrote:

My hands naturally sit on AWD, Shift, and space which are my most commonly used gaming controls.
Yep, Same here...
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6780

Hmm... you know maybe there's a reason mice are made the way they are... you know, cause that's the natural hand posture...

Same for keyboards... at least the curved ergonimic ones.

Oops I'm an idiot, I read wrong.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-09-27 16:58:25)

batman1029
>_>
+8|6544|Essex, Ontario, Canada
I use awf shift and space.. ( the f comes from Counter-strike source, its my buy key)
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Nothing a little duct tape and Popsicle sticks can't fix.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-27 15:10:59)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6563
I use arrows instead of WASD and my hands are normal, lol.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Brasso
+1,549|6648

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I use arrows instead of WASD and my hands are normal, lol.
eww arrows suck.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Home
Section.80
+447|6865|Seattle, Washington, USA

My hands have naturally gone there on the keyboard for a long time. I should actually pay attention to other people and see if that's normal or not.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6696|In You Endo- Stoke
Yeah everytime i relax and read posts and not typing my hands always rest on WASD and thumb on space bar and little pinky on shift lol.
Too many hours playing FPS games,all quake series apart from 4 and Cs to bf2 years of training! and still have crap ratio's lol.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-09-27 17:09:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard