mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6754|d
Your making me cry, o mighty one. I can die in peace now, knowing someone far greater has taken my place.

ALL HAIL IRONCHEF.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6536
I hope I mutate into a super-villain.

I have no fear. http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/politics/61725

And in case you miss that mushroom cloud: http://www.nukalert.com/

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2006-09-27 15:01:52)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6443|Ontario, Canada
ahhahahahha ^^^^^^,  so true
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6519|Global Command
Groan.
The rise and fall...live before your eyes.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6721|Peoria, Illinois
This information came from a Pakistani journalist on right wing talk shows for nothing more than it's black helicopter entertainment value.

Ironchef, go ahead and make friends with those that cut off your head for being a Christian. If you're in such a damn hurry to see the afterlife then take up Major Spittle's offer and get it over with already.
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

T0X1C1TY
+6|6423|Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform
Suitcase bombs?
You'd probably have more luck with a Davy Crockett.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6455|Life in a vacuum sucks
two letters              n o
IRONCHEF
+385|6481|Northern California
It's not exactly hard to do ANYTHING to this country, there's virtually NO security in ports, airport baggage or on major roads, trains, lightrails, etc.  Buildings are a little more secure..no thanks to DHS.  Everytime I cross the Bay Bridge going from Oakland to SF, I realize that the cubevan next to me could be full of cemtex and some crazyman ready to yell alahuakbar before the bridge gets wasted..or worse...being in the transbay tube riding up to embarcadero and...bam!  There's nothing to stop any of that going on.

Anyway, if bin laden doesn't nuke us, i'm sure there's 50 others with plans in hand ready to go as soon as they can be bought...and like i said before, despite the ill-warranted flaming I've gotten from people who love war and death...we'll have deserved it.  And let me clarify..nobody deserves the death they'd get..but our country, for it's policies, oppression, and terrorism across the world would certainly deserve such an attack.
IRONCHEF

M1-Lightning wrote:

This information came from a Pakistani journalist on right wing talk shows for nothing more than it's black helicopter entertainment value.

Ironchef, go ahead and make friends with those that cut off your head for being a Christian. If you're in such a damn hurry to see the afterlife then take up Major Spittle's offer and get it over with already.
Way to totally blow what I said out of proportion, put your own rightwing spin on it, and show what a tool you are without an original thought of your own.  And for the record, most people with original thoughts and perceptions of their own would have read what I wrote and seen the overtone in my post suggesting there's nothing we can really do (including bombing other countries into submission) to avoid being nuked, and that our foreign policy (yes, that of all presidents over the last 5 years or so) is to blame.  But being the anal retentive baby killer you are,  you gotta go fly off the handle and make this out to be some sleezy pinko-commie hit job designed to desecrate your beautiful red white and blue painted H2..  am I right?  I know, I know..."love it or leave it...."
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6685|The Ville
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla … bd6ac&

you might have to select a program to watch it from

Duck and Cover works.hahahh

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-09-28 09:25:10)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6515|South Florida
THERE WOULDNT BE THIS THREAT IF THE PUSSY DEMOCRATS WOULD STOP THERE GIVE-EVERYONE-A-HUG CRAP and we just went over and KILLED THEM. THEN there would be NO incredible airplane security checks, and you would be able to bring your freakin baby food on the plane with you. Some people just dont understand that, thats why shit doesnt get done. thats my oppinion on that.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6636

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yep, I could care less if we're nuked...our policy says we deserve it, and frankly, I wouldn't blame any nuclear attacker for doing it.  I pay taxes and support our oppression around the world, it wouldn't be a surprise if the world fought back.  It'd be nice to be in Canada or maybe Brazil when it happens, but living in fear for this is not what I'm about to do.  If it happens, i just hope my family and I die together and quickly (SF Bay Area may not be the first targets, thank goodness).  I"m prepared for natural disasters, loss of employment, and other emergencies..I've purposefully not prepared for nuclear attacks (not that you can).

This is why I've suggested our government swallow their retarded fckn pride and make FRIENDS with enemies...you know, be a real christian?  lol..one can still dream, right?
This coming from the guy who thinks evolution is fake. Hahaha!

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-09-28 09:30:54)

IRONCHEF

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Yep, I could care less if we're nuked...our policy says we deserve it, and frankly, I wouldn't blame any nuclear attacker for doing it.  I pay taxes and support our oppression around the world, it wouldn't be a surprise if the world fought back.  It'd be nice to be in Canada or maybe Brazil when it happens, but living in fear for this is not what I'm about to do.  If it happens, i just hope my family and I die together and quickly (SF Bay Area may not be the first targets, thank goodness).  I"m prepared for natural disasters, loss of employment, and other emergencies..I've purposefully not prepared for nuclear attacks (not that you can).

This is why I've suggested our government swallow their retarded fckn pride and make FRIENDS with enemies...you know, be a real christian?  lol..one can still dream, right?
This coming from the guy who thinks evolution is fake. Hahaha!
That coming from someone with the reading comprehension of a grammar school child.  I said the theory of evolution is just that..a theory.  I never said it was fake.  You said that, not me assclown.  But it's cool, like most fools around here, you just see and read what you want to see and read.
IRONCHEF

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

THERE WOULDNT BE THIS THREAT IF THE PUSSY DEMOCRATS WOULD STOP THERE GIVE-EVERYONE-A-HUG CRAP and we just went over and KILLED THEM. THEN there would be NO incredible airplane security checks, and you would be able to bring your freakin baby food on the plane with you. Some people just dont understand that, thats why shit doesnt get done. thats my oppinion on that.
I think you're confusing democrats with the peace party people like Kucinich.  Or maybe you can quote some democrats of suggesting to give hugs as an approach to stop aggression towards our country.  And yes, I'll wait for your quote so when it never comes, I can proscribe you as a typical rightwing liar.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6636

IRONCHEF wrote:

That coming from someone with the reading comprehension of a grammar school child.  I said the theory of evolution is just that..a theory.  I never said it was fake.  You said that, not me assclown.  But it's cool, like most fools around here, you just see and read what you want to see and read.
lawl.

IRONCHEF wrote:

Oh, and I'd love for you to cite some of the "science" that proves evolution.  Then I'd love for you to tackle the truth that scientist are just dumb, slow, vain men and women trying to discover how God created things, seasons, time and space.  They get it now and then, but mostly they are dealing with adversaries beyond their understanding.
gg.
IRONCHEF

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

lawl.

IRONCHEF wrote:

Oh, and I'd love for you to cite some of the "science" that proves evolution.  Then I'd love for you to tackle the truth that scientist are just dumb, slow, vain men and women trying to discover how God created things, seasons, time and space.  They get it now and then, but mostly they are dealing with adversaries beyond their understanding.
gg.
And quoting me saying that shows that I called evolution fake?  Again, great reading comprehension.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6636

IRONCHEF wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

lawl.

IRONCHEF wrote:

gg.
And quoting me saying that shows that I called evolution fake?  Again, great reading comprehension.
1) You actually asked me to cite proof of evolution

2) You refer to scientists as "dumb", "slow", and "vain".

3) You assert that science itself is just "men and women trying to discover how God created things, seasons, time and space."

4) You ramble on with inane biblical scripture afterwards.

5) You have no credibility.

6) It's truly shocking that this isn't just some clever form of trolling....you ACTUALLY believe what you're saying.

Reading comprehension is more than just the ability to read words. Any idiot can tell what you were implying through your tone.

On a side note, if you guys want a good laugh, check out IRONCHEF's comments in this thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=782125#p782125

This kid should be the posterboy for Jesus Camp.

What can I say? Truthiness hurts.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-09-28 10:01:49)

IRONCHEF
Haha, you're such a coward.  And you're not too bright.  And hey, while you're at it, shift the negative attention you're getting by directing everyone to laugh at me in another thread that's had it's time...  You're a friggen genius.

And I'm still waiting for where I said evolution is "fake."  Because making fun of scientists or saying the theory is not proven is not even close to saying it's fake.  Were I saying the theory of evolution is fake, I'd be saying things like "Oh, some scientists have been passing on this conspiracy suggesting that mankind has evolved from a single cell or from the microbacteria from a comet or some "big bang!" What a bunch of loons!"  but no, I've said it (the theory of evolution) is not proven, and seperately, I've made fun of scientists and other learned professionals who claim their theory is the only thing it could be...when in reality, they are merely discovering the things that a supreme being has actually created.

But in all honesty, you'll rape this post and ruin context and cherry pick it apart like Bush and Rove cherry picking NIEs..and in the end your waning wit will show what a bafoon you are..as usual.  But I admire your efforts.
M3
Banned
+2|6413

mafia996630 wrote:

WE ALL GONE DIEEEEE, o shit, i live in the uk. I don't give a shit yet. lol.
You have more muslims living in the U.K than... France... which is right fucking next door to you.

You should worry.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6541|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
This is the most poorly written & inaccurate "news" story I've ever read.

First of all, no respectable news agency would say: -

"Hamid Mir, who has never been wrong to our knowledge, says...." 

I mean claiming someone has NEVER been wrong, what a load of cobblers.

Secondly, the article uses the phrase "blow up 7 to 10 American cities" which indicates that the entire city would be destroyed.  The Bomb that was dropped over Hiroshima was nearly 8 feet long and 5 feet wide (slightly bigger than a suitcase methinks) and even though nuclear technology has progressed, a suitcase size nuke would not come even close to blowing up an entire city.  Also, the WW2 nukes were exploded at an altitude of 550m in the air so how will they recreate that?  These Arabs must have a good throw eh?

I'm no expert in nuclear physics but considering what's happening in Iran (where even if left alone, it would still take them a decade to produce a working nuke), where did these "nukes" come from?

I could see how stupid people would be fooled which is probably why it is on a US website (LOL )
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6645|United States of America

IRONCHEF wrote:

And I'm still waiting for where I said evolution is "fake."  Because making fun of scientists or saying the theory is not proven is not even close to saying it's fake.  Were I saying the theory of evolution is fake, I'd be saying things like "Oh, some scientists have been passing on this conspiracy suggesting that mankind has evolved from a single cell or from the microbacteria from a comet or some "big bang!" What a bunch of loons!"  but no, I've said it (the theory of evolution) is not proven, and seperately, I've made fun of scientists and other learned professionals who claim their theory is the only thing it could be...when in reality, they are merely discovering the things that a supreme being has actually created.
^^^^Lies, Denies, Lies, Re-denies...... I wish I spoke assclown so I could understand what IRONCHEF really meant when he clearly said scientist were stupid and were trying to figure out how GOD CREATED THINGS.  Gee, If you state

IRONCHEF wrote:

trying to discover how God created things, seasons, time and space
one could only conclude that you believe God created things, and if you read the bible God created man, not to be confused with a monkey that became man or a bacteria that became a whale.  Also if you know anything about Evolution you would know that the theory is not that God created a monkey and thus started the evolution of man or that God created a newt that became an elephant.

Or are you stating that you could not follow the original argument and decided to show that you're a complete idiot and are one of these people that believe that the two actually exist together, but you don't know how to articulate the concept through the use of the English language.  Thus an Assclown rant about dumb scientists and God creating things means in Assclown that: "I believe that Evolution is possible and God created it"
CameronPoe
+2,925|6546

kr@cker wrote:

I GOT A FRONT ROW SEAT!!

seriously, anyone born since 1950 has lived with the nuke threat, you can't let it rule your life
Although 'terror' appears to be 'ruling' a lot of American lives these days. Ironic that a far greater threat, which like terror was totally beyond our control, was so casually dealt with and gotten used to by ordinary Westerners.
IRONCHEF

Major_Spittle wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

^^^^Lies, Denies, Lies, Re-denies...... I wish I spoke assclown so I could understand what IRONCHEF really meant when he clearly said scientist were stupid and were trying to figure out how GOD CREATED THINGS.  Gee, If you state

IRONCHEF wrote:

trying to discover how God created things, seasons, time and space
one could only conclude that you believe God created things, and if you read the bible God created man, not to be confused with a monkey that became man or a bacteria that became a whale.  Also if you know anything about Evolution you would know that the theory is not that God created a monkey and thus started the evolution of man or that God created a newt that became an elephant.

Or are you stating that you could not follow the original argument and decided to show that you're a complete idiot and are one of these people that believe that the two actually exist together, but you don't know how to articulate the concept through the use of the English language.  Thus an Assclown rant about dumb scientists and God creating things means in Assclown that: "I believe that Evolution is possible and God created it"
And if you understood english, you'd see that believing in creation does NOT interfere with one's beliefs towards evolution, you'd probably not be feeling like an idiot now, would you?

The theory of evolution and creationism DO NOT conflict is what I'll try to explain to you since you're so uneducated in this debate.  Creationism, aka, "Biblical Accounting" of this earth is a mere 7,000 years.  If you knew anything about the bible, specifically Genesis 1:1 where God said that in the beginning he created the heavens and the earth, you'd know that we, people who understand the bible and actually studied it for the right reasons, know that the word 'create' was a poorly chosen word because the original hebrew word used to describe that verse by Moses long ago is "assemble."  To assemble, you take pieces to form something.  This earth was formed and it goes along fine with what scientists have discovered regarding techtonic plate movement, forming of terrain and oceans, etc.  Nothing amiss here.  This biblical account also does not say that God created other civilizations, other creatures, other worlds...but he did.  But this is something some angry and ignorant non-believer would not possibly know or understand because he learned all he needed to know about the bible by what his friends told him when they made fun of him for going to sunday school when he was a kid.  lol

All this aside, I'm still unaware of how my English language quotations above can be construed (?) as saying I believe the theory of evolution is "fake."  Further, I can't see how you can't read well enough to see that by saying "they are merely discovering the things that a supreme being has actually created" - somehow means that I am denying scientists are faking creation?  I just said that they are discovering what god has created.  If i was saying it's fake, I'd have ommitted that criticism of said scientists.

Man you people are dense.  But it's cool.  One day, when you reach maturation to a degree when you actually question your pathetic lives...and you ask yourself why  you're here, where you came from, and where you're going...you'll figure it out..then you'll feel like an ass for your petty triffles with IRONCHEF on that BF2 message board....word!
acsman50
a cut below the rest
+7|6517|Northern Ireland
Sorry IRONCHEF, you were doing so well there for a while. I respect your opinions but please do not refer to the bible as some sort of basis for truth, or as an explanation for anything at all in the modern world. No rational person could ever view the book in such a light.
So close but still so far away from reality. Shame, but good luck to you anyway. You come across streets ahead of the narrow minded morons who consider it clever to dis other peoples beliefs entirely, whereas I only dis them a little bit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard