Think of jokes outside of racism20%20% - 42
Keep up the good work, he rocks!48%48% - 101
Total: 207
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

ATG wrote:

He sucks.
indeed, also if they have one more of those stupid fucking blue collar comedy things on i think i may go on a shooting rampage.people all ready think that most southerns are ignorant hicks, why give them proof. i swear none of the material is even remotely funny. damnit now i am all pissed off i am going to go find a small child to steal some candy form.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6698|United States of America
Sense of Humor-o-Meter Reading- 1.0 x 10^-50
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6543|Boston, MA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

You are an awful thread creator. Why would you make a poll to ask people about their valid opinions, and then when you hear that most disagree with you, you criticize them. That'll encourage me to look at your future threads...
Unfortunately, my care cup is empty:

\_/
Unfortunately you act like your 4 years old and that's why anybody with a half a brain on these forums know not to waste their time with you, that's why I'm just going to ignore each and every post you make from here on out.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6659

Unfortunately you act like your 4 years old and that's why anybody with a half a brain on these forums know not to waste their time with you, that's why I'm just going to ignore each and every post you make from here on out.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/youre.jpg
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6783|New York

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/ … /youre.jpg
This is why nobody takes you seriously.  Stop being a dick.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6562|Southeastern USA
mencia's ok, he's either really hot or really cold, I can't take much more than one segment of his show because I don't think he's ever just spoken a word in his life, he's always screaming and spitting at the top of his lungs
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6599|Hoosier Mama
Deet Da Der?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6857|Bryan/College Station, TX
Two sides of the spectrum. The Racist and those that are opposed to everything even remotely racist.

The rest in the middle are normal folk. These are those that either mildly or throughly enjoy Mencia.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657
carlos mencia deserves to be shot in the head.  he is the farthest away from funny a human being could possibly get.  hes a racist prick that obviously hates the hispanic side of him with his blonde wife and stupid stereotypes that have been said millions of times in millions of other comedy routines before.  he seriously steals jokes, ive caught at least two bits that hes stolen from chappelle and the simpsons.  I hate this cocksucker and anyone who likes his show should also blow their heads off for being the reason why somebody is watching this moron.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
I don't care. I still like him.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6561|USA bitches!
He's fucking stupid and I hope a safe falls on his head. His jokes are stupid as fuck. If a white guy did the shit Mencia and Chappelle does, black people would crucify him. Fucking shitdicks!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
Do you still watch his show? If not, then why do you still care so much about him?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6675|USA
Die.

ALmost as overrated as Dane Cook. Almost.
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

bah .. hes just ok .. certainly not as funny as Chapelle was.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Die.

ALmost as overrated as Dane Cook. Almost.
i had a chance to goto the laugh factory last friday and see him for free.  im glad i stayed home and did laundry
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

His act is old and repetitive.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
bobby177
+129|6487|Texas.. getting out asap
I find racist jokes hilarious but Carlos Mencia still is not funny at all
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6675|USA
He was just the "replacement" once Chappelle found he couldn't handle fame. Chappelle was funny. Mencia is just a rip off. And on top of that, not very funny. And I am so sick of the DUh Duh Duhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Thats why I dont watch him.
Master*
Banned
+416|6508|United States

CarlosMencia wrote:

heeeeeey now wait a minute!  im funny im 100% beaner ok? now get it through your heads im funny deal with it!
I agree with this guy, lol it was me who made that account BTW
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6833
carlos mencia needs to choke on a dick and die already.

i absolutely hate it when he makes some comment about 10th grade algebra and then acts like it's the most intelligent joke ever conceived. and then he usualy says 'look at all the retards who didn't get my super smart joke.'

and then he actually EXPLAINS the joke to his audience.

what a douchebag.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
Just shut up. You all have the same whiny bitch argument. We get it, you don't like him, you can turn off Comedy Central now and go do something constructive besides sitting here and crying about how you don't like a comedian. Jeez.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6349|Oregon
He's not funny...

Someone like Dave Chappelle makes a joke based on a stereotype (racial or otherwise) by acting as that stereotype and exposing other facets of how someone like that acts... He is extremely intelligent...

Carlos Mencia is stupid and just makes fun of stereotypes instead of exploring them. What an idiot...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6675|USA

BigmacK wrote:

Just shut up. You all have the same whiny bitch argument. We get it, you don't like him, you can turn off Comedy Central now and go do something constructive besides sitting here and crying about how you don't like a comedian. Jeez.
Is he your brother or something? Sheesh...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
No, but I just don't understand why people have to go on and on and on about something so unimportant as to weither the content of a comedians jokes are really entertaining or not.

Idiotic things like that agitate me. So I go off.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6833
well idiotic comedians who can't create a new joke to save his life irritate me, so i go off as well, especially when he gets undeserved attention.

where the fuck did he get the idea that asians can't drive?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard