DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6535|Search Whore killing fields
Ive seen 7, but 9 today??? And all the people were there. All on voip. It was cool tho because I was squad leader and had 8 guys spawn on me and cap flags in 2 seconds
SwampDog
+12|6468|Luton, England
Really?? I`ve never seen more than the standard 6.  That would be cool though, it would make capping flags alot quicker.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6762|Toronto Canada
hax!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
Wish i taken a screenshot. We had 5 medics, 1 support, 2 at, and 1 spec ops.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6660|under there hayousaidunderwear
Why didnt you take a SS?
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6478|Kentucky
Hack:  Force squad
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6702|Central Valley,California
It's a glitch.... *sigh*
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6637|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
jive had 7 in a  squad on ghost town....... *searches for ss*
oh, and only one squad could be created, alpha only, ive seen it before.
ahh here we are
https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4112/bf2zu3.png

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-09-25 18:50:41)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
Tried to find the server with 9 and instead I got 8. Close enough

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7710/screen253wv6.png

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-26 02:12:48)

Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6438|beyond teh blinders
how r u doin that
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6532|Edmonton Alberta
ive been seeing alot more of  too many people in a squad/not being able to create a squad at all/only being able to create one squad/ and being stuck in a squad that you cant leave nor can you spawn on the leader..... have other people been having this sort of problem>? i seen it a bit before 1.4 but it seems alot more prevalent now
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6624|Los Angeles, California, US.
7 Is Normal, But 9? Isnt that what a Squad Hack Or Team Hack is? Either way, I wouldve just rofl'd at it.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-09-26 02:25:23)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6492|Sydney, Australia

DirtyMexican wrote:

Ive seen 7, but 9 today??? And all the people were there. All on voip. It was cool tho because I was squad leader and had 8 guys spawn on me and cap flags in 2 seconds
Are you sure that all eight of them could spawn on you? Normally only six people can join a squad, however there is sometimes a glitch whereby you are in a squad at the beginning of the round and you can't leave it. In this case, six people can still join it, so now adding you there'll be seven. If there are already six people in the squad who can't leave it, then it should be possible to have a twelve man squad.

However, my experience is that if I'm in a squad that I can't leave, I also can't be the squad leader, nor can I spawn on the squad leader. It's as if I'm not registered by the server to be in a squad, but it shows that I am. So in your case, two of the people couldn't have spawned on you.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

Vub wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

Are you sure that all eight of them could spawn on you? Normally only six people can join a squad, however there is sometimes a glitch whereby you are in a squad at the beginning of the round and you can't leave it. In this case, six people can still join it, so now adding you there'll be seven. If there are already six people in the squad who can't leave it, then it should be possible to have a twelve man squad.

However, my experience is that if I'm in a squad that I can't leave, I also can't be the squad leader, nor can I spawn on the squad leader. It's as if I'm not registered by the server to be in a squad, but it shows that I am. So in your case, two of the people couldn't have spawned on you.
I was on oman capping the river fort and all of a sudden 8 people were with me
Oronisi
+4|6442

straz_mataz wrote:

ive been seeing alot more of  too many people in a squad/not being able to create a squad at all/only being able to create one squad/ and being stuck in a squad that you cant leave nor can you spawn on the leader..... have other people been having this sort of problem>? i seen it a bit before 1.4 but it seems alot more prevalent now
I have been seeing ALOT of that lately.  I'm talking like twice a week if not more.  Where as, I can hardly remember ever encountering the problem before 1.4
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

majorassult wrote:

Why didnt you take a SS?
because then the rest of the SS would hunt him down and kill him.

Sorry i just had to take that one
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK

Coolbeano wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Why didnt you take a SS?
because then the rest of the SS would hunt him down and kill him.

Sorry i just had to take that one
Well I thought that was funny lol +1
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6733|Houston, TX

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

It's a glitch.... *sigh*
...and an old one. I have seen 11 people in a squad before...many, many, months ago. It´s just rare.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard