I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6745|Melbourne, Australia
ok guys its no suprise you guys find hitting a moving target hard an rage againts it... then i got to thinking "there cant be that many newbs out there" so i was wondering is it your basic bunnyhopper (or pronespammer) that you hate or is it those idiots who use macros.. i understand if you hate teh macro'ers its just pathetic... but i was wondering how many of you guys that are saying "omfg bunnyhopping or dolphin diving is for newbs" are realy talking about macro'ers

P.S (i woulda created a poll but my last 2 attempts failed misrubly..

DISCUSS!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6616|Reisterstown, MD

If I see someone that is actively participating in bunny hopping, I will either a. grab a ak 101 and proceed to mow em down or b. Take out my shock paddles and defib them to death.  In both cases, a teabag ensures until they respawn.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

Bunny hoppers are gay.  I can kill them, but they just look like fags.  The face they are willing to look like complete idiots for some fake numbers and medals speaks volumes about that person.
Sambuccashake
+126|6636|Sweden
If jumping gets you out of danger or let's you kill your opponent before he kills you, then by all means jump!

I didn't run into many pronespammers so I can't say they really bothered me.
What comes up must come down, you can choose wether to shoot 'em in midair or when they touch the ground.

So no, I don't hate bunny hoppers, pronespammers or macro users.

I have more hate for TK'ers or even such a simple thing as a support player who don't give me ammo or a medic who doesn't revive me.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

Sambuccashake wrote:

If jumping gets you out of danger or let's you kill your opponent before he kills you, then by all means jump!
Right.  But that is rarely the case.  All I ever see on an infantry only server is high ranked losers running down the middle of the road hopping and spamming.  If you moved tactically and were close to cover at all times, no need to jump around like a tool.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6710|Espoo, Finland

Sambuccashake wrote:

I didn't run into many pronespammers so I can't say they really bothered me.
What comes up must come down, you can choose wether to shoot 'em in midair or when they touch the ground.

So no, I don't hate bunny hoppers, pronespammers or macro users.

I have more hate for TK'ers or even such a simple thing as a support player who don't give me ammo or a medic who doesn't revive me.
High Spirit
+5|6597|Canada, Eh?
Bunny Hoppers should have thier thumbs chopped off.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6745|Melbourne, Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

Bunny hoppers are gay.  I can kill them, but they just look like fags.  The face they are willing to look like complete idiots for some fake numbers and medals speaks volumes about that person.
but arent you just as bad for raging so hard over it?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6489|cuntshitlake

Here's a VERY professional bunnyhopper/dolphin diver. I bet he uses macro. look yourself an do your conclutions...

here's some "eyecam" footage about him:

And here you can see how it looks like when he plays...

And BTW he's name is -=RD=-Volx....

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-09-25 06:18:46)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

I.M.I Militant wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

but arent you just as bad for raging so hard over it?
Raging so hard?  WTF are you talking about?  I said they look like fags and I laugh as I mow them down.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6668
bunnyhopping is gay, unless i'm doing it.

is what every bf2 player should be saying.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6489|cuntshitlake

explosivo wrote:

bunnyhopping is gay, unless i'm doing it.

is what every bf2 player should be saying.
And is what every bf2 player says..
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6478|Cambridge, UK

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Here's a VERY professional bunnyhopper/dolphin diver. I bet he uses macro. look yourself an do your conclutions...

I dont know how he plays like that without throwing-up, he obviously dont aint as drunk as I am when I play

... so sad, that cant be fun to play like that, I'll keep playing normally and have a low K/D but fun!

Last edited by KylieTastic (2006-09-25 06:34:54)

Defiance
+438|6696

Neither. There isn't much in bf2 that macros help with outside bunnyhopping.

When I played, I didn't give a rats ass. Bunnyhoppers are the enemies, and Volx is the final boss.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6489|cuntshitlake

KylieTastic wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I dont know how he plays like that without throwing-up, he obviously dont aint as drunk as I am when I play

... so sad, that cant be fun to play like that, I'll keep playing normally and have a low K/D but fun!
I was just thinking the same thing... That CAN'T be fun anymore...

AND kylie, nice to see someone else (than me) is drunk when gaming...

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-09-25 06:39:25)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6710|Espoo, Finland

KylieTastic wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I just don't get people who don't realise that you CAN'T possibly know what is fun for someone you don't even know!!!

I keep seeing the "I have bad stats, but hey, I have more fun than you!!!"
So pathentic...
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6549|Houston (Spring), TX
how many of these fucking threads are we going to get, lol.  if a bunny hopper, dolphin diver, prone spammer, crotch grabber, pud slapper kills you...

he killed you?

cry more.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6586
Why are people still complaining about this shit. I thought the patches fixed it so there would be no more crying? I guess I was wrong.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6644|Houston, TX

KylieTastic wrote:

XISIX
+116|6640
Hurrah for drunk gamers !!!
Bring on the whiskey, rum+coke, wine, etc

Yeeeeeehaw !
E1_ned
+8|6520|netherlands
let's start this topic up once again.......

https://www.i-hoekstra.speedlinq.nl/excellent.jpg
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6460|Jax, Fl

DeathUnlimited wrote:

If I saw someone doing that at a LAN center or LAN event I'd tap him on the shoulder, look him in the eye, punch him in the face and walk away...jesus...
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6846|Delaware

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raging so hard?  WTF are you talking about?  I said they look like fags and I laugh as I mow them down.
Because with such a high accuracy on your new account and such a high k/d on your main account you mow them down often right? [/sarcasm]
syntaxmax642
+32|6650|Seattle

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ok guys its no suprise you guys find hitting a moving target hard an rage againts it... then i got to thinking "there cant be that many newbs out there" so i was wondering is it your basic bunnyhopper (or pronespammer) that you hate or is it those idiots who use macros.. i understand if you hate teh macro'ers its just pathetic... but i was wondering how many of you guys that are saying "omfg bunnyhopping or dolphin diving is for newbs" are realy talking about macro'ers

P.S (i woulda created a poll but my last 2 attempts failed misrubly..

DISCUSS!
Just watch out for Bushviper and Babyspinich. Who knows if they are just noobs or macro fags... Either way in game they looked totally gay hopping around like that. strangely the hopping didnt keep them from falling all over my claymores. Def a kodak moment also I have screenies to prove it. Now if I could just figure out how to post those damn things.
basetballjones
+30|6774

usmarine2005 wrote:

If you moved tactically and were close to cover at all times, no need to jump around like a tool.
Copy That

I really immerse myself in the game, I try to play like i cannot respawn most of the time, so this means alot of sneaking, peeking around corners, and dashing from cover to cover and then resurveying the situation.
In essence, i try to move like I would if people were really trying to kill me.

Not to say I won't get my hop on some times, but it's really more of a kne jerk reaction when I get caught off guard or especially when avoiding armor.. I don't care about that, armor>infantry, so why not even the fight?
Facing an enemy head on though, no matter how many soldiers pour out of the room, I will meet them like a man...prone, screaming, and spraying lead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard