stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png

Children ages 3-15 do NOT have the necessary chemicals in their brains to be smart. If you run a clan or a server, dont give these noobs admin status. ever.

Last edited by stryyker (2006-09-24 01:40:58)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada
Amen to that..
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6448|canada
agreed i couldnt care less if they played just dont give them admin status
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
Except me, I have admin status. And I hope some of the Australian members can vouch for me...

EDIT: Maybe I'll just take this opportunity to make my one and only statement of EA-bashing.

I FUCKING HATE BF2CC. DAMN THING IS SLOW, TAKES UP MY MEMORY, LOCKS EVERY SECOND MINUTE, DOESN'T RESPONS EVERY THIRD, CRASHES EVERY FOURTH, TAKES FIVE MINUTES TO LOAD, DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET

AND

DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE THE LATEST .NET FRAMEWORK!

ARGGHHHHH

I FUCKING HATE IT ARGH ARGH ARGH.

Ahem. Thankyou.

Last edited by Spark (2006-09-24 01:46:15)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
X3M*Selkie
+13|6586|Belgium
There will always be exceptions, but in the general case for the sake of the community I agree and leave admin server rights only in the hands of mature, objective players.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51

stryyker wrote:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png

Children ages 3-15 do NOT have the necessary chemicals in their brains to be smart. If you run a clan or a server, dont give these noobs admin status. ever.
w00t! Glad I'm 16

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-09-24 01:47:58)

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6781|London UK

(moved into teh complain section)

But yeah I totally agree with you. But its more then likely they (well their rich parents) pay for those servers, so really there is not much you can do about it.

They really need a way to enforce age restrictions on these games. Make it so that you have to register your passport number or summin proving you are old enough to play.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
Sigh... who moved this?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

If they are fresh from CS or some other community, then you know it's trouble.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6567|Hungary
Battlefield 2 is +16 or ?
So kides under 16 should NOT play this game...ahahaah they should wait some years !
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
totally agree.. stryyker,,just curious how old r u??
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6527|Montucky

BUDFORCE wrote:

But yeah I totally agree with you. But its more then likely they (well their rich parents) pay for those servers, so really there is not much you can do about it.

They really need a way to enforce age restrictions on these games. Make it so that you have to register your passport number or summin proving you are old enough to play.
Or Register your Drivers License number, now in my state, you can be 14 to get a DL, but its called a hard ship license, now the normal age is 15, If i remember correctly, in most states in America the age is 18? I don't know about you gents on the other side of the pond...

*edit* whats the age to get a passport?

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-09-24 02:56:50)

Nintendogamer
+72|6596|Chelmsford, UK
I'm 15............ but i look about 16 cause of my tache'
Tas3674
+8|6449|Tasmania, Australia

S3v3N wrote:

BUDFORCE wrote:

Or Register your Drivers License number, now in my state, you can be 14 to get a DL, but its called a hard ship license, now the normal age is 15, If i remember correctly, in most states in America the age is 18? I don't know about you gents on the other side of the pond...

*edit* whats the age to get a passport?
Well i for 1 know alot of people who are above 18 and do not have a passport or drivers license. Beside y would Ea do that, then they would just lose consumers. Hell i dont have a passport never needed 1.
SgtMurphy
+11|6549

stryyker wrote:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png

Amen Brother.

case in point, BSS - Black Sheep Squadron Server.  He might actually be 15, not 13, but he will ban
you for killing him (regman).

There are hundreds of servers with HORRIBLE admins. Worst I ever seen in a online fps.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
Put yourself in EA's shoes.

Your a company,you need to make money to pay for your staff and to drive that nice Porsche around.

So,if EA made this game to only 16+ could play it,i mean made it! Passports and drivers licenses then they would loose what? Half their market?Not going to happen.

This wasn't to Stryyker who wanted to give 16+ people admins,this is to the guys wanting only 16+ people to play the game.
[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6489|A Cardboard Box, 29a
I don't mind young players as long as they are not the American or Scottish five year olds who constantly sing down the microphone and squeal a lot and threaten to "deck you if you don't gimme a car" (YEAH, YOU COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND SEE IF MY SIZE 12 BOOT IS CAPABLE OF REARRANGING YOUR ANATOMY!), and then procede to demonstrate their large vocabulary of four  letter words, and cries of my daddy is bigger than you!.
Maybe a name and shame board is the answer?
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6533|Houston (Spring), TX
{BH} CrakskuLLZ: Sone, BH membz git vehicluls frst.
{BH} FannyBuddy: yeh
Sone83: jesus hates you, and your server.
Sone83 [Teamkills] {BH} CrakskuLLZ
Sone83 [Teamkills] {BH} FannyBuddy
Sone83 has been disconnected from the server.

^-- real event.

Last edited by Sone (2006-09-25 12:54:06)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6742|Oslo, Norway
I'm 16 tomorrow so give me my fucking admin already!!!!!1111!onehundredone!!11 [/sarcasm - the part about me being 16 tommorow]
Sone
i piss excellence
23 on September 30th!
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
November 21st.

You'd better get me something.
Sone
i piss excellence
this text is cut in half.
greenhaven
+47|6475

venom6 wrote:

Battlefield 2 is +16 or ?
So kides under 16 should NOT play this game...ahahaah they should wait some years !
It's 13+ in US, but no one checks ID here, as long as you look 13+ you can buy it or get your mommy to buy it for you.

Does 3-15 include 15? Sometimes I have seen strings like this where the defining points aren't included in the string.
224th R0ck3tpack
Hostile pansy spotted!
+8|6438|NH
First of all, I am 14. I have no admin status, but I wouldn't kick someone for saying LINE. I play just like everyone else, and I've been kicked by several of these mods, so I really wouldn't generalize ages. Anyway, EA and DI would NEVER age limit BF2 because they would lose a large chunk of their market and thus a shit-load of money.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6852|Waikato, Aotearoa
word

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard