cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6727|NJ
I let this friend of mine move in with me when I got my new place. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend and didn't want to live alone, not to sound like a bitch but that's the reason why. I've been living here for 6 months with the kid and he hasn't paid his bills on time once, just got the last money yesterday for Sept payment. He pays 325 for rent, where I pay 700, and to make matters worse the only bill he has mail out he didn't so I don't have internet or cable right now.. I’m on a unsecured wireless right now, that also effects my income because I need to access the internet for work at all hours of the night..

He's also dirty as hell after he takes a shower there's some gross slimy shit on the bottom of the tube. Uses but can't do dishes, eats all my food and always bums smokes because he doesn't want to buy them. Now like I said I can afford this place on my own and really don't need a roommate so kicking him out isn't really going to be a problem. I just want some advice on how to go about it?

I'm really in the mood to just pack up all his shit and leave it in the hallway and change the lock. Because he's gone for the weekend up to Canada and still owes me money.. He also does have a good job.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6471|canada
i suggest you call him names till he bleeds, then kick him out with out a second thought
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6622|Australia
Just tell him that he's crap to live with and you want him to move out ASAP.
APortillo
+21|6544|California, USA
Do like survivor and tell him he's been voted out of the apartment.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6471|canada
or you could just hire a professional hitter
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6471|canada
or you could make your place a real shithole so he moves out by choice
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6704|Colorado
Cut & run, take the losses you've all ready incured & get away from him, he thinks that you're his parents because thats all he has ever known. You need a responsible roommate or none at all.
Smoking is a vice & its not your responsiblity to feed that vice, it's not your responsibility to clean his tub mess, your landlord expects the rent on time.

Get a responsible chick & maybe get some action out of it

This guy sounds to young...
APortillo
+21|6544|California, USA
Stop paying for whatever luxuries he uses most, I'm guessing cable.
twiistaaa
+87|6700|mexico
easiest way is just to say "get out". explain "look your always late paying for things, you dont contribute anything, you show no initiative on your part to do any house work. whether its cleaning the dishes or tidying up. what do you think i should do?"

he'll probably want another chance. but i can almost guarentee he wont change.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6787|United States of America

twiistaaa wrote:

easiest way is just to say "get out". explain "look your always late paying for things, you dont contribute anything, you show no initiative on your part to do any house work. whether its cleaning the dishes or tidying up. what do you think i should do?"

he'll probably want another chance. but i can almost guarentee he wont change.
That's when the SWAT team needs to get involved.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6593|Here.
Kick him in the pants, and tell him he smells funny.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6710|In You Endo- Stoke

cpt.fass1 wrote:

He's also dirty as hell after he takes a shower there's some gross slimy shit on the bottom of the tube.
Someone's "getting dirty in the bathroom"

Sort someone to move in first then tell him he has to leave.Set down the rules for the new person moving in.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6577
Why move all his stuff into the hall when you can just change the lock, then sell all his stuff back to him.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6553
he sounds like the worst person ever!
get rid of him!!!!!
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6606
you should have kicked the first time he jizzed in your shower.
THE RUSKIE
+19|6474|UK but from Russia(StP)
Beat the shit into him, so he will see some sense.......lol
JahManRed
wank
+646|6659|IRELAND

Next night he goes out. He comes home and his belongings and clothes are lying outside the front door. Locks changed. Worked of me.
millhous
+39|6668|OREEGONE, USA
Quit being a wuss and just call him out on it.   If he was your real friend, he'd never have put you in this situation in the first place.  Its time to introduce him to the curb.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6471|canada
just tell him hes movin out and if he objects kick him in the fuckin teeth
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6549|Montucky
Move all of his shit out into the hallway. Change the Locks and place a note that says;

*name of roommate*

After considerable thought I have come to the conclusion you are a deadbeat room mate and I'm now exercising my right to kick your ass out. Your personal belongings are located here. *draw an arrow that points to his shit*
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6680
hide his stuff and dnt give it back unless he pays u the money back
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6510|Sheffield-England
well..... just go up to him and say look i dont wana do this but your making this place luk like a shithole so go liv wour mom:)
samfink
+31|6586
unfortunately it sounds like he could well be a co-tenant, in which case you need your landlord to evict him. it's the only legal way, and do you really want him to be able to claim that he had some hugely expensive item and you destroyed it?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6751|The Netherlands
I d just change the locks to let this parasite know he no longer has access and if he want his stuff back, he must pay his bills first.
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6632|Sydney City, THE city.
"Fuck off" usually works (best in a calm tone and put all of his shit in the coridoor, then change your locks). Pardon my language.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard