INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

stryyker wrote:

BUDFORCE wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lets see. Back in my younger years, (one year ago yesterday) I was in the desert with my cousin doing some shooting. Some redneck imbred fucks come over to our truck, and challenge us to a shooting match. We accept, we win (aiming does wonders for accuracy)

Dumbass hick #1 points his S&W at my cousins face (jokingly, apparently)

i told him to back the fuck up.

Dumbass #2 says "Dont use language here you prick"

Dumbass #1 goes back to his car, and drives off.

Dumbass #2, after talking with my cousin, turns around to go to his car. But suddenly he turns back, and suckerpunches my cousin in the stomach.

At this point, i lunge foward with my M1911, and lay the butt of my pistol onto his right ear. He goes down.

We leave.

He calls the police, But before he can press charges, he is arrested at his home for banned weapons and Meth in his garage.
I think I would have shot him in the face.
I am a very defensive person, but i am not insane or a killer.

I did wish that i had a rifle though, get some nice facebeating action
id have smashed his face then shot his tires
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

Me, my dad and my neighbour are responsible for culling dear over a 700 000hec area. So I have sean allot of death. In Northern Ireland you are aloud 1 shot gun and 1, 22 rifle, thats it. We have a special permit so we have .38's and 5 guns. So the police call us to kill troubled dogs, cows, dear etc. Thew closest Ive been to death was involving a 2 tonne bull which didn't take lightly to me removing his new found bitches which we owned from a bunch of cows which he broke into in the next Field. It was 15 years ago, so its abut blurry. I remember walking between the cows to separate them and then hearing this snorting and noise of the earth shaking to see this mother fucker charging me down. I ran across the whole field and jumped clear over a 1.5m high fence , he ran straight through it, I cleared it, only for about 3 steps later to slip and fall, tripped fell, 2 tones of beef was about to come down on me...........my dad shot him straight between the eyes. I will never forget the look that bull gave me as his brain was mushed and he fell over and died about 6ft away from me. He looked annoyed that he didn't get the chance to kill me. And I know if my Dada hadn't denoted him with .38 in the head he would have kept going. (I have shot 7, .22 hollow tipped rounds into a bulls head and it has still walked on like nothings wrong.
Thats one of afew stories. Ive had a few pistols pushed to my head because of my religion.......im a fuckin athius, but because i spell my name a certain way in Northern Ireland...........it puts me on one side.....im told.
IMO you are a better man if you can sort a situation out without violence.

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-09-24 01:07:56)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
Killed an entire town of people because one of them pronounced seppeku wrong
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

did you loot the town afterwards lol!
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6685|Hell's prison
I have a couple actually, I have no concsience and these all really add up, I am pretty sure im going to hell, or worse than hell for these.

Former best friend broke three ribs of mine, for no reason then laughed about it and parents refused to help with medical expenses, (sucker-hit me with a 2x4, found out later he was bipolar).  I shoved a cherry bomb in his dogs mouth after I recovered.  Found out that day I cant run away fast enough before I get doggy brain on my back.  Kind of did the neighborhood a favor here, his fucking mutt had a problem with biting kids, I never got in trouble.  He cried for like a month, I swear I got off on seeing him cry for the first time about it.

more recently I had a fiancee who was pregnant, my next former best friend had "aborted" my son in a very rough manner.  I pondered and pondered how to get my revenge on him for months while I was in basic training and tech school.  After some thought, I finally decided to screw his mom and somehow film it, turns out she was recently divorced, horny, and all about filming. (at that time)  Not only did we screw, I fucked her up the ass, spanked her repeatedley, shoot a load on her tits and face (She gave an 18 year old the ride of his life), all on camera, I called her "stupid c***", and "rotten pussied whore" along with many other colorful remarks, she was all into it.  About the third time I splooged on her, I face the camera, and gave my former best friend a little message.  Burned it to VHS, and distributed it to him, all his friends and a few select family members.  He later tried to get me for raping his mother but it didnt fly because she acknowledged who I was in the whole video, and showed no signs of being drugged or drunk...

ME FTW...

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-09-24 01:08:19)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

DrunkFace wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

and on the topic you might have killed the dog to if you were in the same situation, mostly because it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, you cant tell a person he was wrong unless you have been in the exact same position
Read my other posts. But to refresh. I can tell you with 100% certainty if you kill my pets your pets will not get harmed... I can't say the same for you but you can have the knowledge that your pets will be safe because under no circumstance would I ever kill an Innocent animal EVER!!

As for calming down.. pft I am calm, disgusted but calm. And getting even more so at the fact that others not only don't see how its sick but actually condone cougars actions.

stryyker wrote:

eye for an eye. Any of you would have done the same thing.
Makes the world go blind.

This system of justice is primative and does not work.
Guess what.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

JahManRed wrote:

Me, my dad and my neighbour are responsible for culling dear over a 700 000hec area. So I have sean allot of death. In Northern Ireland you are aloud 1 shot gun and 1, 22 rifle, thats it. We have a special permit so we have .38's and 5 guns. So the police call us to kill troubled dogs, cows, dear etc. Thew closest Ive been to death was involving a 2 tonne bull which didn't take lightly to me removing his new found bitches which we owned from a bunch of cows which he broke into in the next Field. It was 15 years ago, so its abut blurry. I remember walking between the cows to separate them and then hearing this snorting and noise of the earth shaking to see this mother fucker charging me down. I ran across the whole field and jumped clear over a 1.5m high fence , he ran straight through it, I cleared it, only for about 3 steps later to slip and fall, tripped fell, 2 tones of beef was about to come down on me...........my dad shot him straight between the eyes. I will never forget the look that bull gave me as his brain was mushed and he fell over and died about 6ft away from me. He looked annoyed that he didn't get the chance to kill me. And I know if my Dada hadn't denoted him with .38 in the head he would have kept going. (I have shot 7, .22 hollow tipped rounds into a bulls head and it has still walked on like nothings wrong.
Thats one of afew stories. Ive had a few pistols pushed to my head because of my religion.......im a fuckin athius, but because i spell my name a certain way in Northern Ireland...........it puts me on one side.....im told.
wow thats suck how many guns you can have i have 15 rifles and 2 pistols, including a vintage lee enfield form ww1
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

did you loot the town afterwards lol!
I'm not a pirate... But I did rape the women after.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6575

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
Thats sick, what did killing that dog acheive. Take out on the old bastard but not the dog.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cyborg Ninja [Japanese Steel] Lower Intestines ??????!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

daffytag wrote:

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
Thats sick, what did killing that dog acheive. Take out on the old bastard but not the dog.
killing the dog achieved satisfaction
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

stryyker wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hai. To perform seppeku is an honour, You have to stab yourself in lower intestines, then pull up towards your stomach.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

DrunkFace wrote:

stryyker wrote:

since when?

Its personal satisfaction of Justice. The kind of inner mind work that only that person will ever truely understand.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hai. To perform seppeku is an honour, You have to stab yourself in lower intestines, then pull up towards your stomach.
killing yourself with a sword is the same as putting a bullet in your head either way killing yourself is a pussies way out
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

killing yourself with a sword is the same as putting a bullet in your head either way killing yourself is a pussies way out
Perhaps you should brush up on the history of Japanese warfare, before you speak. For a samauri, seppeku is the an honorable from of death.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Lies. It's fucking more honourable to seppeku then to surrender.

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-09-24 01:14:59)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

stryyker wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Perhaps you should brush up on the history of Japanese warfare, before you speak. For a samauri, seppeku is the an honorable from of death.
and you care why?? are you by any chances a samurai??
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

its more honorable to go out fighting rather than giving up
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

INFERNO552 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Me, my dad and my neighbor are responsible for culling dear over a 700 000hec area. So I have sean allot of death. In Northern Ireland you are aloud 1 shot gun and 1, 22 rifle, thats it. We have a special permit so we have .38's and 5 guns. So the police call us to kill troubled dogs, cows, dear etc. Thew closest Ive been to death was involving a 2 tonne bull which didn't take lightly to me removing his new found bitches which we owned from a bunch of cows which he broke into in the next Field. It was 15 years ago, so its abut blurry. I remember walking between the cows to separate them and then hearing this snorting and noise of the earth shaking to see this mother fucker charging me down. I ran across the whole field and jumped clear over a 1.5m high fence , he ran straight through it, I cleared it, only for about 3 steps later to slip and fall, tripped fell, 2 tones of beef was about to come down on me...........my dad shot him straight between the eyes. I will never forget the look that bull gave me as his brain was mushed and he fell over and died about 6ft away from me. He looked annoyed that he didn't get the chance to kill me. And I know if my Dada hadn't denoted him with .38 in the head he would have kept going. (I have shot 7, .22 hollow tipped rounds into a bulls head and it has still walked on like nothings wrong.
Thats one of afew stories. Ive had a few pistols pushed to my head because of my religion.......im a fucking athius, but because i spell my name a certain way in Northern Ireland...........it puts me on one side.....I'm told.
wow thats suck how many guns you can have i have 15 rifles and 2 pistols, including a vintage lee enfield form ww1
In Britain in general its ok to collect guns. The Brits don't allow us Irish to have anymore than 2 guns. And at that you have be a farmer or justify you gun for pest control needs. I have to go out 2 times a year with  3-4 special cops with a scope only and show how every shot I "may" take has a back drop. This is only .22 bullet law. I couldn't believe it when I went to meet some buddies in the states. My dad would have cut my bollix off if I didn't. a. Point the gun upwards at all times. b. never ever point a gun at anyone loaded or not. Sorry but the basic disregard and respect for a fire arm docent exist in the USA in my experience.. It too common. Every one has a gun. I and my family go through tests and training every year to have the right to own a .38. In American a dumb ass hick can walk into a gun shop and buy a .50cal snipers rifle....why does he need  it?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

-----------------------------------------
Seppuku was a key part of bushido, the code of the samurai warriors; it was used by warriors to avoid falling into enemy hands, and to attenuate shame. Samurai could also be ordered by their daimyo (feudal lords) to commit seppuku. Later disgraced warriors were sometimes allowed to commit seppuku rather than be executed in the normal manner. Since the main point of the act was to restore or protect one's honor as a warrior, those who did not belong to the samurai caste were never ordered or expected to commit seppuku.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

learn.

Last edited by stryyker (2006-09-24 01:20:53)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

JahManRed wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Me, my dad and my neighbor are responsible for culling dear over a 700 000hec area. So I have sean allot of death. In Northern Ireland you are aloud 1 shot gun and 1, 22 rifle, thats it. We have a special permit so we have .38's and 5 guns. So the police call us to kill troubled dogs, cows, dear etc. Thew closest Ive been to death was involving a 2 tonne bull which didn't take lightly to me removing his new found bitches which we owned from a bunch of cows which he broke into in the next Field. It was 15 years ago, so its abut blurry. I remember walking between the cows to separate them and then hearing this snorting and noise of the earth shaking to see this mother fucker charging me down. I ran across the whole field and jumped clear over a 1.5m high fence , he ran straight through it, I cleared it, only for about 3 steps later to slip and fall, tripped fell, 2 tones of beef was about to come down on me...........my dad shot him straight between the eyes. I will never forget the look that bull gave me as his brain was mushed and he fell over and died about 6ft away from me. He looked annoyed that he didn't get the chance to kill me. And I know if my Dada hadn't denoted him with .38 in the head he would have kept going. (I have shot 7, .22 hollow tipped rounds into a bulls head and it has still walked on like nothings wrong.
Thats one of afew stories. Ive had a few pistols pushed to my head because of my religion.......im a fucking athius, but because i spell my name a certain way in Northern Ireland...........it puts me on one side.....I'm told.
In Britain in general its ok to collect guns. The Brits don't allow us Irish to have anymore than 2 guns. And at that you have be a farmer or justify you gun for pest control needs. I have to go out 2 times a year with  3-4 special cops with a scope only and show how every shot I "may" take has a back drop. This is only .22 bullet law. I couldn't believe it when I went to meet some buddies in the states. My dad would have cut my bollix off if I didn't. a. Point the gun upwards at all times. b. never ever point a gun at anyone loaded or not. Sorry but the basic disregard and respect for a fire arm docent exist in the USA in my experience.. It too common. Every one has a gun. I and my family go through tests and training every year to have the right to own a .38. In American a dumb ass hick can walk into a gun shop and buy a .50cal snipers rifle....why does he need  it?
first off im not an american hick, im canadian and proud of it, i also agree about the 50 cal theory theres no need for it, but at the same time theyre fun to shoot so really it all comes down to "is it worth the 3 grand?"
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

INFERNO552 wrote:

daffytag wrote:

killing the dog achieved satisfaction

stryyker wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

stryyker wrote:

since when?

Its personal satisfaction of Justice. The kind of inner mind work that only that person will ever truely understand.
OMG you would get satisfication out of killing that dog... Your more fucked up then I thought.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-09-24 01:24:20)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

INFERNO552 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

and you care why?? are you by any chances a samurai??
He's a Ninja.

You don't commit seppeku whenever you want... you commit it when you absolutely know your outnumbered, outflanked and have 0 chance of winning.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

stryyker wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

-----------------------------------------
Seppuku was a key part of bushido, the code of the samurai warriors; it was used by warriors to avoid falling into enemy hands, and to attenuate shame. Samurai could also be ordered by their daimyo (feudal lords) to commit seppuku. Later disgraced warriors were sometimes allowed to commit seppuku rather than be executed in the normal manner. Since the main point of the act was to restore or protect one's honor as a warrior, those who did not belong to the samurai caste were never ordered or expected to commit seppuku.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

learn.
ya thats all history and i bet the only reason they killed themself with a sword is because they couldnt afford guns
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6685|Hell's prison
basically if you know in your brain youre completely screwed, then Hara-Kiri becomes an optimal way to honorably die.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard