stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

lets see. Back in my younger years, (one year ago yesterday) I was in the desert with my cousin doing some shooting. Some redneck imbred fucks come over to our truck, and challenge us to a shooting match. We accept, we win (aiming does wonders for accuracy)

Dumbass hick #1 points his S&W at my cousins face (jokingly, apparently)

i told him to back the fuck up.

Dumbass #2 says "Dont use language here you prick"

Dumbass #1 goes back to his car, and drives off.

Dumbass #2, after talking with my cousin, turns around to go to his car. But suddenly he turns back, and suckerpunches my cousin in the stomach.

At this point, i lunge foward with my M1911, and lay the butt of my pistol onto his right ear. He goes down.

We leave.

He calls the police, But before he can press charges, he is arrested at his home for banned weapons and Meth in his garage.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

Darky wrote:

I once told a kid Santa Claus doesnt really exist.
ooooooh rebel
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6489|Kamloops, BC Canada
my worst....

I killed a bird with a BB gun... definetly felt really bad, and I'm never doing it again.
Ben>You
+90|6526
I shot stryyker.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6638|Calgary,AB,Canada
The MAJOR question is :
Why in the fuck did the kids have a pellet gun while their grandpa was inside. If its anyones fault here, its the grandpa's. Parental Supervision.
messfeeder
+31|6527|Gotham
Hehe, I figured out how to get free Skittles out of the candy machine at school.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas

DrunkFace wrote:

Goven wrote:

To Drunk: I'm not saying that chopping that dog's head off was necessarily the right thing to do, but what would you have honestly done if someone killed your dog that you loved very very much?
I honestly could never bring my self to kill an Innocent animal. I would take it up with the person who killed my dog. IDK destroy there car, kick there ass, get them arrested for animal cruelty and torture. Fuck its never happened but I know that killing any of there animals I just couldn't do and wouldn't want to do.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

And your defending his actions. nothing I can say will get the dogs back or get the responsable people held accountable but it still doesn't stop me from giving my opinion or being disgusted by cougars actions.
You completely flew off the handle, and I never defended his actions. I never blamed him. Let me ask this: Do you own any pets at all?
I completely flew off the handle? I don't see a dead dog here with a hatchet in its brain.

And yes you did defend him, Some else said it was sick and you defended cougars actions by saying.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Did you no bloody notice that the little shit grandsons SHOT his dog in the heart?
And yes I have many pets and have had many my entire life. But what does that have to do with anything?
Call PETA if it makes you feel bad.  Either write about somthing cold-hearted you did or shut the fuck up and go jump off a pier.

And just to clarify, the OLD MAN shot the dog, not his kids.  Also, his dog(s) was not completly innocent, many a time I caught them chasing our cattle and eating our catfood.  About a year later, the dog I didn't kill ended up running one of our horses into a fence and killing it. 

Like I said, if you have a problem with something I did, say, or am in the process of doing, do something about it or shut the fuck up.  I could care less about what you think.  Try not to say anything online that you wouldn't say to someone's face and you'll be just fine.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

gburndred wrote:

The MAJOR question is :
Why in the fuck did the kids have a pellet gun while their grandpa was inside. If its anyones fault here, its the grandpa's. Parental Supervision.
he never said the kids shot it he said his neighbor
gburndred
Ok, but why exactly did he shoot his dog
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

gburndred wrote:

Ok, but why exactly did he shoot his dog
because it was in his yard, and legally hes allowed to shoot it, i wouldve just shot it wit a piantball gun tho
unless it was a threat then it would get a .22 in the brain

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-09-24 00:36:39)

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6551
Right around my 21st bday i was dating a chick well call her emily jackson for anonimities sake. Anyways about 3 days before my bday she broke it off so im at a resteraunt gettin smashed for my21st. Here comes emily through the front door of the resterraunt. Not thinking and being about 45 dollars worth of shots into the hour I spouted out the phrase Holy shit its emily take it in the ass jackson. the entire restraunt goes silent . And everyone starts staring at her. I felt pretty bad when they told me about it the next day.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

Cougar wrote:

Try not to say anything online that you wouldn't say to someone's face and you'll be just fine.
Ohhh I'd say you a sick fuck to your face, its just you live on the other side of the world. And what would you do about it? shoot be? cut the head off my cat? or prove me wrong and not lose your temper.

Cougar wrote:

And just to clarify, the OLD MAN shot the dog, not his kids.  Also, his dog(s) was not completly innocent, many a time I caught them chasing our cattle and eating our catfood.  About a year later, the dog I didn't kill ended up running one of our horses into a fence and killing it.
The dogs are completly inocent. They are acting like dogs, Its the owners poor trainng which is to blaim.

Also read my post it was not me who cant read.

DrunkFace wrote:

Both the old man and cougar should ahve been charged with animal cruelty and locked up for 10 years.
As for you wanting me to post somthing in refference to the tread.

I once got pissed at my brother and dropped a metal pipe on his head knocking him out. Wow I'm such a fucking rebel.... Sick Fuck!!

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-09-24 00:43:34)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

DrunkFace wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Try not to say anything online that you wouldn't say to someone's face and you'll be just fine.
Ohhh I'd say you a sick fuck to your face, its just you live on the other side of the world. And what would you do about it? shoot be? cut the head off my cat? or prove me wrong and not lose your temper.

I once got pissed at my brother and dropped a metal pipe on his head knocking him out. Wow I'm such a fucking rebel.... Sick Fuck!!
ok you need to calm the shit down mostly because noone cares what you have to say nemore
gburndred
LEGALLY. Holy fuck. I don't think killing the dog is legal if hes in your yard. Maybe if you kick him or smack him. All in all, what cougar did was out of shere rage. The neighbour could have at least called him and told him to come and get his dog. But taking a weapon and killing your dog with it, thats just not right. Your dog didn't do anything wrong and he deserves to get his life taken away from him. I hope that old bastard rots in hell. If there's anyone thats gonna stand by what you did cougar its gonna be me. I'd do the same thing.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

gburndred wrote:

LEGALLY. Holy fuck. I don't think killing the dog is legal if hes in your yard. Maybe if you kick him or smack him. All in all, what cougar did was out of shere rage. The neighbour could have at least called him and told him to come and get his dog. But taking a weapon and killing your dog with it, thats just not right. Your dog didn't do anything wrong and he deserves to get his life taken away from him. I hope that old bastard rots in hell. If there's anyone thats gonna stand by what you did cougar its gonna be me. I'd do the same thing.
id have done it to, you cant always control urself when ur that angry
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6627|Los Angeles, California, US.

INFERNO552 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Cougar wrote:

ok you need to calm the shit down mostly because noone cares what you have to say nemore
Yes, Drunk, You need to Calm The Fuck Down.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

DaReJa wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Yes, Drunk, You need to Calm The Fuck Down.
and on the topic you might have killed the dog to if you were in the same situation, mostly because it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, you cant tell a person he was wrong unless you have been in the exact same position
gburndred

INFERNO552 wrote:

gburndred wrote:

id have done it to, you cant always control urself when ur that angry
Exactly
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

eye for an eye. Any of you would have done the same thing.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

stryyker wrote:

i wouldnt say everyone one wouldve, i wouldnt have took a hatchet to its brain id be a bit less gory and shoot it with a .22, for the kids sakes

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-09-24 00:51:54)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
my little bro likes to do shit to my stuff and well one day he took a sry can bottle and he spry painted my room with shit. and low and behold i get fucking pinned for it...so hes waiting for a ride home from school, its raining pertty good...well i "forgot" to pick him up and i went to a friend house and got drunk and then i got intoruble for underage drinking about itsll all good....lol 7 miles in the rain ah ha ha ha pwnd.!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada
I also think the guy shoulve shot the dog twice, instead of letting it suffer all the way down the street, i wouldnt have been as angry, but id still be pissed,
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

INFERNO552 wrote:

and on the topic you might have killed the dog to if you were in the same situation, mostly because it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, you cant tell a person he was wrong unless you have been in the exact same position
Read my other posts. But to refresh. I can tell you with 100% certainty if you kill my pets your pets will not get harmed... I can't say the same for you but you can have the knowledge that your pets will be safe because under no circumstance would I ever kill an Innocent animal EVER!!

As for calming down.. pft I am calm, disgusted but calm. And getting even more so at the fact that others not only don't see how its sick but actually condone cougars actions.

stryyker wrote:

Makes the world go blind.

This system of justice is primative and does not work.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-09-24 00:58:18)

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6772|London UK

stryyker wrote:

lets see. Back in my younger years, (one year ago yesterday) I was in the desert with my cousin doing some shooting. Some redneck imbred fucks come over to our truck, and challenge us to a shooting match. We accept, we win (aiming does wonders for accuracy)

Dumbass #2, after talking with my cousin, turns around to go to his car. But suddenly he turns back, and suckerpunches my cousin in the stomach.

At this point, i lunge foward with my M1911, and lay the butt of my pistol onto his right ear. He goes down.

We leave.

He calls the police, But before he can press charges, he is arrested at his home for banned weapons and Meth in his garage.
I think I would have shot him in the face.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

BUDFORCE wrote:

stryyker wrote:

We leave.

I think I would have shot him in the face.
I am a very defensive person, but i am not insane or a killer.

I did wish that i had a rifle though, get some nice facebeating action

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard