jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.

INFERNO552 wrote:

jord wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

so youd rather he beat an old man
A dog murdering old man,yes.
the man had legal right to shoot a dog on his propert,yes it was an asshole move on his part, the least he couldve done was shoot it twice rather than letting it suffer down the street, now this is the second day this has been argued,stop! all the people that think couger is sick you believe that but noone be so arrogant as to tell other people what they should think, or feel

sorry 4 the grammer....
I don't think Cougar is sick,he did it out of anger,it's not like I'm going to cry over it.

Things can be argued for more than one day,and I'm not even arguing at anything,i was saying what i would rather beat,which is my opinion.

Oh,and don't expect people to read 12 pages,not gonna happen here.

Don't be sorry for your grammar,it's okay...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6785|Dallas
Jesus, if that story made people cry, good thing I didn't tell some stories of what I've done to women...
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6605
Did you hear about that kid (well he was quite old actually) that watched the matrix, and he thought his parents could dodge bullets, so he went up to them with a shotgun and shot them both...

Fucking sick that is
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6460|canada

Cougar wrote:

Jesus, if that story made people cry, good thing I didn't tell some stories of what I've done to women...
please dont.......i agree with u on the dog thing...dont make me think less of yuo
i even +1ed u because of what u did lol

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-09-24 14:15:05)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6785|Dallas

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

please dont.......i agree with u on the dog thing...dont make me think less of yuo
Ok.  They are kinda funny though.
jord

Cougar wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Tell them.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6460|canada

Cougar wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

as long as it doesnt involve a hatchet
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6785|Dallas

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

No hatchet's, I've never killed anyone before.  Broke a guys neck once, but never killed anyone.
jord

Cougar wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

No hatchet's, I've never killed anyone before.  Broke a guys neck once, but never killed anyone.
You broke a guys neck,was he paralyzed?
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6740|Scotland
Geez, I'm sorry to say but this thread is for people wanting to tell their stories, not to keep on quoting and quoting and quoting from what the last person said and turn in into a worthless argument. Cumon people let's hear them. If you have anything to comment, PM is the way to go!

Now that my rant is over, I think the worst thing I have ever done is throw a stone at a car.

Doesn't sound very rebellious does it? Trust me, it does when you're 13 years old and you later discover that there was a pregnant woman inside with her two children and it almost crashed into another car. Shit, I've never thrown another stone since then (I'm now 16). Also, my family and friends didn't speak to me for at least two months.

Man, the early teenage years. Geeez...
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6460|canada

jord wrote:

Cougar wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

You broke a guys neck,was he paralyzed?
that doesnt happen often when ppl break their kneck,you have to sever ur spinal cord in order to be paralyzed
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6785|Dallas
Almost.  He still walks a little funny, but at least he can walk.
jord

Cougar wrote:

Almost.  He still walks a little funny, but at least he can walk.
I'd ask how you did it but i think i'll go to TV now.

I'm sure he had it coming...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

Eh, something I'm not proud of...doesn't involve violence really, but

After a night of heavy drinking about 5 years ago, a buddy and I decided to go to a local cemetary and smoke some ganja at the grave of a friend.  I cut my jacket on the barbwire when we left, and it was a particularly cold night, so I wanted some type of jacket.  My friend and I started searching the cars on the street for a jacket, and I ended up finding a car with a video camera in it.  Now this was right around Christmas time, so I figured I had scored a new present.  A few days later we were watching the video in the camera and it turns out the couple I stole the camera from had a newborn who was celebrating his first Christmas.  In fact, the tape was named, "Baby's First Christmas."  (I can't remember the baby's name).  I felt like shit, and I'm sure that came back tenfold somewhere down the line.
senor_fulff
+25|6780|Yorkshire, UK.

INFERNO552 wrote:

its more honorable to go out fighting rather than giving up
Tell the French that...
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6460|canada

senor_fulff wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

its more honorable to go out fighting rather than giving up
Tell the French that...
lmao
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6785|Dallas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

After a night of heavy drinking about 5 years ago, a buddy and I decided to go to a local cemetary and smoke some ganja at the grave of a friend.  I cut my jacket on the barbwire when we left, and it was a particularly cold night, so I wanted some type of jacket.  My friend and I started searching the cars on the street for a jacket, and I ended up finding a car with a video camera in it.  Now this was right around Christmas time, so I figured I had scored a new present.  A few days later we were watching the video in the camera and it turns out the couple I stole the camera from had a newborn who was celebrating his first Christmas.  In fact, the tape was named, "Baby's First Christmas."  (I can't remember the baby's name).  I felt like shit, and I'm sure that came back tenfold somewhere down the line.
..........ohh.  Thats fucked up.  You must have felt like diarrhea.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

Cougar wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

..........ohh.  Thats fucked up.  You must have felt like diarrhea.
yeah, the kind where it just explodes out, like you can't even clench your stomach muscles, your body does it for you.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6640|Manitowoc, WI

Cougar wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Oooh, Do tell.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6795|Noizyland

Wow. I'd expect that type of shit from Cougar, but stealing baby's first christmas Ken?

Most coldhearted thing for me... well, most involve animals actually, one involves being drunk in a fruit and vege shop. The most coldhearted one is kind of like Cougar's dog thing, (although less brutal - I reckon it is at least. I didn't do it in front of the owners.)

I used to have a cat called Oskar. It used to always get in fights with the neighbors cat - a black thing called Snowey. I was working late quite a lot with schoolwork, (stuff which would take me five minutes now,) and these catfights at night were really getting to me. After a week of every night yowling I took action. I caught the cats in the back yard and they didn't notice me. I swiftly grabbed Snowey's tail and in blind rage swung the cat over my head and basicly broke it's head like an egg on the concrete thing my Dad uses as a chopping block. I was kind of caught up in the moment so didn't realise what I'd done. I found a place to bury the cat, hosed off the blood, brain and bits of bone and spoke of it to no-one until now. Thankfuly my parents and sister slept through it so they don't know either and could honestly answer when the neighbors went door-knocking to find their cat later in the week.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6741|California

I already won this arguement about "omg i would kill you in real life if i saw you"
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6712|Calgary
This is a morbid topic
Brasso
+1,549|6651

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
Holy crap.  That is amazing.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SealXo
+309|6556
Heres a good story,

last night i was at my grandpas house, and there was a crow on the sidewalk, s oi took my red ryder that ive had since i was 5 and shot the thing in the thigh, man it wouldnt fly away i injured it pretty bad.

so i go inside "GRANPA i hurt a crow pretty bad" so i walk right up to it and my grandpa says "good job" and gives me a high five "your first crow buddy" And he goes to put it out of its misery, and the gun malfucions as he points at its head 3 times. Then it somehow flies of the roof.and i go into the backyard waiting for the perfect shot to get it. I hit it again i think somewhere in the stomach as it moans,

Now i didnt want to kill it in th efirst place but now i felt obligated to better it. So i shoot it once more from the front of the house in the side. and if flies over t othe next doors roof and i lose it. I have no idea if i killed it of not, I hope not and i feel bad for it

my intentions were to sting it so id fly off and stop eating the prize grass ; sigh.

Not my fault the crows stupid. Ususally crows run at the sight of a gun, let alone a loud cock/

Edit:the wrst part was looking at its head staring at the gun waiting for it to splat over, and over, and over as it shot air.

Last edited by SealXo (2006-09-24 18:17:37)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6718

Ty wrote:

Wow. I'd expect that type of shit from Cougar, but stealing baby's first christmas Ken?

Most coldhearted thing for me... well, most involve animals actually, one involves being drunk in a fruit and vege shop. The most coldhearted one is kind of like Cougar's dog thing, (although less brutal - I reckon it is at least. I didn't do it in front of the owners.)

I used to have a cat called Oskar. It used to always get in fights with the neighbors cat - a black thing called Snowey. I was working late quite a lot with schoolwork, (stuff which would take me five minutes now,) and these catfights at night were really getting to me. After a week of every night yowling I took action. I caught the cats in the back yard and they didn't notice me. I swiftly grabbed Snowey's tail and in blind rage swung the cat over my head and basicly broke it's head like an egg on the concrete thing my Dad uses as a chopping block. I was kind of caught up in the moment so didn't realise what I'd done. I found a place to bury the cat, hosed off the blood, brain and bits of bone and spoke of it to no-one until now. Thankfuly my parents and sister slept through it so they don't know either and could honestly answer when the neighbors went door-knocking to find their cat later in the week.
I'd never of guessed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard