Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
It's official.

The War on Terror has cost more American lives than the event that spawned it, 9/11.

Seriously, guys. You might have to re-think your strategy.

EDIT: For the stupid and ignorant: I mean MILITARY strategy. E.g. How many troops you have in each patrol.

Last edited by Spark (2006-09-23 23:40:51)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ben>You
+90|6522

Spark wrote:

It's official.

The War on Terror has cost more American lives than the event that spawned it, 9/11.

Seconded.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6654|Australia

Spark wrote:

It's official.

Excellent, +1

Last edited by Iron_Sentinel (2006-09-23 20:54:35)

SealXo
+309|6532
uhhhmmm. suck my cock liberal

Wanna know why?

I wonder wha would happen if we didnt go to the middle east. How many more terrorist attacks would have happened?

I dont even know what else to say, go move to canada
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

I wonder wha would happen if we didnt go to the middle east. How many more terrorist attacks would have happened?

Way to take it completely out of context, fag.

1. I don't live in America. And I'm all the happier for it (that's a proven stat, by the way)

2. I never suggested we shouldn't go in there. I'm only saying you should take a good look at how you're fighting it, I don't think 3000 lives lost in 5 years was part of the plan.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Master*
Banned
+416|6491|United States

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

exactly, didnt any of u see the horrible things the terrorist organizations did to our americans they kidnapped. they fucking beheaded them and put it on video, i saw it, worst thing ever the mans head was 3/4 off and he was still screaming. frankly im glad we are in the middle east killing those idiots.
PRiMACORD
+190|6621|Home of the Escalade Herds

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

I guess our military might prevented the mass airplane bombings in london right? Nope, good police work and our friends in Pakistan helped foil that.

Going to Afghanistan to clean Al Qaeda out, good stuff and justified. Iraq = huge mess
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

Masterstyle wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

exactly, didnt any of u see the horrible things the terrorist organizations did to our americans they kidnapped. they fucking beheaded them and put it on video, i saw it, worst thing ever the mans head was 3/4 off and he was still screaming. frankly im glad we are in the middle east killing those idiots.
And... was 3000 AMERICAN deaths part of the plan?

Keyword: AMERICAN.
~ Richard Feynman
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6747|Chicago.
Say what you want. I believe in the cause. I believe in what we are doing. SO did the soldiers who lost their lives serving the AMERICAN people.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-09-23 21:05:15)

Master*
Banned
+416|6491|United States

Spark wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

its called war fool, we are willing to die for what we believe in. for every 1 of our guys that die we kill 3 time as much if not more.
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

Masterstyle wrote:

Spark wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

its called war fool, we are willing to die for what we believe in. for every 1 of our guys that die we kill 3 time as much if not more.
Have you entered a stupidity contest or something? Or don't you think that we should be doing a little more to stop these soldiers dying?
~ Richard Feynman
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6752|United States of America

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

Wow there, he is entitled to his opinion, I'm against it, but I don't say die now.
SealXo
+309|6532

Spark wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Spark wrote:

Have you entered a stupidity contest or something? Or don't you think that we should be doing a little more to stop these soldiers dying?
thats an intelligent quote, first of all your text is outrageously annoying, second of all that reminds me of the movie anchorman "Well at least we didnt get our suitss at the..... TOILET STORE" -brick th retarted guy wiht a iq of 48

have i entered a stupidity contest? Is that even a real thing. Looks like the lack of O-zone layer has gotton to you buddy

how many nukes does australia have *giggles like the high towel from southpark*

Last edited by SealXo (2006-09-23 21:13:22)

Master*
Banned
+416|6491|United States
we can argue about this all night but i know that my country is doing the right thing by not letting these terrorists spread their negative ideals by flying goddamn planes into the pentagon, world trade centers and possibly the white house.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6747|Chicago.

Masterstyle wrote:

we can argue about this all night but i know that my country is doing the right thing by not letting these terrorists spread their negative ideals by flying goddamn planes into the pentagon, world trade centers and possibly the white house.
QFT.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Spark wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Spark wrote:

Well, if you believe in helping soldiers in their mission, why didn't you bitch about Clinton when he didn't let the Rangers and Delta teams in Somalia have air cover and armored vehicles? Bush is actually trying to keep our soldiers from losing their lives.  Oh yeah, if you are in the military and didn't plan on fighting any wars, well you shouldn't have been in there in the first place. The reason we have the military is for our frontline defense.
SealXo
+309|6532

Mike_J wrote:

It's official.

World War II cost more American lives than the events that brought the US into it.

I didn't know the objective of the war on terror was to see how many terrorists we could kill without losing a greater amount of Americans than on 9/11.  I think you need to re-think your post and present a point, unless you think what I just mentioned is the goal of this war.
Thats a different purpose , 100000 jews gassed every day if a just cause to help.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

SealXo wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

It's official.

World War II cost more American lives than the events that brought the US into it.

I didn't know the objective of the war on terror was to see how many terrorists we could kill without losing a greater amount of Americans than on 9/11.  I think you need to re-think your post and present a point, unless you think what I just mentioned is the goal of this war.
Thats a different purpose , 100000 jews gassed every day if a just cause to help.
Wait, so 3000 americans killed by suiciding terrorists flying a god damn plane into a building isn't bad enough?
Mike_J
+68|6665

SealXo wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

It's official.

OP was only talking about Americans.
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Maybe I should clarify myself here.

By 'strategy' I meant military strategy: e.g. the number of tanks assigned to each patrol, the number of search & destroy missions carried out.
~ Richard Feynman
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Spark wrote:

By 'strategy' I meant military strategy: e.g. the number of tanks assigned to each patrol, the number of search & destroy missions carried out.
Ok, this makes more sense.  Guess what, Marines have plenty of tanks, and air power, and explosives, and there is no need for Search and destroy.  It's called patrolling.
SealXo
+309|6532

Spark wrote:

[hugewhitefont]Have you been huffing grass?[/hugewhitefont]

Last edited by SealXo (2006-09-23 21:22:12)

Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

Miller wrote:

Spark wrote:

Ok, this makes more sense.  Guess what, Marines have plenty of tanks, and air power, and explosives, and there is no need for Search and destroy.  It's called patrolling.
I don't know. I was just running off random examples in my head.

Maybe we should spend more on intel?
~ Richard Feynman
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Spark wrote:

Miller wrote:

Spark wrote:

We don't need to spend more, we need to let the CIA and FBI and all our intel providers do whatever they need to.  This includes Torture of POW's! They decided to behead our soldiers, and civilians. Why don't we just be a little nicer, by not killing the poor bastards! We just need our good old WWII psychology back.  They don't talk, we punch them, they decide to not talk again, use a baseball bat on his ribs, decides to not talk again? Give him what he wants and make him a martyr for God's sake.  We need to do everything in our power to deal with these people.
SealXo
+309|6532

Spark wrote:

Miller wrote:

Spark wrote:

"righto old chap"

spend timore on intel? Money? time? What? What do you mean more....

Crystal Meth? can someone inform me on what is legal in australia?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard