switchbladezz
+48|6626

haffeysucks wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Are you crazy?  That's the only way!
your joking right?
No, I'm not.  It's almost impossible for me to fly a helo with a joystick.
dude you just contradicted yourself...

dumbass
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

switchbladezz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

your joking right?
dude you just contradicted yourself...

dumbass
no, he didnt

alpinestar wrote:

I don't think you can controll a chopper like that with KB/Mouse

haffeysucks wrote:

switchbladezz
+48|6626
yes he did, he agreed with alpine about using joysticks to fly and then he said it was almost impossible to fly with a joystick
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

switchbladezz wrote:

yes he did, he agreed with alpine about using joysticks to fly and then he said it was almost impossible to fly with a joystick
if you can point to where he said that, then i will believe
Brasso
+1,549|6639

switchbladezz wrote:

um, no.  I said joysticks were impossible to fly with.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
switchbladezz
+48|6626

haffeysucks wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Joystick as always I don't think you can controll a chopper like that with KB/Mouse
my bad, i thought that he meant that joysticks were the only way to go for helis.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

switchbladezz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Joystick as always I don't think you can controll a chopper like that with KB/Mouse
my bad, i thought that he meant that joysticks were the only way to go for helis.
https://www.theolanders.net/johnr/724you_win_the_prize.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Lol.  Anyway....I'll stop derailing the thread now.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6477|Sterling, VA
very nice video and nice flying.  i love being able to comminucate with my gunner while piloting, but if ya can't that works pretty good.  might have to give that a try next time i fly with somebody that doesn't have a headset that can talk with me.

anyway, about the people saying that flying like that can't be done with keyboard/mouse combo.....it can be done with anyone that's skilled enough to do it.  If you don't believe me come fly with me anytime, i'd be glad to show you.  I've made plenty of gunners happy in rounds i've played in.  I make it my goal to get best driver when i'm flying and i try to setup my gunner for as many kills as possible.  There's not very many rounds when i'm flying that i don't have best driver and my gunner isn't in the top 3.  I'm always looking for good gunners (i'm pretty good with the gun, but it's hard to find good pilots) so send me an im on xfire, my handle is doliss just like in bf2.  hope to see ya'll in the skies
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6541|Denmizzark!!

[THE] comben wrote:

i can fly like that with mouse and keys :S

all u gotta do is set the sensitivity on helo's to about 6/7
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6543
ok find a pilot im gonna fly with alpine and we'll see whos better
LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada
You Fly alot like I do...

I Just dont Fly 2 feet off the ground like you do and get SRAW's up my ass..

I can see you got quite a bit of time flying on wake, cause you know where the trees are.. just like me
ReGmAn78
+16|6655|Alberta, Canada

stryyker wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

http://www.theolanders.net/johnr/724you … _prize.jpg
Lmfao +1 just for that...
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6541|Denmizzark!!

[SIN]gregosnl wrote:

ok find a pilot im gonna fly with alpine and we'll see whos better
I have the worst luck with gunners.. but when I get my mate to join me on TS we can usually dominate.. he usually gets a 30-0/50-1 score.. I usually get around 10-20 kills..

Btw when you fly like that you are a sitting duck for tv´s.. I know that wasnt the case in the video..
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

i wish i was playing, you would have got a sraw up your ass...seriously, there is no point flying that low to the ground
Chou
+737|6799

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i wish i was playing, you would have got a sraw up your ass...seriously, there is no point flying that low to the ground
He pulled it off, didn't he?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

haffeysucks wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

your joking right?
Hmm,I can use both in the heli,I have the keys set up for both so that when I'm a gunner and my pilot gets killed I can swap places and use KB/Mouse for flying.
I don't really see the big difference between those two methods - although I say that for flying jets a joystick is mandatory,you just gotta have it for the jets.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-09-23 14:41:26)

DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6663|Netherlands
great, great flying

(and nice stats )
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6727|Melbourne, Australia

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Nice chopper whoring, I mean flying. I knew about F9, but always prefer to use "C" button, works just the same.
qft i double tap c when im in jets to watch my 6 i no its easier to use f keys but iv never gotten used to it

yes the chopper pilot is using a joystick JOYSTICKS OWN WITH THE CHOPPER U CAN JUST CIRCLE BASES SO SMOOTHLY
CackNBallz
+45|6751|Toronto, Canada
+1 for using Boney M as your video music.
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine

hamsterpride wrote:

whoa...is that even possible? i have never seen a helicoptor manuver like that, nor have seen a helicoptor last that long before and with thta amazing accuracy...
Heh, you've never flown with any good pilots then have you?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.

Choumichel wrote:

Nobody can fly like that with a mouse, that's a fact, I'm going to eat now but I'll be back, amazing controls, take me out sometimes, I'll make you rich
i can.....

anyway, nice vid. How long have you been flying for?
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6718|austria

gene_pool wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

Nobody can fly like that with a mouse, that's a fact, I'm going to eat now but I'll be back, amazing controls, take me out sometimes, I'll make you rich
i can.....
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

I like flying with alpine, he is a very aware pilot. But its been such a long time since we've played together.
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6530
I always change the view so i can see more!
Theres no point bein a gunner if u got a big cockpit in the way!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard