luckeydogg
+35|6520|C:/system32/pimp.exe
Today I was playing Ghost Town...  I was logged in under my 9-year-old nephews name trying to get him his badges...  Anyways, everytime I respawned, I would drop a Claymore by my spawn to protect it.  I got kick votes over & over & over again...  They kept calling me Claymore Whore...  Anyhow I ended up getting him his "Basic Sniper", Basic Explosive", & "Combat Action Ribbon"...  I left after the game was over...
Master*
Banned
+416|6485|United States
who ever claymore spams should have their testicles/ovaries chopped off/removed
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6471|Purdue
I don't consider it whoring. People who complain about claymores get on my never...
jamie_v1.1
+35|6493|Leeds, UK
No, they where just whiners, i'd suggest playing on a different server not full of whiney kids.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

It is considered as claymore spamming, but don't worry. 98% of players do that (2% don't play as sniper at all.)
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6646
I don't see how someone can be considered a claymore whore.  That's like saying, I'm a G36E whore cause I always use that weapon to kill people when I'm a medic.  You have claymores for a reason...that reason is to set them where the enemy will go and be killed.  If you're going to play a kit, use it to its fullest.  If you are a sniper and you die with claymores that you didn't set somewhere, than I would say you're not a very smart sniper.
N)i(N Herby007
Anti Unlock Police
+39|6510|Gamrie UK - Proud of It!

Masterstyle wrote:

who ever claymore spams should have their testicles/ovaries chopped off/removed
luckeydogg
+35|6520|C:/system32/pimp.exe
I know I was owning th f*ck outa them, but they didnt have to cry about it...  I rarely get killed by claymores...  You have to place them just perfect to get 30 kills a game w/ them or they were just retards...
TuataraDude
+115|6513|Aotearoa
The claymore is just another tool to keep the enamy at bay. It is frustrating when one gets you (and A LOT have got me), but that just means the person laying it knew what they were doing. People who complain about it are probably just frustrated and need an outlet. Don't mind them. Good on the claymore setters, and good on you.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

yep. u don't get kills by randomly droppin' them

I agree with MastersMom
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
XISIX
+116|6605
yep.. .... their fault for getting taken out.

They should bring a medic friend to revive afterwards.
Sometimes I'll only look at claymores and they go off but that's life [death].
Fierce radius.

People forget about other routes with grappling hooks + zip lines.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6640
When ever i see a sniper kit on the floor, i pick it up place the claymores in a hidden area and switch back to my old kit. This way I usually get 2-4 easy kills. However, I do hate when I get pwned by a claymore, or gaymore, and I then really hate claymore spammers.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6616|Sea to globally-cooled sea
if someone calls you a "whore" it just means you're good.  take it as a complement and move on.  Someone is only a "whore" if you're better than they are.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6766|WC
If you put Gaymores on an enemy spawnpoint, then ur a whore.
jord
+2,382|6668|The North, beyond the wall.

ToiletTrooper wrote:

You spelt Claymores wrong.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6766|WC
No i din't
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6682|Calgary

G3|Genius wrote:

if someone calls you a "whore" it just means you're good.  take it as a complement and move on.  Someone is only a "whore" if you're better than they are.
Cool.. So I'm a good whore.  lol
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6621|New Hampshire, USA
Oh yeah, well if im a claymore whore, you're a gun whore... there, owned.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

ToiletTrooper wrote:

lol says YOU the stat padder!
Souljah
+42|6658

DeathUnlimited wrote:

It is considered as claymore spamming, but don't worry. 98% of players do that (2% don't play as sniper at all.)
lmao wow im part of that 2%
linster
+2|6603|LEICS UK
claymores are a means of defence, people are just mardy arses and should look where there going, i find them a reliable way of sorting out bunny hoppers i bet most of the whiners where hopping around like they had a pogo stick up there ass, thats a real whore, use the tools you got bud
Rumfuddle
+14|6708

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

When ever i see a sniper kit on the floor, i pick it up place the claymores in a hidden area and switch back to my old kit. This way I usually get 2-4 easy kills.
Absolutely.  It's particularly amusing if you're in a high traffic area playing support and you pick up a sniper kit and switch back and forth.  Poop out some ammo bags, drop the claymores, morons die, rinse, repeat.  Claymore whores, tank whores, plane whores, whatever.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6442|Cambridge, UK

I hope you warned your "9-year-old nephews" about that server (and it wasnt his favourite) as you may have not just earned him some badges (stats-padder ) but a few enemies (well twits that will verbally abuse some people on sight)
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6455
I challenge anyone to teabag me
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6442|Cambridge, UK

sgt_rambo35 wrote:

I challenge anyone to teabag me
Earl Grey or a fruit fusion?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard