The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6497|Los Angeles
Seriously, I'm really tired of us pumping money in to this canker ridden rotting joke.  What have we paid so far into this thing?  $317 BILLION?!?!  What is that per year? $100 BILLION? What does it do?  Jack shit.

Honestly, I'm not someone who thinks that because we pay in so much in taxes and because we're the American people that the Cheney administration should go along with everything we say and do.  However, we give these people assloads of money for their wars. . .they go and pocket most of it (Halliburton). . .and then they disagree with us on EVERYTHING and then they stand up and say let's invade another country! and that the President is the Decider!  What a load of horseshit. 

I would love to see us pull out of Iraq and watch it start improving.  Spend that money on fixing roads. . .paying off the national debt. . .or something worthwhile.  Please.

(post inspired by this gem.)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida
fur freedom !

USA! USA! USA! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuhhhrrrr!!

/jk
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6699|New York
Holy fucking De Ja Vu   LMAO!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
If USA/others pulled out, it means they lost , Staying and digging a bigger grave while trying to find a justification for the Iraq war is complete madness.

Go home, rebuild the fort by making changes, Improve the country's image. Stop funding to isreal. Come back and start invading again. 

Simple as.

p.s: war in iraq was clear as day.

https://img53.imageshack.us/img53/301/asdasfra4.png

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-22 10:49:40)

manitobapaintballa
+32|6615
stop funding to isreal??? why
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6699|New York

mafia996630 wrote:

If USA/others pulled out, it means they lost , Staying and digging a bigger grave while trying to find a justification for the Iraq war is complete madness.

Go home, rebuild the fort by making changes, Improve the country's image. Stop funding to isreal. Come back and start invading again. 

Simple as.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/301/asdasfra4.png
LOl Can we pencil you on the list ov invasions? LOL
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d

manitobapaintballa wrote:

stop funding to isreal??? why
lol, cos that's the main reason USA has terrorism.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6648

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Seriously, I'm really tired of us pumping money in to this canker ridden rotting joke.  What have we paid so far into this thing?  $317 BILLION?!?!  What is that per year? $100 BILLION? What does it do?  Jack shit.

Honestly, I'm not someone who thinks that because we pay in so much in taxes and because we're the American people that the Cheney administration should go along with everything we say and do.  However, we give these people assloads of money for their wars. . .they go and pocket most of it (Halliburton). . .and then they disagree with us on EVERYTHING and then they stand up and say let's invade another country! and that the President is the Decider!  What a load of horseshit. 

I would love to see us pull out of Iraq and watch it start improving.  Spend that money on fixing roads. . .paying off the national debt. . .or something worthwhile.  Please.

What does my post have to do with the Iraq war you asshat?  I'd like us to be done with the damn war as well.  You goinging on about the Iraq war as a satire to my post doesn't disqualify my argument that the U.N. is a joke. 

Nice red herring approach there tho.

Last edited by Aenima_Eyes (2006-09-22 11:42:19)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

mafia996630 wrote:

Simple as.

You seriously need to stfu about Israel. Most posts of yours in here have something "omg isreal did this" and "omg isreal did that" and "omg type israel as isreal if u think they did rong LOL!!11!!". This isn't about Israel, it's about Iraq.

Talk about beating a dead horse...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

https://defendamerica.mil/images/photos/sept2006/index/ii092206a.jpg

Here is just some more jack shit that did happen today.

The Government of Iraq took control of the southern province of Dhi Qar
CAMP UR, Iraq, Sept. 22, 2006  — With a flourish of his pen, Dhi Qar governor Aziz Kadum Alwan Al Ogheli officially took over governmental and security responsibility for Iraq’s southern Dhi Qar province from British and Italian forces in an elaborate ceremony at an Iraqi Army training base near Tallil Sept. 21.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6497|Los Angeles

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

What does my post have to do with the Iraq war you asshat?  I'd like us to be done with the damn war as well.  You goinging on about the Iraq war as a satire to my post doesn't disqualify my argument that the U.N. is a joke. 

If I have anything to say in response to your ridiculous post, I'll post there. Note that there are 46 pages of posts in this forum - are they all red herrings because they're not talking about Your issue on Your thread?

Also, please try to be a big boy and avoid the name calling.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6497|Los Angeles

Kmarion wrote:

http://defendamerica.mil/images/photos/ … 92206a.jpg

CAMP UR, Iraq, Sept. 22, 2006  — With a flourish of his pen, Dhi Qar governor Aziz Kadum Alwan Al Ogheli officially took over governmental and security responsibility for Iraq’s southern Dhi Qar province from British and Italian forces in an elaborate ceremony at an Iraqi Army training base near Tallil Sept. 21.
https://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060920/capt.0ab02d3f23824f27b637769492ecacda.iraq_bag117.jpg?x=380&amp;y=253&amp;sig=l0p6fayueM16Dw95pYqDRg--

And here is some more jack shit that happened today.

Iraqi deaths hit record

UNITED NATIONS — - The number of Iraqi civilians killed in July and August hit 6,599, a record-high number that is far greater than initial estimates suggested, the United Nations said.

The report from the U.N. Assistance Mission in Iraq's Human Rights office highlighted the sectarian crisis gripping the country, offering a grim assessment across a range of indicators - worrying evidence of torture, unlawful detentions, growth of sectarian militias and death squads, and a rise in "honor killings" of women.

That raises new questions about U.S. and Iraqi forces' ability to bring peace to Baghdad, where the bulk of the violent deaths occurred. Iraq's government, set up in earlier this year, is "currently facing a generalized breakdown of law and order which presents a serious challenge to the institutions of Iraq," it said.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2006 … 95pYqDRg--

And here is some more jack shit that happened today.

Iraqi deaths hit record

UNITED NATIONS — - The number of Iraqi civilians killed in July and August hit 6,599, a record-high number that is far greater than initial estimates suggested, the United Nations said.

The report from the U.N. Assistance Mission in Iraq's Human Rights office highlighted the sectarian crisis gripping the country, offering a grim assessment across a range of indicators - worrying evidence of torture, unlawful detentions, growth of sectarian militias and death squads, and a rise in "honor killings" of women.

That raises new questions about U.S. and Iraqi forces' ability to bring peace to Baghdad, where the bulk of the violent deaths occurred. Iraq's government, set up in earlier this year, is "currently facing a generalized breakdown of law and order which presents a serious challenge to the institutions of Iraq," it said.
I wasnt claiming jack shit wasnt going on. Some choose to ignore the good because bad things happen as well. That is what you call close minded.

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

What does it do?  Jack shit.
To tell a soldier he isnt doing jack shit over there is just ignorant.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-22 13:27:25)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d

Poseidon wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Simple as.

You seriously need to stfu about Israel. Most posts of yours in here have something "omg isreal did this" and "omg isreal did that" and "omg type israel as isreal if u think they did rong LOL!!11!!". This isn't about Israel, it's about Iraq.

WOW, i said one line about isreal and this happens. EVERYTHING is about isreal, don't you get it. U.S foreign policy on isreal was one of the main reasons why all of this shit started. SO many bad things that happen in this world are intertwined with religion, and which three religions holy place is in Palestine?

Iam sry if i cant stand injustice being done, my best advice to you will be to just don't read my posts and don't respond, or you could try to change my views.

p.s: OMG.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6497|Los Angeles

Kmarion wrote:

I wasnt claiming jack shit wasnt going on. Some choose to ignore the good because bad things happen as well. That is what you call close minded.
Some choose to ignore the bad because good things happen as well. That is what you call supporters of the Bush administration.

I'd love to send a camera crew to walk down the streets of Baghdad talking to real Iraqi citizens. Ask them what they would like people to know about the state of affairs in Baghdad. I'd place a huge bet that most are not skipping along, whistling on their merry way, with bluebirds on their shoulders because "Dhi Qar governor Aziz Kadum Alwan Al Ogheli officially took over governmental and security responsibility for Iraq’s southern Dhi Qar province from British and Italian forces in an elaborate ceremony at an Iraqi Army training base near Tallil Sept. 21." I'm guessing that anything posted on defendamerica.mil would tend to make their eyes roll, rather than weep with joy.

I'm also guessing the things they would want the world to know about Iraq would be the same sort of negative stuff that the responsible Western press is reporting. But probably much worse, and with gorier video.

And then after the camera crew interviews them, I'd love to video-conference in some Americans to let those nattering nabobs of negativism Iraqis know that they just aren't getting the real story. That the media is tainting their view. That they should turn those frowns upside-down.

Kmarion wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

What does it do?  Jack shit.
To tell a soldier he isnt doing jack shit over there is just ignorant.
Oh please.

Believing that Rumsfeld's PNAC war is misguided and making matters worse is one thing. Believing that a low-level employee of the American armed forces is incompetent is another thing entirely. There is a difference, and the former does not imply the latter.

To pretend that the gigantic shit Rumsfeld laid in Iraq doesn't stink - THAT is just ignorant. THAT is just not supporting our troops.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

It's simple you said jack shit wasn't happening yet I managed to find something positive to post. The degree of how bad it is there isn't what I was challenging. You are trying to spin it. I understand the challenges of Iraq some of us are capable of seeing the whole picture without denying good or bad things. When you said jack shit wasn't being accomplished you decided you were going to ignore what was happening with regards to the good stuff. Where have I ever sad there wasn't death or other horrible things happening in that region?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

mafia996630 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Simple as.

WOW, i said one line about isreal and this happens. EVERYTHING is about isreal, don't you get it. U.S foreign policy on isreal was one of the main reasons why all of this shit started. SO many bad things that happen in this world are intertwined with religion, and which three religions holy place is in Palestine?

Iam sry if i cant stand injustice being done, my best advice to you will be to just don't read my posts and don't respond, or you could try to change my views.

lol yeah, Israel's plotting to take over the world right? Lmao! Israel is at fault for all of the world's troubles! They even cause global warming! You're too funny.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

Any blame being put on the arabs who live in Iraq?  Why don't we see questions like... why can't they behave themselves?  We should not have to be in that country, but they are acting like a bunch of animals.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

Isn't that the point of our strategy thus far, to hand over control to freely elected govern run, American trained troops?
If that fails, we will take the needed steps.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6497|Los Angeles

Poseidon wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lol yeah, Israel's plotting to take over the world right? Lmao! Israel is at fault for all of the world's troubles! They even cause global warming! You're too funny.
Hang on there, slick. The only reason al-Qaeda goes after American targets is, in their own words, because of America's support of Israel. Do you believe they have other reasons for doing so? Perhaps, because they Hate Our Freedom?

Read the below excerpt from a 1998 PBS interview with Osama bin Laden. It really doesn't get any clearer than this. Whether or not you believe Israel intends, as bin Laden believes, to "achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula", I implore you to deny that the 1998 attacks on US Embassies and the 9/11 attacks occurred because the US supports Israel.

1998 PBS INTERVIEW WITH BIN LADEN wrote:

... What is the meaning of your call for Muslims to take arms against America in particular, and what is the message that you wish to send to the West in general?

The call to wage war against America was made because America has spear-headed the crusade against the Islamic nation, sending tens of thousands of its troops to the land of the two Holy Mosques over and above its meddling in its affairs and its politics, and its support of the oppressive, corrupt and tyrannical regime that is in control. These are the reasons behind the singling out of America as a target. And not exempt of responsibility are those Western regimes whose presence in the region offers support to the American troops there. We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6497|Los Angeles

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Isn't that the point of our strategy thus far, to hand over control to freely elected govern run, American trained troops?
If that fails, we will take the needed steps.
Supposedly the point is to defend freedom, and to spread freedom to the Iraqi people. I believe that handing control over isn't necessarily an end goal in itself. It's a subtle semantic point but I believe an important one. We can't declare Mission Accomplished Part II if we hand over the reins and watch daily death tolls go sideways as the country flounders in the ruins of the conflict we started.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6648
I demand this thread be closed because of plagarism.  Shut it down.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

I demand this thread be closed because of plagarism.  Shut it down.
mkay
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6681|United States of America
What the hell with that supposed interview?
I have very large problems with this question in particular:
Describe the situation when your men took down the American forces in Somalia.

After our victory in Afghanistan and the defeat of the oppressors who had killed millions of Muslims, the legend about the invincibility of the superpowers vanished. Our boys no longer viewed America as a superpower. So, when they left Afghanistan, they went to Somalia and prepared themselves carefully for a long war. They had thought that the Americans were like the Russians, so they trained and prepared. They were stunned when they discovered how low was the morale of the American soldier. America had entered with 30,000 soldiers in addition to thousands of soldiers from different countries in the world. ... As I said, our boys were shocked by the low morale of the American soldier and they realized that the American soldier was just a paper tiger. He was unable to endure the strikes that were dealt to his army, so he fled, and America had to stop all its bragging and all that noise it was making in the press after the Gulf War in which it destroyed the infrastructure and the milk and dairy industry that was vital for the infants and the children and the civilians and blew up dams which were necessary for the crops people grew to feed their families. Proud of this destruction, America assumed the titles of world leader and master of the new world order. After a few blows, it forgot all about those titles and rushed out of Somalia in shame and disgrace, dragging the bodies of its soldiers. America stopped calling itself world leader and master of the new world order, and its politicians realized that those titles were too big for them and that they were unworthy of them. I was in Sudan when this happened. I was very happy to learn of that great defeat that America suffered, so was every Muslim. ...

By and large, the conflict in Somalia was not about Islam. Aidid had told his followers through propaganda that the Americans were there to convert them all to Christianity which was, of course, a lie. Nevertheless, I don't recall the involvement of any al Qaeda (or whatever, I don't really care how to spell that) individuals in that particular conflict. Though, I wonder what the "defeat of the opressors who killed millions of Muslims" is about. Surely, it isn't us.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6648

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

If I have anything to say in response to your ridiculous post, I'll post there. Note that there are 46 pages of posts in this forum - are they all red herrings because they're not talking about Your issue on Your thread?

Also, please try to be a big boy and avoid the name calling.
See, it's idiotic shit like this that let Dubya and the Republicans win the elections and keep Democrats and liberals from ever being taken seriously. 

I don't know why I'm even bothering but. . .the other 46 pages of posts didn't specifically try and denounce my thread by copying its format and then applying a completely different agenda to it.  Fairly obvious, fairly lame.  I think the only ridiculous thing here is A) your blind hatred towards Bush, etc. that keeps you from thinking clearly and B) your obvious like of the U.N.  If I wanted to waste my time I could go find pages and pages of info to back up my posts.  Hell, some guy just wrote an entire book exposing the U.N. for the joke that it is. 

Maybe since you're so vehement against the Iraq war you should go and do something about it other than acting like a smartass on these forums.  Protest outside Washington.  Go hook up with Cindy Sheehan.  Or better yet. . .catch a plane ride to Iraq and go blow yourself up.  That'd be uber cool.

Please, try and be a big boy and come up with your own material.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard