Aenima_Eyes
+20|6660
Seriously, I'm really tired of us pumping money in to this canker ridden rotting joke.  What do we pay in to this place every year?  $3 BILLION?!?!  What does it do?  Jack shit.

Honestly, I'm not someone who thinks that because we pay in so much and because we're America that the U.N. should go along with everything we say and do.  However, we give these people assloads of money for their countries. . .they go and pocket most of it (Kofi Annan). . .and then they disagree with us on EVERYTHING and then they let people stand up and say Death to America! and the President is the Devil!  What a load of horseshit. 

I would love to see us pull out of the U.N. and watch it collapse.  Spend that money on fixing roads. . .paying off the national debt. . .or something worthwhile.  Please.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6570|Southampton, UK

completely true apart from the pay off national debt, the UN wouldn't allow that, they would hire the mafia to kill anyone who was going to pay the debt off.
Orion126
+6|6549
Dog with no bite.  No one respects them or fears them because all they want to do is talk talk talk...I agree in trying to find diplomatic solutions but sometimes enough is enough.

Do they seriously think that "economic sanctions" will quench their thirst for nukes?

I'll be glad when the oil runs out...after that we won't give two shits for the OPEC countries.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
This has been done before.  Go find the thread and post there if you feel you have something new to say.
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6537|Karkand
How can you be tired of the U.N? They're awesome!
commissargizz
+123|6472| Heaven
same problems with the EU total waste of money
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
EU is hardly comparable to the UN.
BVC
+325|6704
The UN cant do shit because security council vetoes are constantly abused.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6660

Bubbalo wrote:

This has been done before.  Go find the thread and post there if you feel you have something new to say.
How about you run over and re-read the Manifesto and leave us sensible human beings to complain about the U.N. in as many threads as we'd like.

Glad I wasn't Marx's kids. . .while he was drafting up his uber ideas he wouldn't get a job and he let them starve to death.
doneyone
+30|6564|Holland Hardcore
true true, The UN is a bunch of whining pussies that talk too much and give money (both american and european) way by the billion. I say buy bombs and totally blow away africa and the middle east, then there are only relativly smart people left on the world. hahahahs
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6718|Wilmington, DE, US

doneyone wrote:

true true, The UN is a bunch of whining pussies that talk too much and give money (both american and european) way by the billion. I say buy bombs and totally blow away africa and the middle east, then there are only relativly smart people left on the world. hahahahs
Yet again you didn't veil your racism very well. Girlfriend cheat on you with a black guy or something?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
This thread is a magnet for idiots, morons and racists. Close it.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6772|d

knightnufer wrote:

completely true apart from the pay off national debt, the UN wouldn't allow that, they would hire the mafia to kill anyone who was going to pay the debt off.
You called.?

ANyway i vote close.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6660
How is being tired of the U.N. racist and whatnot?  I'm glad someone came into the thread and said they wanted to nuke Africa and the Middle East.  Now. . .back to being tired of the U.N.
Rosse_modest
+76|6784|Antwerp, Flanders

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

How is being tired of the U.N. racist and whatnot?  I'm glad someone came into the thread and said they wanted to nuke Africa and the Middle East.  Now. . .back to being tired of the U.N.
Well, doneyone wants to bomb the shit out of Africa and the Middle East which goes beyond being tired of the UN. He's from Holland Hardcore. If by Hardcore he means hardcore house as his fav music genre, then the odds of him being a racist increase dramatically since hardcore fans are notorious for being racist.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6660

Rosse_modest wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Well, doneyone wants to bomb the shit out of Africa and the Middle East which goes beyond being tired of the UN. He's from Holland Hardcore. If by Hardcore he means hardcore house as his fav music genre, then the odds of him being a racist increase dramatically since hardcore fans are notorious for being racist.
Well then boot his ass outta the thread or off the forums, don't hate on my U.N. hating. . .that's discrimination!!! /sarcasm
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6772|d
I can just imagine it now, .
Soon after the peaceful talks end....
https://www.radioislam.org/cartoons/manpeace.jpg

America and its allies................................................................................................

https://www.radioislam.org/cartoons/us-israel.jpg

and then soon come the celebrations.

https://www.radioislam.org/cartoons/sharon-bush.jpg

EDIT: this is meant to be for a laugh. Don't go reporting it too quickly now..

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-22 09:36:33)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6772|d
BUMPAGE
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6710|New York
In all honesty, both orginazations are useless.

As for The Racist remasrks in this thread, Did anyone expect it to not happen? People bitch when they are Muffled when they speak there minds(thats excercising there freedom of speach for those who dont have that freedom without the internet) Then posters are Blasted for doing just that, Speaking there minds. Politically correct or not, its his opinion, agree with it or not i guess its his to defend. If he cant defend his stance why A whole continant and a whole regeon should be blown up, then we can blast him for his warped opinions i guess. Until such time, Let him make a fool out of himself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard