imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6768|Human Meat Shield
Everyone knows that this game has MAJOR air superiority, so naturally everyone thinks they own a plane. Just the other day I had a squadmate tell me that 'Your not taking my plane are you?' . Uh, no, I was just polishing it for you, here all nice, spinners and all, didn't even get a tip. But thinking you are the king of the copters/planes and no one else is supposed to have them is total smacktard. Basically you're a idiot. If the dude wants to fly/gun let 'em; if he's new get out. Everyone has to learn sometime, but hopefully they learn in single-player (even tho it's not the same)
[SWAM]RobbieE
+0|6786

Michael82 wrote:

[SWAM]RobbieE wrote:

Hey Michael82,

First, you are NOT a good pilot, an average of just above 2.10 is terrible!! Hey I know, mine is worse but I am not the one saying that I am good!
Second, if you are a good pilot then you can train your gunner in 5 minutes, yes I can do that, you just have to invite him to your squad! But I seriously doubt that you have ever done that!
Third, have you ever considerd that the only reason your friend is a good gunner because he is used to your terrible flying?

Furthermore I would like to point out that I will never ever use a chopper when I see your name written all over it!

One thing I found very strange to read here pplz! Some of you where saying that when you pay for a server you have a say at what is happening, this of course cant be true! Yes it happens that a shity admin starts whining once thet get owned but hey, the harder they whine the better you are doing! But it would be absurd that a paying person has to decide what happens on that server. EA clearly thinks otherwise .

Michael82 wrote:

Hehe i dont want my gunner to jump out, when i fly OVER a flag, but when i hover just over it/next to it or land
An Attack chopper is for support, not for capturing flags!! You are supposed to hunt the enemy tanks and apc's! Not hanging over a flag.
Sorry, but this is the first post which i can't see the point of. You try to flame me, but fail miserably. I have a 2.1 point income yes, i agree it could get better. But did you ever think that i dont wait to play with helo only? I run around killing as a grunt, as a tankcommander, killing helos with FAV's, capture flags etc.

I'm a well above average pilot who's capable of fighting another helo and forcing them away or make em fight for their lives. I've taken on a plane, helo and AA and fought for around 2 minuts before they took me down. Would have made it if the plane didn't hit me by accident.

And what on Gods green earth do you mean by "train" your gunner? Are you a jedi? Can you telepathically tell your gunner "use TV guided like a pro" and he will? In that case i bow in your precense ohh great jedi.
Using TV guided isn't easy and from my many hours of flying, i find that 1 in 7 (aprox) know how to use TV guided, if not less. I've hovered 10 feet from a grunt on a roof and the schmuck gunner didn't see him. I kept turning the chopper to show him the guy, but he kept looking all around... THE GUY WAS IN A FREAKING CAMO SUIT ON A ROOF! (parden my caps lock).

Conklusion, as a pilot, you CANNOT make a gunner better, the gunner gets better with hours of practice and not 5 minuts.

P.S. I never said i wanted you in my chopper, that way i can save the seat for my friend :p
You actually think I would consider geting in a chopper with you, Sorry, have not lost my mind yet. You just have proven my point that you are a TERRIBLE pilot. A chopper pilot should be good for at least 3 armor kills on any map and at least 5 driver kill asists. Therefore I can conclude that you are at most an average pilot. Sorry boy but someone has to finish of these "illusions de grandeur" you are sharing with your best friend.

Like I said, training the gunners is fairly easy, first you tell them that there are two fire modes, right and left butten, second you tell them that the right mouse butten can be operated in two modes, fire and forget and guided. Then you compare the guided mode with the redeemer in Unreal (strangely enough most people know how to use the redeemer ). Then you explain there is a green bar which shows his vision to yours and that you will guide him constantly to targets. Practice this for 2 kills or so, then you let him fire a guided missile saying that it won't hurt if he misses, just let him get the feeling for the guidance system and you have an average gunner ready and self made!! Fly with him and he will soon get the hang of it.

Like I said, five minutes, but no you like helping lose your team by Team Killing your team (it costs tickets!!), well that is very mature. Especially for a friend of yours, most friends of my understand it that there is no room. But i guess you must be real close to your "buddy"! Going to the toilet toghether, rubbing each others back and such!!

P.S. I really hate selfish priks whom teamkill! I really really hate them. I hate them so much that when I would see one crossing the road i would drive over him back up and hit him again, then put the car in forward again and run him over. Then I would wait till the police comes and declare without any regret that I got so upset by hitting you that I put the car in reverse by accident and hit you again, that after that I was under the firm impression that you where lying directly under my car and I decided to instantly drive away so that the paramedics could help you!

I just love ranting against people who beg for it!!

P.S. P.S. Did I say that I really really really hate teamkillers for vehicles and such!!
Michael82
+4|6781|Copenhagen, Denmark

[SWAM]RobbieE wrote:

Michael82 wrote:

[SWAM]RobbieE wrote:

Hey Michael82,

First, you are NOT a good pilot, an average of just above 2.10 is terrible!! Hey I know, mine is worse but I am not the one saying that I am good!
Second, if you are a good pilot then you can train your gunner in 5 minutes, yes I can do that, you just have to invite him to your squad! But I seriously doubt that you have ever done that!
Third, have you ever considerd that the only reason your friend is a good gunner because he is used to your terrible flying?

Furthermore I would like to point out that I will never ever use a chopper when I see your name written all over it!

One thing I found very strange to read here pplz! Some of you where saying that when you pay for a server you have a say at what is happening, this of course cant be true! Yes it happens that a shity admin starts whining once thet get owned but hey, the harder they whine the better you are doing! But it would be absurd that a paying person has to decide what happens on that server. EA clearly thinks otherwise .

An Attack chopper is for support, not for capturing flags!! You are supposed to hunt the enemy tanks and apc's! Not hanging over a flag.
Sorry, but this is the first post which i can't see the point of. You try to flame me, but fail miserably. I have a 2.1 point income yes, i agree it could get better. But did you ever think that i dont wait to play with helo only? I run around killing as a grunt, as a tankcommander, killing helos with FAV's, capture flags etc.

I'm a well above average pilot who's capable of fighting another helo and forcing them away or make em fight for their lives. I've taken on a plane, helo and AA and fought for around 2 minuts before they took me down. Would have made it if the plane didn't hit me by accident.

And what on Gods green earth do you mean by "train" your gunner? Are you a jedi? Can you telepathically tell your gunner "use TV guided like a pro" and he will? In that case i bow in your precense ohh great jedi.
Using TV guided isn't easy and from my many hours of flying, i find that 1 in 7 (aprox) know how to use TV guided, if not less. I've hovered 10 feet from a grunt on a roof and the schmuck gunner didn't see him. I kept turning the chopper to show him the guy, but he kept looking all around... THE GUY WAS IN A FREAKING CAMO SUIT ON A ROOF! (parden my caps lock).

Conklusion, as a pilot, you CANNOT make a gunner better, the gunner gets better with hours of practice and not 5 minuts.

P.S. I never said i wanted you in my chopper, that way i can save the seat for my friend :p
You actually think I would consider geting in a chopper with you, Sorry, have not lost my mind yet. You just have proven my point that you are a TERRIBLE pilot. A chopper pilot should be good for at least 3 armor kills on any map and at least 5 driver kill asists. Therefore I can conclude that you are at most an average pilot. Sorry boy but someone has to finish of these "illusions de grandeur" you are sharing with your best friend.

Like I said, training the gunners is fairly easy, first you tell them that there are two fire modes, right and left butten, second you tell them that the right mouse butten can be operated in two modes, fire and forget and guided. Then you compare the guided mode with the redeemer in Unreal (strangely enough most people know how to use the redeemer ). Then you explain there is a green bar which shows his vision to yours and that you will guide him constantly to targets. Practice this for 2 kills or so, then you let him fire a guided missile saying that it won't hurt if he misses, just let him get the feeling for the guidance system and you have an average gunner ready and self made!! Fly with him and he will soon get the hang of it.

Like I said, five minutes, but no you like helping lose your team by Team Killing your team (it costs tickets!!), well that is very mature. Especially for a friend of yours, most friends of my understand it that there is no room. But i guess you must be real close to your "buddy"! Going to the toilet toghether, rubbing each others back and such!!

P.S. I really hate selfish priks whom teamkill! I really really hate them. I hate them so much that when I would see one crossing the road i would drive over him back up and hit him again, then put the car in forward again and run him over. Then I would wait till the police comes and declare without any regret that I got so upset by hitting you that I put the car in reverse by accident and hit you again, that after that I was under the firm impression that you where lying directly under my car and I decided to instantly drive away so that the paramedics could help you!

I just love ranting against people who beg for it!!

P.S. P.S. Did I say that I really really really hate teamkillers for vehicles and such!!
Dude... just because i tell a monkey how to use a gun, doesn't mean that he'll use it like Rambo. Trust me on this. The other day i had a pilot who hardly shot anything. At that point i just started getting kills as a pilot. As i explained before, i give a gunner a chance. If he gets in for a free ride (thinking i raik in kills) i ask him to leave seat to someone else. I don't care who's in it as long as he kills.

Btw. what on gods green earth are you talking about... 3 armor kills... my GUNNER takes out tanks and if he misses, i take it out... dude... i keep a lookout for helos, blackhawks and the NEXT ARMOR TARGET! That way i aim the helo right after my gunner kills the tank and woila... next kill is in range... it's called thinking ahead .

Personally i don't care if people call me a poor pilot or an average. I've got good skills at dodging, at gaining altitude and at laying up targets for gunner (who's the guy who has to kill). My friend has 1k kills with not to many hours of playing with me... why? Because i lay em up for him.

Besides... i TK in worst case scenarios. Me and my friend where on Sharqi yesterday, another helo crew where waiting, 3 secs later the helo pops, they get driver, my friend got gunner... my friend jumped out and we took jeep to fighting area... later on we where first and they left... (both teams had helos later on). That's how it's done.
I bet you think that i TK all the time for helo. If helo isn't available, i jump into fastest thing to get me into the heat of battle.

aardfrith
Hehe i also jump into gunner when i find a good pilot... freaquently i ask if they want to fly instead... i need my 20k kills one way or the other ... and it's sure as hell easier as a gunner

BeefnCheez
Dude... read the posts... then i'll respond... untill then
... and might i add...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England
Once I team killed 4 people so I could use the ground defence...
ALde_hure_Royal
+0|6741
stfu and fly noob

*grinZZ*
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6768|Human Meat Shield
too.... many paragraphs...eye's bleeding.... MEDIC!

I agree: stfu and fly!!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

[RL]Tarasque wrote:

*add's Micael82 to dumbfuck list*
EVERYONE do as he says

this bich is a f***in' idiot who just has to have his best friend in the heli so that they can make out!
y cant he just fly with the guy who got in first??????
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Michael82

Miguel diaz wrote:

[RL]Tarasque wrote:

*add's Micael82 to dumbfuck list*
EVERYONE do as he says

this bich is a f***in' idiot who just has to have his best friend in the heli so that they can make out!
y cant he just fly with the guy who got in first??????
man u make me laugh. As said before.

Yes i make out with my friend in the helo... want in?

And yes, i give peeps a chance, but if the suck, they can be a burden rather then a benefit
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6743|St. Paul, MN

Michael82 wrote:

Am i the only pilot who's SICK and TIRED of people not wanting to get out when you ask them to?

Numerous occations.

Tank: gunner wont get out to let other guy spawn (squad) or to help take flag
Transport: to help get flag
Helo: to help get flag
and my PERSONAL FAVORIT!

Helo: when GOOD gunner wants to fly and a schmuck wants to get frags and don't want to get out.

I fly with my friend B_enjo83 and he's getting PRETTY darn good as a gunner, trusting my flying and hitting 80 - 90% of the time with the TV guided. Even has jet kills with the TV .
Anywho, i can count NUMEROS occations when i take helo, another guy jumps in RIGHT infront of B_enjo83 and WON'T get out when i ask nice (even with team chat).

Even got a rude answer the other day "stfu and fly noob"... i was like WTF?!?!.

W-H-A-T is up with these peeps?
Why won't they let a good duo fly and help team kill enemy like crazy instead of acting nutty? I know it's FFA servers, but CMON!

But anywho, found a neat little trick to deal with those peeps.
For u pilots, if u want a gunner out.

1: fly to edge of map(i play medic when with friend, spec op solo, works more safe with medic)
2: slowly and steadly make it to the edge so u get punished
3: when u reched that range, back SLOWLY back, so u stop getting punished.
4: gunner will now get punished (he's in front of you)
5: gunner dies, you pick up friend.

Lame, but hey, i ask nice first, ask nice second, fix it myself third
I know, it is stupid when some takes gunner when you wanted to fly with a friend, but deal with it .....No seriously, deal with it, like send the chopper into a spiraling nose dive and jump out.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
i cant fly for shit but i do like getting into the gunners seat once in a while to shoot some sh*t up.
so far i have not had much trouble when i've gotten into the gunners seat. a couple of times when the pilot has asked me nicely, i have hopped off to make way for his buddy.
BUT, there was this one time when the pilot wound not take off. when i said ''go, go, go!!" he still didn't. thats when i realised that there was this guy standing by the side (sniper kit) aiming his bloody rifle at me. next thing i read is, "get off or else"
"or else what?" i ask
reply. "this"
BLAM!!! i get a nice little head shot into my cranium.......
bloody hell!!!! WTF?!?!?

Hate players like that!!
Michael82

tthf wrote:

i cant fly for shit but i do like getting into the gunners seat once in a while to shoot some sh*t up.
so far i have not had much trouble when i've gotten into the gunners seat. a couple of times when the pilot has asked me nicely, i have hopped off to make way for his buddy.
BUT, there was this one time when the pilot wound not take off. when i said ''go, go, go!!" he still didn't. thats when i realised that there was this guy standing by the side (sniper kit) aiming his bloody rifle at me. next thing i read is, "get off or else"
"or else what?" i ask
reply. "this"
BLAM!!! i get a nice little head shot into my cranium.......
bloody hell!!!! WTF?!?!?

Hate players like that!!
That's also wrong. If a player truely wants to be a gunner, hey, why not give him a go. As i explained earlier, the one time where i killed a gunner was when i asked "bail out" and he said "stfu noob and fly"... sorry but that's not a good thing to do. If they really wanna fly, let em.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6757|Denmark
Hmm.. ehm.. I can see that you want to fly with your friend.. and you get a lot more points when he is your gunner.. BUT you dont own the chopper.. and the other guys have right to be the gunner... if he gets in first - he is the one who "deserves" to be there.. at least untill he bailes or you get shoot down..

that seemes resonable.. but hey if you want to be "selfish" go right ahead..

Its just my oppinion.. and I get the feeling that I'm going to be flamed for this
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6791

Kkookie wrote:

I know, it is stupid when some takes gunner when you wanted to fly with a friend, but deal with it .....No seriously, deal with it, like send the chopper into a spiraling nose dive and jump out.
Man, that's so stupid.  You'll live, the chopper and the gunner will die.  Both will spawn back at the airfield/carrier and you'll still be making your way back there.
BlackJackBob
+2|6753|Canada
One of my favourite "in one ear and out the other" sayings is "Artillery, Your Area!"

this is often mistaken for "Run to the Red Flasing Target with the Arrow" and results in numerous tk's.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
the other side of the "revenge, sweet revenge" thread...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Laika
+75|5943
I think it should be up to the pilot as to who gets in the chopper. I prefer to solo, and I do a better job solo than I would flying for 95% of the gunners out there. If I get in the gunner's seat, and someone asks me to get out, I'll tell them that I'm pretty good but if they still want me to get out then I do.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6349|Iowa...
good lord,steelie!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard