Jestar12345 wrote:

This isn't his video.....

This is Older than Jesus....
QFT
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6483|cuntshitlake

It is multiplayer. U can see it from the names of who he has killed.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6641|Gold coast, Aus.

DeathUnlimited wrote:

It is multiplayer. U can see it from the names of who he has killed.
You can edit that.

Video is fake. No doubt about it, stop querying.

Full health cars dont just 'magically' blow up with one hit from an M95..... Plus you can tell By the movement of some of these 'players' that they are bots. Honestly, who stands still when a knifer is charging?
JaggedPanther
+61|6494

inhumane_assailant wrote:

He blew a plane that was taking off, not smoking or anything, with one shot. Hmmm yeah...

He also did 2 easy knife kills which neither of which where very special. Now i know people will say ye you go do it. The knife kills werent special but he seems very good with the m95, then again after seeing vechiles blow up when they arnt even smoking... is he just cheating?
Those were the only intresting parts. Yeah that jet didn't look like it was smoking.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6500|Kentucky
Don't need to watch it
turkeybacon
+50|6466|Dragon Valley
The 2nd guy he knifed on kark looked like a bot with difficulty of 1/100
arnica
+18|6700|Sydney
What is the name of the music in this vid?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6776|Scotland

Moved
To media section.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6569|EUtopia | Austria
First of all, I have to say that I got the video on my comp in a better resolutions. This helps a LOT to figure out what's going on here.
My second point is - well Media Player 11 rocks, so I can proceed from one taken frame to another. This may help even more to figure out what he did.

To the questions.

His infantry kills are usual. They are nothing special, with a bit of training they mustn't necessarily be taken in single-player mode. Also, none of the fragged people is sprinting and in section #1, the cross-hair does never cover the whole head of a player. The shots are within a range that the PKM would basically do the same work.

About #2. Anyone can kill another player with a claymore. Anyone can turn round behind a corner and knife someone. Anyone can kill a player that shoots with an AK in single shot mode with a rate of fire at about 60 or less shots per minute. Anyone can kill a sniper with his pistol, especially if he's not shooting more than twice at you. At this point, I have to mention that the actor seems to have some favourite victims - just noobs or bots - who knows that.

About #3 - again nothing special. Every intelligent sniper will primarily head for stationary targets as they're used to show higher accuracy in shots which means they are a potential danger for him. Also, the actor feels proud about shooting a wounded sniper. Heck, how cool.

#4 is the only section to be noticed, since he's got a good feel with that m95 and finally hits targets on long range. Again the heads are not smaller than the cross-hair and you could nowhere see that all of the shots are head-shots.

#5: A blackhawk? Well, I still get 2 kills when doing the last damage to a full attack helicopter that crashes afterward - it just doesn't display the weapon name afterward anymore. Again, here we have one of the favourite victims of the actor, by the way.
Some guy mentioned that a 2nd plane crashed into the plane he shot. This is correct.
So this is the explanation why the jet exploded after one hit. Oh, and before I forget it - the moment his bullet ratio drops for 1 bullet (you can also point this out if you look at that video 1 frame after another) he doesn't even aim at that jet. Strange, hm?
For the story with the vodnik being hit by a tank - a guy here complained about people not being careful enough - this guy himself should be careful and see that 4 players were well killed by an m95 shot. I have no proof where from this kill should have come from.
The boat that got shot with one hit is already smoking like hell, you just don#t see it that easily because of the spraying water behind it. Amazingly, but this dude is the same as the one being shot in the jet.
Last but not least, the destroyed cobra was smoking like hell - a matter of time that i should be finally down.

So'long

A Stormscythe that's got nothing to do.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6489|The Suburb at Karkand

badhq wrote:

Peace Boris
Wait a minute how did u blow up that blackhawk and that plane with 1 shot and they werent smoking?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
K, could someone explain me how non smoking vehicles like the F-15 taking off can die by one M95 bullet?
MT_Androo
Banned

RDMC(2) wrote:

K, could someone explain me how non smoking vehicles like the F-15 taking off can die by one M95 bullet?
I know thats what i just said.
MT_Androo
Banned
If im a noob then my dog eats peanuts...
millhous
+39|6657|OREEGONE, USA
..............way old. Like, before the game even came out old.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head

MT_Androo wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

I know thats what i just said.

Stormscythe wrote:

#5: A blackhawk? Well, I still get 2 kills when doing the last damage to a full attack helicopter that crashes afterward - it just doesn't display the weapon name afterward anymore. Again, here we have one of the favourite victims of the actor, by the way.
Some guy mentioned that a 2nd plane crashed into the plane he shot. This is correct.
So this is the explanation why the jet exploded after one hit. Oh, and before I forget it - the moment his bullet ratio drops for 1 bullet (you can also point this out if you look at that video 1 frame after another) he doesn't even aim at that jet. Strange, hm?
Read and understand.
=SD= Leader
+1|6408|Norway
This is definetly a video for beginners.. But anyway, I liked it
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6423|Alberta, Canada
I've seen the video long ago...

Last edited by Heavy_Guns_91 (2006-11-06 17:02:21)

KORdaemon
+2|6392
wtf?? you say bullet lag and bullet drop dont exist? they do! maybe not in your mod / version but in mine, shooting at extreme distances DOES affect shot time and accuracy, try shooting from the middle base in a 16 player Dragon Valley map to the base across the woodyard, guess what you find out? bullet lag. also, HOW THE HELL WERE YOU BLOWING THINGS UP LIKE THAT???? that's IMPOSIBLE (in a legit game at least, not a mod). and to all ppl making up stupid excuses, the jet he blew up was JUST taking off and the black hawk wasn't even smoking. same goes with the minivan.

edit : ok, i now no that when the jet blew up, another one crashed into it (watch carefully, if you miss it, notice the second burned out vehicle carcasse next to the runway)

Last edited by KORdaemon (2006-11-22 21:33:06)

KORdaemon
+2|6392

INCSOC wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

you know whats wrong with that vid is he says  that there isnt any  bullet travell time and drop but there is. This isnt UT
Exactly, good call
he never even said that... he said there's no "WIND" or travel time... there isn't any....

there is however bullet drop...

Edit: Any 'travel time' you may experience... that may require you to 'lead' your target and fire ahead is lag related.  It can be fixed by changing a setting.
so you're telling me i lag on single player games? for some reason i HIGHLY doubt it...
if you want proof, go to a single player Dragon Valley map and try sniping out NPCs on the beach in front of the Hill Village from the Power Station, see if you dont think twice after that.

edit: and for anyone wondering why I play single player at all, its cuz i personally LIKE it. no spawn raping, base camping, plane ramming, suicide bombing, tank whoring, swearing, ignorant medics and a whole crap load of stuff, emphasis on the crap part.

edit 2: although... they could ramp up the difficulty in single player....

Last edited by KORdaemon (2006-11-22 21:34:16)

KORdaemon
+2|6392

Stormscythe wrote:

For the story with the vodnik being hit by a tank - a guy here complained about people not being careful enough - this guy himself should be careful and see that 4 players were well killed by an m95 shot. I have no proof where from this kill should have come from.
The boat that got shot with one hit is already smoking like hell, you just don#t see it that easily because of the spraying water behind it. Amazingly, but this dude is the same as the one being shot in the jet.
Last but not least, the destroyed cobra was smoking like hell - a matter of time that i should be finally down.

So'long

A Stormscythe that's got nothing to do.
ok, i looked it over again and yes a second jet did crash the jet taking off but about the "black hawk crashing immediately afterwards" did you notice that it blew up in mid air and its carcasse then blew up again as it hit the water?

Last edited by KORdaemon (2006-11-22 21:36:25)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6673|pimelteror.de
donĀ“t watch the teamgod-fake movie....

a friend of mine is working on his own snipermovie and shows some true skills

the work is not finished yet (this video is only the intro), but there you can see some nice shots against real players - no bots.

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2006-11-23 00:50:37)

subcultural
+0|6472
Nice video KEIOS, now that's what I call skill!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6673|pimelteror.de
Thanks, but it is not me. It is =DLH= Lynx.at

http://www.bf2s.com/player/78254306/
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6396|Inside the AR Rockets.
Heres my version of the video.

1. Don't use the m95, it actually sucks nuts.

2. Patch up people! So theres RANKS and ACTUAL PHYSICS.

3. Play Multiplayer

4. Get friends to perfectly time ramming planes so you get the M95 kill for it.

5. Put lagless rockets as ammo for the M95! No, screw that, LASERS!!

6. Don't make videos with you hacking in them, and if you do, don't put it on the internet.

7. Don't make forums about this, and stop being an attention whore.

8. M95 has the worst deviation for snipers. Including the SVD. (SVD is semi-auto with the same deviation, making it better)

9. You suck like the M95

10. Only unlock the M95 to get to the L96A1 (an actually good sniper rifle)

11. GIVE ME KARMA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

12. Play BF2142 ^^\

13. For luck
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head

KORdaemon wrote:

about the "black hawk crashing immediately afterwards" did you notice that it blew up in mid air and its carcasse then blew up again as it hit the water?
You don't see it actually hitting the palm tree, since for some reason tress get smaller at longer distances with lower detail settings. This means that the hitbox of the blackhawk probably clashed with the dimensions of the tree although you can not see it.
Also, I experience this problem with pilots and lower detail settings, they tend to crash into trees, assuming there was no obstacle in their way since there was none displayed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard