Briangillenrogers
+1|6460|Long Island NY
Hello guys,

I knifed a guy then I snuck around and took out a tank with the Anti-tank kit.  I don't usually do that sort of stuff ever, I usually get shot or don't destroy the tank and get shot etc.

So I was feeling incredibly great that I pulled that when I lose my connection.

My question is, do I still get credit for that knife and tank kill?

What are the conditions in which you'd lose your stats on a disconnect? (If you can)

Thank you!

-Brian
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6786|San Antonio, Texas
Sadly, no you don't. Usually if you get a "problem with you connection error" you'll lose your stats for the round.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6606
If the server crashes you lose em.  If you spent more than like 5 minutes you keep em.  I generally try to rejoin and see if the server crashed or its just me.
oStoneRo
+9|6668
everytime ive been kicked by a lost connection i've gotten my points back upon rejoining the game, that is as long as the server didnt actually crash, although i believe teamkills count no matter what....
Briangillenrogers
+1|6460|Long Island NY
Thanks guys!

Yea I thought maybe I'd get them back if I was able to rejoin.

Anyways thank you!

-Brian
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6520|Sydney, Australia
If the server crashes, all the points are lost, but I think you keep your points if you CTD or lose connection (the server does not crash). The server retains all the scores and are sent to the player database at the end of each round, that's why if you disconnect from a server before the round is over, you still get your points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard