david pollack
Rich Braham

but are 2-0 WHO DEY
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6574

Ty wrote:

I dunno.. american football has too many breaks. it just looks like they run at each other, hit each other, and then the guy with the ball throws it to the one guy who managed to get past the other team. Then they repeat until full time.

I'm probably wrong on my take of American Football, but still, Rugby is better. You don't get people wearing pussy body armour and you get cool stuff like the Haka. Plus the fact that my country is seen as the best in the world... well... all the chriteria for a sweet sport.
Yeah but we hit harder and run faster. Also we can throw nice tight spirals.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6523|Daytona Beach, FL

ljason8eg wrote:

American football is the real football. SOCCER may be the most boring "sport" in the world to play and to watch.
QFT
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6617|Philadelphia, PA
International Football announcers are completely crazy. http://bergkamp.ytmnd.com/
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6649|South Jersey
I'm pissed off.  Every time the eagles have a nice lead they got extremely sloppy in the last quarter of the game.  They completely gave the Giants that win.  lol, you should see my local news paper.  Tis' full of (expletive deleted) signs.  Damn curse of Billy Penn.
eagles1106
+269|6598|Marlton, New Jersey.

ljason8eg wrote:

American football is the real football. SOCCER may be the most boring "sport" in the world to play and to watch.
Yeah, even though over a billion people dont think so, and because its the most popular sport in the world

You know what, I hate sport bashers too, regaurdless of what sport or where theyre from.  I respect rugby, real football, you name it.  Its all in ones culture, and you must respect it.  Sure, you dont like american football, but you dont have to say ZOMGZ WHO coud like it its so fucking horrible...stuff like that...

And lol, "Who Dey" gets extremely annoying.  I went to a Cinci Monday nighter last year against the Broncos and it was like the Bengals first Monday Nighter in a while and the fans were just crazy.  "Who dey" the whole fucking night

I was born 40 mins from Philly and will be a Philly fan my whole life.  The Iggles own all.

I almost thought they were crazier then eagles fans, but nah

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-09-18 18:54:53)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6610
You have no clue how pissed off I was watching that game.  Well, I was extremely happy until the fourth quarter.

Anyways, L.J. Smith got rocked, helmet flew off and everything.

Best hit of week Two was on Chad Johnson.

He got hit so hard that his helmet popped off and he started bleeding from his chin.

Fucking great.
Jim_Bred
+15|6516
NFL is so boring, CFL 10 times more enjoyable to watch
drug_dealer111
+44|6575|Team America!!!

eagles1106 wrote:

our players are healthy, and I just have the same hunch I did the year they went to the bowl.  Were gonna pwn
didnt you just say kearsey was hurt?
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6610

Jim_Bred wrote:

K, no.  The only thing good that has come out of Canada is hockey, the end.  Don't try to say that CFL is better than NFL.  Stupid.  Eh?
Jim_Bred
+15|6516

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

K, no.  The only thing good that has come out of Canada is hockey, the end.  Don't try to say that CFL is better than NFL.  Stupid.  Eh?
For me it is, I can honestly say I have never watched more than 10 minutes of an NFL game....Super Bowl I tune in at half-time maybe if i'm not out doing something better, like pooping
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6610

Jim_Bred wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

For me it is, I can honestly say I have never watched more than 10 minutes of an NFL game....Super Bowl I tune in at half-time maybe if i'm not out doing something better, like pooping
You must be gay.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6617|Philadelphia, PA
I like Football but the only thing about it I don't like is the friggen commercial breaks. There are way too many.
drug_dealer111
+44|6575|Team America!!!

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I like Football but the only thing about it I don't like is the friggen commercial breaks. There are way too many.
agreed
CackNBallz
+45|6757|Toronto, Canada
I guess they need to bring back Papale out of retirement.
Jim_Bred
+15|6516

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

You must be gay.
And your a stereotypical dumb American, who thinks everything about you is so great and no one else can disagree with your view.

That's why so many people dislike you.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6637|Camp XRay

the titans are looking pretty good...
https://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~cojofl/pictures/pwned.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6610

Jim_Bred wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

You must be gay.
And your a stereotypical dumb American, who thinks everything about you is so great and no one else can disagree with your view.

Ha.  I'm 17, so suck my dick you fucking idiot.
I take pride in my country but I'm not a comlplete stupid fuck as you are in stereotyping Americans into one big, "Oh they're all fat, they are too lazy, they're all white, they're all stupid". 

You just contradicted yourself in saying that I'm a stereotypical dumb American when you went and stereotyped me.

Excuse me while I get back to my AP Physics and AP Calc studies.

Fucking idiot.
Jim_Bred
+15|6516

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

You must be gay.

I take pride in my country but I'm not a comlplete stupid fuck as you are in stereotyping Americans into one big, "Oh they're all fat, they are too lazy, they're all white, they're all stupid". 

You just contradicted yourself in saying that I'm a stereotypical dumb American when you went and stereotyped me.

Fucking idiot.
So you are a young little punk ass kid shooting your mouth off, your comments and the way you think are exactly the way your Country sees itself when it relates to the rest of the world.

You are part of the problem.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6610

Jim_Bred wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

Fucking idiot.
So you are a young little punk ass kid shooting your mouth off, your comments and the way you think are exactly the way your Country sees itself when it relates to the rest of the world.

You are part of the problem.
Dude, I've been to Canada.  I liked it, especially the Hockey Hall of Fame; I got to see the Stanley Cup.
I went to Quebec and all of those cities, and it was awesome, you're country is a great country.  Every country has the potential to be great, but some just can't see past their stereotypes to allow themseleves help.

And BY THE WAY.  I am an extremely sarcastic person. 

"You must be gay" and the other shit I said were jokes.

I know that it's hard for old men like yourself to catch internet sarcasm, but you have to at least try to see the joke.

Do I speak like a punk ass kid?  I thought not.  (Besides my tendancy to type obscenities)
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6637|Camp XRay

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

You must be gay.

Fucking idiot.
https://www.makethemaccountable.com/podvin/images/WeReNo1.jpg
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6549|Forest Lake, Australia

eagles1106 wrote:

ORLY?  McNabb is 2nd in passing yards for the season and we got 2 peeps in the top10 for sacks.  We pwn, and were going to the bowl again, and were gonna win it this time.
I don't know if we'll win it this year, especially without Jevon...Maybe in a year or two, we'll have all the pieces
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6592|Florida

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

Eh?  Not sure what your talking aboot.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6458

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

ljason8eg wrote:

QFT
stfu soccer rox, i'll agree it is very boring to watch pros play its so slow moving. watching highschool soccer games is fun, seems alot more fast paced than pros.  and yea it is the most popular sport in the world
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6637|Camp XRay

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-09-18 19:39:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard