MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6492|The Suburb at Karkand
Last night when i was playing it said i got killed by someone named shaman_Magic and it said
Shaman_Magic[IGLA]MT_Androo and i was infantry and he still got the kill with 2 points?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

If you got killed by a claymore he laid while he was in an IGLA it would say [IGLA]. Annoying bug.
Whodofart
+11|6465|U.S.A.
First of all, what map were you on that had AA weapons.  Secondly, i believe it is possible to kill a person with the AA mount.  Ive seen people hit armor with them, but it doesn't do much.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6734|Groningen / Netherlands
happend to me aswell when i layed a claymore down or then kill someone it says i kill him with a tank

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-09-17 07:27:49)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6525|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

If you got killed by a claymore he laid while he was in an IGLA it would say [IGLA]. Annoying bug.
Same
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Also, it will randomly change the weapon name of what you killed with.  I shock paddeled someone and it said I killedh im with the T-90.
dstock9
+13|6627

Whodofart wrote:

First of all, what map were you on that had AA weapons.  Secondly, i believe it is possible to kill a person with the AA mount.  Ive seen people hit armor with them, but it doesn't do much.
It is possible, I did it as a joke a few times. You really have to understand how the rockets come out of the tube, though, as they aren't straight or centered.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

I've killed a coupla guys trying to knife be when I was in the IGLA in the chinese airfield. Good times.
pwned7
+53|6601
hax
Defiance
+438|6694

Pwned, you should mention yourself in that list just because you spell fag that way, or use any dirivitive of fag in a offensive manner.

Claymores and this bug helped me get my ground defense badge, I can't complain.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6574|The Land of Claywhore
Last weekend i was on Warlord as spec-ops and i killed 4 players with c4 but i showed on the screen that i got 3 driver special abilty points.It was an infantry only server.
greenhaven
+47|6488
Same thing happened to me, except I got a driver kill assist on an IO karkand.
dstock9
+13|6627
wtf?

Today 15:25:45 +1 Weapon bug? WANURZMBLACH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAjukit 

I have no idea what it means, but it made me laugh.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6614|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I've seen a claymore register a knife kill..  Quite funny.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
Yep, i was Vodnik whoring on Jalalabad with some mines in front of me to keep any Jihad Joes at bay. Then beleive it or not a Jihad Joe came speeding down in his Joeful DPV but slammed straight into my mines. The kill was registered as a Vodnik kill, it's annoying because i hardly have any mine kills as it is...

Also, if you die and respawn and get a kill from the old mines. It'll say Claywhore [Killed] Mekstizzle
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI

dstock9 wrote:

wtf?

Today 15:25:45 +1 Weapon bug? WANURZMBLACH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAjukit 

I have no idea what it means, but it made me laugh.
Yeah, weird i got that same karma, someone is trying to start a karma fad, which frankly, I'm getting kind of sick of.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6483

Whodofart wrote:

this morning on wake usmc had stolen armor at airfield, and was spewwing the dark colored smoke, someone on the stinger aa destroyed the tank with 4 shots
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6782|San Antonio, Texas
I've seen someone get an arty kill on a IO server.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK

MT_Androo wrote:

Weapon bug?
yep
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6483
and also, earlier i stole usmc apache off carrier, 30 seconds later i killeda bout 5 guys with the apache while im at pla airfield? game is weird...
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6483

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I've seen someone get an arty kill on a IO server.
LOL so have i, seen someone get 4 arty kills outa nowhere
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6492|The Suburb at Karkand
Ok listen i was on Wake Island I was not even near an AA and he didint kill me with a claymore he didint even kill me at all and i even asked him and he was like wtf howd i get 2 points and a kill?
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6696|Houston, Texas

greenhaven wrote:

Same thing happened to me, except I got a driver kill assist on an IO karkand.
Go c4 the flag at tv station in Warlord. When it goes nuetral pop it, you get the driver kill assist then also
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6531|Bournemouth, South England
ON sharqi, I have shot 2 people with the AD at TV station, while they were at Construction site. They were on te bar going over the two sites, and it took me 10+ shots to work out where the missiles went, but I finally zeroed and shot them. They found it hilarious, watching missiles flying all over the place around them, and praised me when I finally got them!

Shortly after, I was destroyed by the AH1-Z behind me, coz I was too busy scoping for infantry targets with the AA...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6600|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Wanna see something wierd...

getting killed and beeing still alive is nice!

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/Roger-Lesboules-/screen075.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard