wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
this is a little off topic but i managed to kill a guy whilst he was facing me i had shock paddles he had a DAO but he couln't shoot for shit.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Bravery
+-1|6767
http://bf2s.com/player/Naviss/

6,000+ kills, he's in my clan.
nzjafa
+2|6763

Tyferra wrote:

And he's always a bloody medic. Dare I say most of his points come from reviving people.
well thats what a medic is supposed to do, so i hope he did a lot of it
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6760

Bravery wrote:

Naviss is the best shock paddler in the game, no competition.
I'm proud to say i've yet to see someone with a better ratio than me, even he has a lower one
ToiletTrooper
+25|6773|WC
6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6838|UK

someone25 wrote:

Revive      41,802  - for sure
I am sure if we wanted a medic in our team.. we would all choose him to be a reliable saviour !
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6838|Missoula, MT
Is that like a bicycle peddle? 
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Is that like a bicycle peddle? 
It's a shock peddle no less! As I said in my previous post - I've not seen the shock-bicycle yet - maybe it's an unlock you get when you reach rank 19...
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6838|Missoula, MT
Sorry...my sarcasm didn't read that far back...LOL! 
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6818|Delaware

StokoE wrote:

someone25 wrote:

Revive      41,802  - for sure
I am sure if we wanted a medic in our team.. we would all choose him to be a reliable saviour !
My guess is he doesn't revive like a good medic; he just revives for the points. Lone wolf: 440+ hours K/D= less than 1. Medic needs to keep himself alive and not whore the points
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
14 here . Its always fun to zap somebody.
Naviss
+0|6647

Coolbeano wrote:

Bravery wrote:

Naviss is the best shock paddler in the game, no competition.
I'm proud to say i've yet to see someone with a better ratio than me, even he has a lower one
You must understand, I'm bigger in team work, Then that of combat. I have alittle over 28,000 Revives, In which I must have the shock paddles out while I revive team mate's. So, In turn putting my team and sqaud first, I did lose alot of death's to helping them out, Keeping them alive to win a map.

I do wish there was a place on the ranking system, So I could see for myself who in fact does have close to the amount of shock paddle kill's I have, Which at the moment stand's to be alittle over 9,600. Also in the next week or two, Since I have a good deal of time off, I will have well over 10,000 kill's with them.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany

Tyferra wrote:

And he's always a bloody medic. Dare I say most of his points come from reviving people.
Yeah,and he's always on the 24/7-Karkand server...go figure..
asbad
+19|6718|Ireland
Naviss
+0|6647

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Yeah,and he's always on the 24/7-Karkand server...go figure..
In fact not true, I play on my clan server more then anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard