dont_be_ss
+312|6611|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
saturday 30th of september it will be held, however we are not sure on a time yet. We also need to know what maps you guys want to play. Shall i make a poll?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6480|cuntshitlake

dont_be_ss wrote:

saturday 30th of september it will be held, however we are not sure on a time yet. We also need to know what maps you guys want to play. Shall i make a poll?
Why not an all maps two rounds competition. only those who have time, fight

I'd be in.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-09-15 09:30:38)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
gunnaboy
+26|6735
I'm in as long as I don't out ping everyone!! 
A map poll would be a good idea!!

Last edited by gunnaboy (2006-09-15 09:31:39)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6480|cuntshitlake

ping limit to 200 would be good..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
dont_be_ss

DeathUnlimited wrote:

ping limit to 200 would be good..
ok, it can be done.
Chillin&killin
+27|6692|Manchester,England
sure im in already signed up but hey
Master*
Banned
+416|6512|United States
will it be on special forces? cause special forces would be cool for a sniper competition.

..night levels
..warlord
..ghost town

just a couple of opinions
Entertayner
+826|6588

Masterstyle wrote:

will it be on special forces? cause special forces would be cool for a sniper competition.

..night levels
..warlord
..ghost town

No because not everyone will have SF and [i know I do] some people get really bad FPS on SF like 10-15...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

..night levels
..warlord
..ghost town

No because not everyone will have SF and [i know I do] some people get really bad FPS on SF like 10-15...
Disagree.  You may already have to turn people away if it gets too full.  This is a good way to limit the people entering.  Plus, would be nice to see people try it on some maps they rarely use, instead of the same old Sharqi...yawn.
NaziPredator
+41|6482|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
yeh im back in for another round, this time i can actually snipe :p
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6641|Ghost Town

dont_be_ss wrote:

Yes! I'd like to play Mashtuur, Sharqi, Wake and eventually Songhua ()
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

usmarine2005 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

..night levels
..warlord
..ghost town

Disagree.  You may already have to turn people away if it gets too full.  This is a good way to limit the people entering.  Plus, would be nice to see people try it on some maps they rarely use, instead of the same old Sharqi...yawn.
Problem with SF is that one team will have to rely on the M95 for long range shots.  Major disadvantage.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Ilocano wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Problem with SF is that one team will have to rely on the M95 for long range shots.  Major disadvantage.
No unlocks...problem solved.
Entertayner
+826|6588

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

But then you get people that can't play how they would like to it's gotta be Vanilla I'm afraid.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

But then you get people that can't play how they would like to it's gotta be Vanilla I'm afraid.
What about people who don't have unlocks?
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6713|minnesota

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I would like to partake in this Sniper Competition Numero II.

Por Favor.

Lol Spanish.
me non hablo espanol, please translate
Entertayner
+826|6588

usmarine2005 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Then they won't be used to bullet drop/lead etc... You get used to a certain gun and use it all the time... That's how it works.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6769|Toronto, ON
Is this going to be in Europe again?
Alpha as fuck.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

Link to sign up please.  Or is it at the Wookie site?

As for a challenge, wouldn't it be better if we used maps not "mastered" by snipers?  Sharqi and Kubra are overused.  Sniper kits only?  Can we "snipe" with the L85A1?

usmarine2005 wrote:

What self-proclaimed "leet" sniper doesn't have all the sniper unlocks?

Last edited by Ilocano (2006-09-15 11:43:30)

Chillin&killin
+27|6692|Manchester,England

Nyte wrote:

unfortunatley again yes as our server is uk based. but we will put your lag into cansideration of course
Entertayner
+826|6588

Chillin&killin wrote:

Nyte wrote:

unfortunatley again yes as our server is uk based. but we will put your lag into cansideration of course
Can I still point and laugh when I own him? Damn, my ego is growing by the minute.. A bit like that movie I just watched with microrganisms evolving within days what we did in billions of years, the film was ironically called "Evolution"
Entertayner
+826|6588

Bump..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Bump..
Fail
dont_be_ss
i need a map list guys. All maps?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6714|Germany

dont_be_ss wrote:

i need a map list guys. All maps?
All the great m aps for sniping nobody plays...like Midnight Sun,Zonghua Stalemate,Zatar Wetlands,etc....nobody wants a shootout on a map he knows like the back of his hand...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard