E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
Towards the end of last month I stopped playing bf2, I played 20 minutes on 1.4 and gave up. BF2 wasnt fun anymore, I wasnt enjoying it and I certainly didnt see the point in wasting hours trying go grow my e-penis a bit bigger.

Then I decided to go back to 1.12, played it for hours on end nothing but fun. Black Hawk squads dominating Wake, USMC not losing. TV missiles going half way across the map, dolphin diving, squad hopping, noob toobing FUN.

Thats what 1.12 is. Fun.

For you nubs that just care about your next rank, carry on playing. BF2 is not fun anymore with the current patch.  You want fun. Go back to 1.12.
The_Jester
+52|6498|Italy
ok
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
I'm enjoying myself with BF2. The thing is you need to learn to adapt. Don't cry and quit a game because they messed with your tactics and you aren't good anymore. You're obviously doing something wrong if others keep killing you. I learned to adapt and I have no problem and plenty of fun.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6499
Theres hardly any servers.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6550|Boise, Idaho
I agree with you I say someone makes a petition to get 1.12 back I dont care if they take the unlocks away or the ranks I think it would be better of that way.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6850|Sacramento, Cal
But Is 1.12 Ranked?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado
1.4 works great for me, & I'm having lots of fun again now that I don't disconnect every other game.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I'm enjoying myself with BF2. The thing is you need to learn to adapt. Don't cry and quit a game because they messed with your tactics and you aren't good anymore. You're obviously doing something wrong if others keep killing you. I learned to adapt and I have no problem and plenty of fun.
well I still pwn on 1.4, its just slow and boring. I went 25-3 using AK-101 on Jalalalalabad before the server crashed. IO consists of nade spamming support and medics, EA might have well just allowed K&P servers and stat padding servers cause thats all it is.

I gave up on 1.4 cause it blows. 1.3 is the worst patch ever, nobody cares about 1.2, 1.21 and 1.22 and 1.12 is when the game was at its best.

Zboard ranked regularily has players on, I even find myself having fun with 9 players on each side on full 64.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6749|London

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

I agree with you I say someone makes a petition to get 1.12 back I dont care if they take the unlocks away or the ranks I think it would be better of that way.
In other words, unranked?

Theres lots of 1.12 unranked servers out there, ROE can't stop or change them.

and theres a few ranked 1.12 ones too, but when I try and join a 1.12 server it tells me my cd-key is in use...

That sucks the big one...
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6782

Werd up G
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

I've been adapting to you since 1.12. You adapt to me.
Skexis
+6|6466

E7IX3R wrote:

I wasnt enjoying it and I certainly didnt see the point in wasting hours trying go grow my e-penis a bit bigger.
And yet, here you are, trying desperately to convince us that we don't know what fun is.
TUCKnROLL2
+0|6757
I have done most of the lag updates that I found on the forums.  I have a pci-e  7800 GT OC ... 3GB RAM .... processor is 3.2 pent.  It lags for like 2 seconds every 2 to 5 mins .... on all maps with the video settings set to low or high .... What do you think I should do?  Any advise?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6499

TUCKnROLL2 wrote:

I have done most of the lag updates that I found on the forums.  I have a pci-e  7800 GT OC ... 3GB RAM .... processor is 3.2 pent.  It lags for like 2 seconds every 2 to 5 mins .... on all maps with the video settings set to low or high .... What do you think I should do?  Any advise?
I think you should go to the help forum and not this one.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK

Unroll2 wrote:

My advice to you is:

Learn how to post in the appropriate thread.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6749|London

TUCKnROLL2 wrote:

Make a new topic in the tech forum. You won't be as noticed just posting on a random thread that isn't talking about your problem.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6749|London

3 guys said the same thing

but 2 of them posted at the same second ending with 13:37...

Isn't that great?
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6487|Kentucky
1.4 is fun if you are good.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6499
You can have 1.22 or whatever AND 1.4 running so if you don't like it or you get pissed you can always switch back. That's what I do.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6598|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I have 1.4 running, 1.3 installed, 1.22 installed, and 1.12 installed.  The older ones are primarily for watching battle recorders.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

i bought the "deluxe edition" of BF2, the one that came with 1.3 preinstalled.
Souljah
+42|6674

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I've been adapting to you since 1.12. You adapt to me.
lmao no kidding. ive heard adapt from every patch that came out after 1.02. not 1.12 but from 1.02. and ive done so with every patch which is ridiculous. o well im not here to rag on patch 1.4 cause im straight poe2 now
Disodium
+13|6520|Sydney
Sure there was some nice stuff with 1.21 but....
They aint going to roll back, nore is the majority of players that are able to adapt them selfs to the game.
Sorry but get over it, life goes on.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6450|California
Bf2 still pwns even with 1.4 and i still pwn even with 1.4
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK

Dauntless wrote:

3 guys said the same thing

but 2 of them posted at the same second ending with 13:37...

Isn't that great?
thats what i thought but i didnt think anyone else would notice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard