VidSicious
+25|6782
Today I played a round and early in the round I switched to single shot, killed a nub, then hit 3 to go back to auto.  My gun would switch to auto, and 1 second later pop back into single shot.  I must have hit that damn key a hundred times.  I had to spend the rest of that round in single shot mode.  Only on the map reload was I able to get auto back. Subsequent rounds, no problem going back and forth.

Also been getting rounds on SF where no one on either team can throw nades, only rocks.  No nades explode.  They just sit at your feet and then disappear.  I have had it happend where I had dud nades, but never all players on both teams.  Some of us started hucking nades at each other in the street and nothing.

I guess that is what we should expect from EA Lames patches... nothing.

Still get red/blue tag
Still stuck in 7 man squad and can't leave
Still CTD on join button if too quick
etal...
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6691|England and damn proud
Still people moaning.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

rustynutz wrote:

Still people moaning.
QFT
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
why cant people ever get this concept...

Its DICE that makes the patches..
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

Get up a git git down. 1.4 is a joke in yo town

https://xs206.xs.to/xs206/06374/FlavaFlav.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6488|Kentucky

LT.Victim wrote:

I know but still its partly EA fault for still using DICE
twiistaaa
+87|6676|mexico

$eXXXyCabbage wrote:

I know but still its partly EA fault for still using DICE
so who do we blame for people crying, EA, Dice, the forum or their ISP?
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6737|Louisiana

rustynutz wrote:

Still people moaning.
Since when was reporting a bug the same as "moaning?"
Disodium
+13|6521|Sydney
getting someone headshot with a nade is funny as... but that fire mode thing sounds like the horrible double zoom bug or similar..
Krysiss
+15|6482|NL

LT.Victim wrote:

No..
EA control dice becaue they took over it.
they are in command about the quality patches.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6531|Little blue planet, milky way

VidSicious wrote:

... Only on the map reload was I able to get auto back. Subsequent rounds, no problem going back and forth.
Still get red/blue tag
Still stuck in 7 man squad and can't leave
Still CTD on join button if too quick
etal...
Dude... I have a TOTAL fix for your problem:

Reload issue: Switch kits, works for me
red/blue tag bug: STOP TEAM SWITCHING.... If you're put on the loosing side, PLAY the loosing side. No red/blue tag bug will occur.
7 man squad: Read the above AGAIN
Can't leave squad: Read the above AGAIN
CTD: You're not used to that yet ? Feel free to lower your speed settings to where windows doesn't have problems. CTD is NOT a BF2 problem, it's a windows problem. SERVER crash is a BF2 problem, and everyone ELSE has much fewer of those after the patch.

And to list a couple of OTHER problems that arise from the team bailers who thinks it's "cool" to get a win even if you didn't play for it:
* TK'ing when killing the enemy !
* No squads bug appears !
* Serverlag (I've been told, but cannot confirm) causing higher pings, meaning people get ping kicked
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
U can report bugs---------------|-->Right Here

Last edited by Cbass (2006-09-14 07:50:56)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
Ive had a problem like that... The Medic G36 was in full auto instead of burst. It sucks it only stayed like that for a round. That thing was awsome
']['error
Banned
+630|6652|The Netherlands
mabsfklhbskdhf;lasdfh;pfjgxx

bugs are a way of life in bf2
link52787
+29|6529

Knight`UK wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

Still people moaning.
QFT
What does QFT mean? 

The only abbriviations I know are BTW and FTW.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6727|Melbourne, Australia

link52787 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

Still people moaning.
QFT
What does QFT mean? 

The only abbriviations I know are BTW and FTW.
QFT - QUOTED FOR TRUTH
oberst_enzian
+234|6751|melb.au
it's an internets bastardisation of QFE, which means Quoted for Emphasis.
link52787
+29|6529
I learn a new internet lingo everyday
TuRfYMaN
+7|6690|Ohio, USA
CTD is NOT a BF2 problem, it's a windows problem. SERVER crash is a BF2 problem, and everyone ELSE has much fewer of those after the patch.
I'd beg to differ.  Unless your hardware is faulty or your OS is not functioning properly, a running program's abrupt termination is the fault of the programmer, not the hardware, OS or user.

I also agree with xintegrityx, this game should not have these kinds of bugs in it, and who says we're whining.   It has been a whole year since BF2's release, and the programmers at DICE can't nail down all of the bugs?  The must have written some pretty shitty code. 

-Tom

Last edited by TuRfYMaN (2006-09-14 22:26:58)

vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6599|Australia
When you were throwing the grenades, did you have an unlimited supply of them? Same with ammo etc. You just never ran out? Occasionally a server craps its dacks and just starts ignoring half the commands you send it. At which point the server needs a reboot, it's really rare though.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6829|Delaware
My only issue with 1.4 s that I get disconnected from servers a lot. Not CTD, not server crash, but as if my internet connection drops for a split second - just enough to disconnect me. So it causes me a death, not to mention I have to reconnect, only to have this happen again problably within the next 2-5 minutes. I had it fixed for awhile with a remedy my friend told me. (re-patch full 1.3, then incremental 1.4). That worked for a little while. It doesn't now.
link52787
+29|6529
thats weird.

anyways I don't get any problems with the game on my desktop computer but on my laptop I get CTD once and a while when I patched to 1.4.  I still get the red/blue tag but no biggie.  I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't get alot of problems with the game and its patches(except for the 1.1 hotfix, that patch was a bitch)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
CtD on join Game button is dead and gone, you probably screwed up installation.
DaZeD863
+11|6559
you know you cant call it a bug if it has happened to you ONCE!! every game will have its little glitches here and there...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard