Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6624|Derby, England

Report all the bugs here

- Claymore issue

- J10 issue

- Aa range is still much to short - no chance vs. cobra/z10/mi28

- G36e is still a super-weapon

- Heli dominace at 16 player maps is worse, than before!

- Abrams can still be killed by one hit

- M16 and mr444 iron sights are still not in the center

- Hit detection bug is not fixed ( C4 )

- Nametag bug is not fixed

- Spawnpoints seems to be a blocked (red) and there's none blocking
spawns and you cannot spawn. Wake spawn points on the carrier have been red instead of white and troop cannot spawn there

- Who ever got that crash reinstall the game. And when you dled the patch one of the files may have got changed.

- Refresh on fav server still doesn`t work, still bugged

- Shock Paddles are jamming also medpacks if you throw medpacks, med pack jams in your hands and if clicking left mouse it spams only
"First Aid Here" text

- Jammed cars/apcs/tanks,  this happens on karkand, you
cannot drive / move apc you saw the wheels running but the car is still standing on the parking

- Weapon noise looping bug is still there

- The karkand hotel glitch has now moved to the market...

- Strange abstract edifices appear on the map, a structure appeared in near the flag at North Village on Wake and remained for the whole of the game. All players could see it so not a video glitch

-  It would appear that instead of the server falling over clients are now kicked by the server presumably if their data is corrupted. The worst case the server kicked 8 people all at the same time. The clients are not told why they are being kicked which results in admins being abused for kicking people they have not

- Crash to Desktop

- Server's are still crashing, not so often but sometimes

- Hitboxes on characters are messed up. You can test it by shooting
directly to head, sometimes it needs 2-4 shots to head to kill. You can
test this with clanmate or friend when other stands still and you shoot

- J-10/F-35B (but I think this will never gonna change)

- Animations are not shown (reload gun) or animations are shown
lately

- Tanks explode for no apparent reason.

- Weird "You were killed by xxxxxx" problem, I spawned and suddenly
there was 3 x "You were killed by xxxxx person" I was just entered to
the server and none was killed me

- Wrong weapon/kill reason assignment, happens very often. Eg.
enemy sniper has put clay, I get killed by that claymore and that
guy who put clay, is flying with J-10, I can see that I was killed by J-10,
not claymore

- Sometimes team can have only 1-3 squads or no squads at all, or you're jammed to squad so you can't leave squad, spawn to squadleader, actually other players sees that you're not in any squad

- Commander applying does not work, none can be a commander

- If applied at the beginning of round to be a commander, lower rank
player can take commander position, and this is not "hack" and happens
often

- Sometimes medpacks/ammoboxes disappearing in the ground /
floor

- Server browser is hanging sometimes and need to wait it works again

- TV missiles still go thru enemy chopper/BH

- Sometimes cannot spot enemies, even spotting message does not
appear, spots enemy if trying it 5 - 10 times

- TOW/HJ-8 missile goes thru APC or TOW/HJ-8 missile does not launch
even if missile is loaded, when releasing left mouse, missile launches

- Not a bug but problem, spotting enemy chopper as commander is
very difficult, sometimes it spots it and sometimes not. Also car FAV/DVP,
if you change to the gunner position, commander cannot spot you at all
sometimes

This are just sum bugs reported by people over at
http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=6

If anyone finds anything that I mised out up above please post below

Peace Boris
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6744|Estonia
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
woot!  it seems that with each patch more bugs apear
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6494|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

master_blaster_josh
+67|6572|nl- utecht

no way the aa are much to overpowerd sometimes you kill the person who is in the aa ,  after that the aa kills you.... the linebackers is also overpowerd. sometimes, things happen that are impossible.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6743|The 70's
The jammed APC on Karkand - seems like you get stuck against fence/railings. Doesnt look like you are if you get out and look (theres a gap), but if you try to move/turn, sparks fly up as if you are scraping against fence.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA

badhq wrote:

Not a bug, more like someone wants it nerfed.

badhq wrote:

not a bug, just whiners complaining

badhq wrote:

Not a bug... a nerf. AA is perfactly fine. As a helo pilot, i get shot down by aa but own it even more. Using aa is no problem, i can shoot down choppers all day long. People just need to learn how to use it, thats all.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-09-14 07:30:18)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6658|United States
I haven't experienced even a fraction of those "bugs" since the new patch.  I've played about 40-50 hours since 1.4 and I've only encountered maybe 2-3 crashes, whereas with 1.3 it would crash (or the server would crash) every 2-3 rounds.  I have yet to see the red name bug since 1.4.  They've definitely made improvements, but I highly doubt the game will ever be perfect.

I have never in my life seen more people complain about ANYTHING.  It's a PC game!  There will be bugs!  It's not going to ruin your life!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6529|Search Whore killing fields
Heres a bug, The Medic G36 was in full auto instead of burst. It sucks it only stayed like that for a round. That thing was awsome. And no it wasnt the spec ops one because I could revive people.
DaZeD863
+11|6543
aa too short? dont be gay.. its not thats it too short.. its that if you have any skill in the heli you know where they are and how to avoid them...

and stop whining.. its WAR.. if you want an even playing feild between kits go play cs
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6744|Nederland
i had this with my clanmates, i dont now what happened (on ghost town it was) we were all squad charlie ( i was leader) next round, i wasnt leader anymore. i make a new squad (bravo). then our team had 2 squads (alpha, bravo) but my clanmates sayd they were still in the squad, but without squadleader, and they couldnt leave or anything. and on my screen team charlie didnt show up. veerry weird.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
To be fair, its considerably smaller than the other bug lists
ToiletTrooper
+25|6767|WC
- Kit bug( very handy )

If you just died and you din't dropped your kit if you die, u will get a new kit of your selection.

This works: Select a different kit if you are alive, get yourself killed on a place where no other kits are, then get revived within 3 seconds, you will have a new kit, your old kit will lie on the ground.

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-14 08:24:56)

Zukabazuka
+23|6677
About G36C being full auto, its that way on SF but not on the normal
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6560

ToiletTrooper wrote:

- Kit bug( very handy )

If you just died and you din't dropped your kit if you die, u will get a new kit of your selection.

This works: Select a different kit if you are alive, get yourself killed on a place where no other kits are, then get revived within 3 seconds, you will have a new kit, your old kit will lie on the ground.
And if you don't select a different kit, you get the same kit but fully equipped.

Very nice bug.

Zukabazuka wrote:

It's Single shot/Full auto in both SF and Vanilla.

Last edited by fierce (2006-09-14 09:06:57)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6485
Sometimes when your a commander for a round and in command mode when the game ends you'll get a birds eye view when it says "whatever team won" and the next round you'll just get stuck not able to move.

Or you'll get the same but something else will screw up, like I just did around and after that it was just think smoke;

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1133/screen006zs9.png

There's also a bug where when someone does a kick vote other people will automatically do a kick vote to the same person, it happened to me the other day and I didn't even know I did it.

Sometimes when you're commander and drop supply's the supply's don't actually drop and you also don't hear a sound that's normally there, but it still takes the reload time down.

I've also noticed that when you drop arty your team gets attracted to it like a magnet.

Last edited by Doggehspike (2006-09-14 10:23:28)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

fierce wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

He's on abouth the G36E not the spec ops version G36C because he could revive people
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6624|Derby, England

liquidat0r wrote:

To be fair, its considerably smaller than the other bug lists
lol
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6484|Land of Cotton
I had the squad jamming problem. I couldn't get out of a squad or spawn on a squad leader on Jalalabad.

I still hear the weapon loop, too.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6529|Search Whore killing fields

surgeon_bond wrote:

fierce wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

He's on abouth the G36E not the spec ops version G36C because he could revive people
Yep it was in vanilla on karkand
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6574|Eastern USA
Add that my game not only still CTDs at "join game" for me, but it also does it DURING the gameplay...new feature? Get your customers mad enough to buy 2142?
OXTHAFOX
+18|6659

Cbass wrote:

badhq wrote:

Not a bug, more like someone wants it nerfed.

badhq wrote:

not a bug, just whiners complaining

badhq wrote:

Not a bug... a nerf. AA is perfactly fine. As a helo pilot, i get shot down by aa but own it even more. Using aa is no problem, i can shoot down choppers all day long. People just need to learn how to use it, thats all.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL?
IRONCHEF
+385|6483|Northern California
I've only seen the vehicle problems.  But when I've seen it, it seems they ran out of gas..not that they were hung up somewhere/jammed.  I was flying along in a vodnik on Jalalabad and suddenly it slowed to a stop as if accelerator didn't work...engine stayed running until i exited.  I entered a hummv next to it and it would not roll..just sat there idling...nobody else was lagging and i wasn't cuz i could still mount the machine gun and fire.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6435|California
ive only seen a fraction of those problems, never the squad stuff. The patch dosen't seem that bad to me.
daves-box
+15|6638
They still have not fixed the Glitch on Iron Gator when using the chopper you can take the hangar bay flag by sitting on the aircraft carrier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard