+1
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6669|The Netherlands
Soo Damn Cooll!!!!
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6519|Valley of the Dragons
Great Vid man, liked the movie and the cinematic way you set it up. Good to see somebody can handle the M95
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6505
Anything movie using Preadator audio is okay in my book. +1
Sacula
+0|6467
Great video.
Stupid question: Second  zoom? Does sniper have a second zoom???(How?)
millhous
+39|6655|OREEGONE, USA
ROFL. Great vid.  Very good editing skills on your guys' part.  Also, I must point out that your music choice was spec-fucking-tacular.  Every other sniper video has some shitty band like Linkin Park or Fuel.  The Predator music was perfect and went well with the editing.  Very good sniping too.  Loved the jet shots.
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6461|Austria - Graz
The first Sniper Video that isn't complete bullshit and boring.

Its fantastic and remarkable!
Lionbeat
+9|6664|LONDON
Mate, this is great work. The video is really funny too - i love the melodramatic music; miles better than the normal skater/punk/rock shite that normally accompanies these things!

Very talented work. It also made me remark to myself just how spoilt we are with the BF2 graphics. These in game shots and their format were far superior to a lot of pre-rendered intro movies on a lot of games from not so long ago...

Well done. +1
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6677|BC, Canada
good editing, i liked it alot.
MrE`158
+103|6641
Why aren't all sniper videos as good as this one?

Oh, I remember, this one took skill and talent to make.  Anyone else who wants to make a video of any kind should have to watch this one first, and made to understand that music, camera angles and movement, and dramatic scenes are what makes a good video, not dozens of similar shots endlessly repeated with the Prodigy playing in the background.

+1.
stoned.defender
+2|6826
Awesome !!! A big thumbs up from this sniper, though I have only ever shot a pilot once through cockpit I have shot down my fair share of helicopters with my M95.
Maybe after 1.4 and my new pc upgrade I will bag me a few more pilot kills.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK
<3 video
<3 M95
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

I agree with some of the people here.

This video = awesome

Nyte's vids = Fail
Go-Devil
Does a wild bear crap in the woods, son ????
+3|6467
I'm a full time sniper and this is a realy nice vid altough i still want to see kills where someone shoots a j10 with m95 without staging it......

i realy love the skill and the effects in this vid altough it gives some a wrong view on sniping, i bet they tried days, even weeks or months to get these shots, these are million-dollar shots if u pull these of in a pulic server without staging ....

this video made some hardcore snipers (like me..   ) all warm inside, so +1 !!!

hoorrah !!!
malarkeycoon
+16|6658|Cardiff
Awesome...

And the number one lesson I learnt from this video?? If you see something smoking.... SHOOT IT.
CrazeD
+368|6691|Maine
WOW! The ending was sick. Good job!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6637|Cork, Ireland
It was amazing! +1 for you!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

Wow! That is superb! Ive only ever hit a chopper pilot once with my M95....god damn, you hit jets and rampaging hummers! Good video!
Entertayner
+826|6589

Buttsecks?
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6738
Fantastically made vid, only thing, a lot of the 'final-shot-destroys-helicopter-or-jet-or-humvee' kills are pretty much stealing the kill from whoever was actually attacking, and you can do it with any weapon, inc pistol.. you can tell it when it happens because it says [killed] instead of the weapon name. Doesn't matter for the vid because as they say, it was staged, but it's a pain when people do it ingame... see something on fire and spray at it with whatever they're holding and get a handful of free kills
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6488|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
mintt
Vexikuri
+1|6456
Awesome!
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6685|Colorado
Nice Good job.
tupla_s
+455|6610|Finland
Wow, nice one. Loved the ending with the name shooted at the wall
goriLLa|inc
+0|6480
Best.  Sniper movie.  Ever?

Even though you blatantly stole about 17 kills in that video.   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard