deathlyzer
+2|6435
How should the US deal with the problems we face today?

Everybody here seems to have the answer in their backpocket.
starkingdoms
+6|6768
simultaneous nuclear strike on every major non-usa city!
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6505|Bournemouth, South England
Take ur heads out of your asses and take a look around! The weathers nice!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6752|United States of America
I'll answer for the liberals and democrats here:

Sit around a fire with those who mean us harm, and sing Kumbiya.  Then ask, "Why did you attack us? And what should we do now?"

Last edited by Miller (2006-09-11 16:08:01)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6617|Mhz

Question isnt how should the US deal with the problems its the fact the US shouldn't have caused them in the first place.

Shit happens and shit goes, it'll be dealt with in time. No-one can know how, so speculation is futile at best.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Hmm. Perhaps the world should've never drawn the US out.
deathlyzer
+2|6435
A friend of mind told me these forums would satisfy my debate needs.  Just trying to get a feel for what you guys got!
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6538|Winterpeg, Canada

deathlyzer wrote:

Well since the U.S. thinks they are babysitting the world by travelling the middle east, i'd say come back to ur own country and clean up the mess from hurricane katrina, guard the mexican american border, and fix the problem of obesity (dunno how they could, but this is a fucked up thread in the first place).
dead_rac00n
+12|6479|DTC
Don't want to offend anyone, but it looks like America is the n00b that always run under the arty fire. It would be better if they moved as a squad with the other countries. Being a team member and not the leader isn't a disgrace, sometimes it's better that way, that's all.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

dead_rac00n wrote:

Don't want to offend anyone, but it looks like America is the n00b that always run under the arty fire. It would be better if they moved as a squad with the other countries. Being a team member and not the leader isn't a disgrace, sometimes it's better that way, that's all.
If we did that you wouldn't have anyone to spawn on.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6718|Sydney, Australia

Jbrar wrote:

deathlyzer wrote:

Well since the U.S. thinks they are babysitting the world by travelling the middle east, i'd say come back to ur own country and clean up the mess from hurricane katrina, guard the mexican american border, and fix the problem of obesity (dunno how they could, but this is a fucked up thread in the first place).
And America could also sign the Kyoto Protocol, and stop fucking the earth up... but it ain't gonna happen.

Mcminty.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

deathlyzer wrote:

A friend of mind told me these forums would satisfy my debate needs.  Just trying to get a feel for what you guys got!
Well, in between the joke posts, you'll find a few serious responses are drafted in passable English, if your eyes can bear to search for them amongst grammar skills befitting those of a chihuahua. I think half of the people that post here are either drunk, dead tired or on crack.

deathlyzer wrote:

Back pocket? The question was non-specific! You could be talking about Mickey Mouse or Wisconsin for all I know.

All that is a 'problem' is not considered a 'problem' by all parties concerned, and by doing something ease one thing, the US could be rubbing another in the wrong direction. A thread with more defined topics of conversation would be less likely to yield random responses like mine.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-11 16:27:57)

liquix
+51|6450|Peoples Republic of Portland

Miller wrote:

Sit around a fire with those who mean us harm, and sing Kumbiya.  Then ask, "Why did you attack us? And what should we do now?"
This kind of hatred against out own people is probably why we are having so many problems, hell how can someone expect us to get along with the rest of the world if we have people like this living here? Hey Miller, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you also hate gay people? Get real man, talking trash about your own people doesn't do our country any good.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

liquix wrote:

Miller wrote:

This kind of hatred against out own people is probably why we are having so many problems, hell how can someone expect us to get along with the rest of the world if we have people like this living here? Hey Miller, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you also hate gay people? Get real man, talking trash about your own people doesn't do our country any good.
I didn't talk trash about my country. All I did was point out that that's most likely what their response would be.  I also am against gay marrage.  I don't hate gay people, I am just against their ideals.  And no, this isn't hatred against our own people.  My hatred is centered towards Osama.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

deathlyzer wrote:

I did but I forgot to take it out when I stuck my jeans in the wash. Nightmare!
dead_rac00n
+12|6479|DTC

Miller wrote:

dead_rac00n wrote:

If we did that you wouldn't have anyone to spawn on.
That's exactly the point. No need to rush, just support and help, stay behind. A real squad leader thinks before engaging a target. No mass destruction weapons in Irak, so why go there ? Anger ? Revenge ? That's not a good leader's reaction, I think. Leads to the dark side of the Force...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6762|Toronto Canada
get rid of this guy
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/-/bush_debate_poland.jpg
dead_rac00n
+12|6479|DTC

Miller wrote:

I didn't talk trash about my country. All I did was point out that that's most likely what their response would be.  I also am against gay marrage.  I don't hate gay people, I am just against their ideals.  And no, this isn't hatred against our own people.  My hatred is centered towards Osama.
You should read George Orwell's  1984...
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6557

deathlyzer wrote:

The best way to deal with the problems we face today is with black ops. I'm talking about targeted assasinations, funding rebels to start revolutions, etc. That way, we impose are policies while keeping our hands clean.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-09-11 16:28:32)

AAFCptKabbom
+127|6655|WPB, FL. USA
INCOMING!!!!!
I'm waiting until our heavy weights weigh in - God this is going to be good
"I'll be back!" after Cameronpooh, The_Shitbuilder, etc. crash this party {as he grins ear to ear saying "I just can't wait, I just can't wait."}

Kaboom.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

deathlyzer wrote:

Impeach Bush.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

sergeriver wrote:

deathlyzer wrote:

Impeach Bush.
We should've Impeached Clinton .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

sergeriver wrote:

deathlyzer wrote:

Impeach Bush.
I can't wait until Bush's term is over...just so I can see everyone's disillusioned expressions when the world doesn't erupt into a chorus of rainbows in everlasting peace and mutual prosperity.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-11 16:30:02)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
Turn 'the west' into an impenetrable fortress, take Israel to task over its atrocities and state terrorism, withdraw from Iraq and let them have their civil war and hand the Republican party back to traditional isolationists (not neo-conservative imperialists), stop supporting unpopular puppet regimes, stop interfering in the politics of sovereign nations. Bit simplistic but in general I think that would improve things.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-11 16:31:32)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6718|Sydney, Australia

dead_rac00n wrote:

Miller wrote:

You should read George Orwell's  1984...
Lol...

Osama = Goldstein

Mcminty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard