iamamuts
+2|6760|Lisse, Netherlands
for as long as I play BF2
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6742|The Hague, Netherlands

For as long as I have fun in coming to the forums to help out,

ps. that Evil fruits star guy is still here, he has a diffrent name : The Mackum Slayer
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6625|Gold coast, Aus.
omg admin double post

Well, i barely post anymore. Whatever you say you get abused one way or another.

"wow great vid man"
"STFU gene pool stop being sarcastic you little fuckwit"
ooor

"stfu gene pool fukcing noob. it was so crap i couldn't watch pat 30 seconds LOLOL save me 1337 h@X"

i still look though. And its still the best stats site around.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6828|St. Louis, MO
I rarely post anymore myself.It seems like almost every possible topic has been covered.I originally joined the forum over a year ago to find tips and new strategies.I barely have any time to play yet alone post anymore but I imagine I'll still poke around in here as long as the forums exist.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6724|California

until i get IP banned
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6755|Chicago.
Until I get bored.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6841
Not much longer, I am try to have a pool put in and these guys are trying my patience.

Plus it seems many topics get recycled and you have to walk people step by step through information and things that have been covered ad-nauseam and should be commen knowledge to anyone who has a 2nd grade education or considers a flush toilet a necessity.
MERCFLF8
+9|6548|uk
me and my son plan on staying for quite some time. only wish we had found this site sooner, excellent place to be

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard