[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6604|Iceland

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Ok, so I'm getting pretty tired of owning these days so I'm here to start a bet.

If ANY of you can get a screenshot of me at the END of a round with < 0.5 KDR, I will personally bow down and cyber-kiss your ass and ridicule myself in every way possible.

... Oh, and I will also give away ONLINE CD keys for Call of Duty 2, FEAR, Serious Sam II, and Quake 4 as well.

Anyone willing to do it? Or too scared?

Update: In fact, I'm so confident that I'll even let you dickfaces try to TK me just for the awards.  I'll still win.

Update 2: I'll let you tools try and do the same thing in 2142 as well.  I'll still win.
I had a look at your stats, noob! U suck
I am much better than you. Your socre, SPM, KDR - nothing special, n00b!
lol and all you are is a shit tankwhore.
Entertayner
+826|6581

ssonrats wrote:

OK give me a 1 on 1, you choose the map, xfire me.
Fraps it.
reefl3x
+72|6412|United States
Nyte has certainly proven hes a good sniper, so nobody can really doubt that. Is he the best? It's hard to say because there are some impressive snipers out there.

Nyte just enjoys being cocky & until someone puts him in his place, he'll continue to do so, so instead of everyone calling him a noob & talking about how bad he is, why not challenge him? If he really is as good as he says then he'll win.

All he seems to do is snipe, considering its his best stat. So beat him in a sniper competition and he'll most likely lose his cockyness.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-12-20 21:16:49)

Mafia47
+27|6751|Chicago
is this you in 2142 Nyte?
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6413|Alberta, Canada
Heh... This is the MOST cockiness I've ever seen in one person lol.
reefl3x
+72|6412|United States

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Heh... This is the MOST cockiness I've ever seen in one person lol.
I can agree with that, and until somebody puts him in his place he wont stop.
All it takes is a single player to destroy a person's ego & pride, especially in a video game.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-12-20 21:22:33)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
I stand by my statements.

Because no one has disproven it yet.
Alpha as fuck.
RedheadedBastard
It's not just a clever name
+7|6569|USA
your such a tool
s()mtingWong
+48|6703
Hehehe i just hope he's not the type to say "BS you haxzorz me, no cd key cause U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA ".
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
Nope, I will give these keys away for real.
Alpha as fuck.
T0rr3nt
+54|6587|Michigan
hmm ok, bf2142 fall of berlin, you on the pac side
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Nyte wrote:

2nd Place in the DMZ Sniper Competition with a 150+ ping.  Owned.
So you are not the best sniper... The guy that finished Frist well hes better then you

Stop tryin to have a big E-Penis Nyte !!!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6637|Warlord
People! Low (er) KDR for the sniper rifle is okay as long as it's compensated for by something else... you're sacrificing it for greater effectiveness in another area. That's like criticising a sniper for low accuracy; sure it's good if it's high but killing the enemy is what's important.

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

How do you own? You have slightly better stats than me, and I in no way think I own all the time.
Eh? Your sniper-rifle stats are pretty average.

You may think his aren't great either but look a bit more closely, then use Statpadder.com to compare flag points.

Yaocelotl wrote:

Sniper Rifles      223:49:00      13,266      7,050      1.8817      60.53%   <----- good accuracy but bad K/D ratio. Conclusion: you suck.
See if you can work out the kill rate.
Now compare to your assault-rifle kill rate.
Blush.

Nice flag points by the way.

Andoura wrote:

Nyte wrote:

2nd Place in the DMZ Sniper Competition with a 150+ ping.  Owned.
So you are not the best sniper... The guy that finished Frist well hes better then you
FYI, the guy that finished first had a ping of 20-25 the entire time. And it's not like he was the only one.
peyrac
+8|6369
Nyte i am your answer. PM me if you want to prove anything.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6510|Valley of the Dragons

dont_be_ss wrote:

Trippy982 

Sniper Rifles

kills        deaths     k/d           acc
271:27:10    8,915      2,620      3.4027      63.07%
Sniper Rifles     

kills        deaths     k/d           acc
29:32:11      1,199      32      37.4688      60.12%
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6463
Nyte snipes people in a video game.

I have sex everynight with a real live woman.

Me = Win

KiL

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2006-12-21 02:42:56)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6510|Valley of the Dragons

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Me = Win

KiL
You must be very rich as well
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6463
All it really cost me is a trip to the dumpster to take out the garbage every now and then.  So, if you are making the implication that my wife is a prostitute, then...well.....at least her rates are reasonable.

KiL
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6796|Bulgaria
muahaha, great
I am sure even your wife is better than this nyte n00b
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6601|Your attic
TOP server?

Other team?

Thought not.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6797|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Merry Christmas to all;)

<my attempt to stop the madness>
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA

Todd_Angelo wrote:

How do you own? You have slightly better stats than me, and I in no way think I own all the time.

You may think his aren't great either but look a bit more closely, then use Statpadder.com to compare flag points.
Since when did the competition turn into sniper only? He simply stated, "find me with a k:d below .5 and you win!" Whoop-dee-doo, you know how hard it is to even suck that bad? Especially when you're a sniper away from all the action? I mean come on, I'd like to see this kid try some of the shit I try to pull off. I'm the kamikaze Anti-Tank who isn't afraid of jumping in front of a fully armored tank and taking it out. Hell, I don't think I ever even ended a round with a k:d >.5, he's obviously not trying to prove that he's that good. You're a below average player if you can get a k:d of 1. I think any decent player will end every round with a 1.25k:d. Double that, at least, in armor.

Seriously, I don't see why people think they're the fucking shit, then they go around saying "I'm sooooo good, that if you ever find me where I'm just completely awful and can't kill a single enemy for no reason at all, you win! But guess what! That'll never happen because I'm a below average player and still finish every round with a k:d above .5!!"
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6738|Honolulu, HI

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Since when did the competition turn into sniper only? He simply stated, "find me with a k:d below .5 and you win!" Whoop-dee-doo, you know how hard it is to even suck that bad? Especially when you're a sniper away from all the action? I mean come on, I'd like to see this kid try some of the shit I try to pull off. I'm the kamikaze Anti-Tank who isn't afraid of jumping in front of a fully armored tank and taking it out. Hell, I don't think I ever even ended a round with a k:d >.5, he's obviously not trying to prove that he's that good. You're a below average player if you can get a k:d of 1. I think any decent player will end every round with a 1.25k:d. Double that, at least, in armor.

Seriously, I don't see why people think they're the fucking shit, then they go around saying "I'm sooooo good, that if you ever find me where I'm just completely awful and can't kill a single enemy for no reason at all, you win! But guess what! That'll never happen because I'm a below average player and still finish every round with a k:d above .5!!"
Ever since this thread got bumped up by Nyte I've been keeping track of my K/D ratios per round.  I've played 65 rounds since then, and finished exactly 2 with a K/D ratio below 1.  Those were horrible, connection-problem-infested, lag-from-hell, 200-ping rounds that I saw through to the end just because I felt that leaving before they were over would be cheating somehow.  Keep in mind that for the entire duration of the 65 rounds, I didn't so much as fly or drive for a single moment.  Of 65 rounds entirely on foot, only 2 were worse than an even K/D.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, those two rounds were 5 kills to 6 deaths and 6 kills to 7 deaths.  The average K/D, in case you were wondering, was 2.47.  Never was I even close to being in danger of falling below 1:2.

The bottom line is you need to suck pretty hard AND have the worst connection on Earth to get caught with a K/D worse than 0.5, as long as you've been playing for a decent amount of time (as Nyte certainly has).  Hell, I'm by no means leet (though I do consider myself pretty good at infantry), and certainly (I'll admit it) Sniper is my worst kit, but even my sniper rifle K/D is quite a bit above 1.0.  So good luck with that...
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6636|Quebec city, Canada

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Me = Win

KiL
Nyte snipes people in a video game.. its true but you are on a video game forum so expect to see people talks about their game accomplishments...

Maybe that Nyte has sex with two women each night.. dont know.. (but I doubt so)

edit : bad word

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-12-21 17:15:31)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
That's why I added in the TK part.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard