Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON
Ok, so I'm getting pretty tired of owning these days so I'm here to start a bet.

If ANY of you can get a screenshot of me at the END of a round with < 0.5 KDR, I will personally bow down and cyber-kiss your ass and ridicule myself in every way possible.

... Oh, and I will also give away ONLINE CD keys for Call of Duty 2, FEAR, Serious Sam II, and Quake 4 as well.

Anyone willing to do it? Or too scared?

Update: In fact, I'm so confident that I'll even let you dickfaces try to TK me just for the awards.  I'll still win.

Update 2: I'll let you tools try and do the same thing in 2142 as well.  I'll still win.

Last edited by Nyte (2006-12-18 21:36:41)

Alpha as fuck.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6618|Cork, Ireland
You're getting pretty tired of owning?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
Why do you think I stopped playing?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

You're getting pretty tired of owning?
Which part of "I'm getting pretty tired of owning..." did you not understand?
Alpha as fuck.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
scared of what, lol. i added u to xfire.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
Try different maps instead of the ones you always play, try new servers , try to stay off of the pistol knife servers...
Tired indeed...

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-09-10 00:15:30)

Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska
wow what a fucking badass, yea im tried of owning. yea you ur pro at a video game good job, no go try real life and see how that works out for ya
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Everyone teamstack and rape him
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center

Dsp-CS- wrote:

wow what a fucking badass, yea im tried of owning. yea you ur pro at a video game good job, no go try real life and see how that works out for ya
Says someone who has trouble typing in his native tongue.
=365th= BarbWire
+2|6525
nyte.........ur a pub star
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6769|New York

Nyte wrote:

Ok, so I'm getting pretty tired of owning these days so I'm here to start a bet.

If ANY of you can get a screenshot of me at the END of a round with < 0.5 KDR, I will personally bow down and cyber-kiss your ass and ridicule myself in every way possible.

... Oh, and I will also give away ONLINE CD keys for Call of Duty 2, FEAR, Serious Sam II, and Quake 4 as well.

Update: In fact, I'm so confident that I'll even let you dickfaces try to TK me just for the awards.  I'll still win.
Pub All-Star.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

thats funny you say that, you know why? english is my second language, russian is my first, so there you feel better now? so what i made a few mistakes,i type fast and i dont look if i made a mistake so
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON
I like Dsp-CS-.
Alpha as fuck.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6769|New York

Dsp-CS- wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

thats funny you say that, you know why? english is my second language, russian is my first, so there you feel better now? so what i made a few mistakes,i type fast and i dont look if i made a mistake so
TMo needs some aloe for that burn..
RightInTheFace
+11|6644

Nyte wrote:

HMM
Try to play with f-35 against the J-10....
play more on choppers and planes...
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6651|Spokane, Washington

I would do this....but I REALLY don't want to put the effort into it.....you win.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
i started getting bored so I went and had a go at them choppers and solo-ing. fun suddenly came back
SEMPER
+4|6458
It probably would be more fun if u stayed off the 24/7 Karkand servers
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6647|United Kingdom
well if you come on my clan server some time, then i would like to have a sniper battle against you!

who knows i might even get you on my victim list

Here are details for server if you ever want to come on...

IP: 193.93.45.82:16567
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6558|The real world
You damn wel know that I would teabag teh living shit out of you, I dont play 1.4 anymore though
ReGmAn78
+16|6645|Alberta, Canada
Dude wtf u think ur 1337? there are shit loads of players better then you, but you dont play against them or even near there servers, ive been in game with you before and all you do is sneak attack people OHHHHH ur the owner, give me a break.

GG

P.S. come to my server you wont own anything but your game...
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

Nyte wrote:

2nd Place in the DMZ Sniper Competition with a 150+ ping.  Owned.
Celebrating mediocrity FTW.
Baglicka
+8|6439|Manitoba,Canada

Nyte wrote:

Chances are you didn't get laid this month or last . If your dead serious I will personally fly to were your at with 2 memmbers from this forum, who ever, and let you suck my cock.Maybe we can save it on fraps.

Last edited by Baglicka (2006-09-10 03:06:56)

Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6694|South Africa

Baglicka wrote:

Chances are you didn't get laid this month or last , sucks to be 13 ,fag
QFT
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Nyte wrote:

2nd Place in the DMZ Sniper Competition with a 150+ ping.  Owned.
Celebrating mediocrity FTW.
There was a sniper competition? Who came top?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard