_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6582|England

theDude5B wrote:

Where would all the SPAM about BF2 go if you are thinking of getting rid of the "Chatter" sections?

People will just start spamming all the other threads?
It all looks good, but I agree that maybe a chatter section should be added to the bf2 & 2142 sub headings.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6585
Go For It Chuy!
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6463|luton. uk
sounds good go for it
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Seemingly BF2-Chatter is the without a doubt biggest section, i would never cleen that out but rather refine it and make a chatter section for all the subforums, because all that chatter will appear as spam in the other sub`s and major derailment to any serious topic !

A sectioncleaning is about time since the forum is over a year old now and maybe delete all post`s older than 3 months as a refresh except in the featured posts section, might ask the authors of those to update them ?

Other than that your new heading looks promising and keep the BF2S.COM section
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX
I believe that there should be a Featured Posts section beneath both BF2 and BF2142. I am pretty certain that people will be posting stuff for both BF2 and BF2142 that are respective to each game. That way it's a bit more organized.

As for Mods and Expansions, they look good. If you feel compelled to add a Mod then you just add a subsection for another Mod. For now you might want to put an "Other" section under that area. Just so all other things can put someplace.

The rest looks good.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
General Feedback should have sub-topics.. Otherwise it will be so full, you post a thread and it'll go to page 2 immediately!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Mods dedicated to each section? Don't have them across the table.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6820|Delaware
I don't know chuy. I've been here for a long time and I'm quite used to seeing it the way it is now. I recommend staying this way, but it's your site.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
There should be a new members/FAQ section, where many of the sticky posts, rules, general questions, and general things the community is sick of hearing. New people could go there and hopefully answer the question themselves, or at least be easily directed to it. I think a FAQ would go a long way to reducing spam.

The rest looks good though.
DocZ
+13|6687|Belgium
please leve the junk drawer (not bf2 not bf2s) in.....  I read more and more intersting and funny topics there than anywhere else
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6706|NL
Just do it...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6768|Human Meat Shield
You should have general discussion in there.

And making me a mod...haha, just kidding.

Last edited by imdead (2006-09-10 08:25:22)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6529

I have no clue what that means but if everyone else likes it go for it
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

_The.Don_05 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Where would all the SPAM about BF2 go if you are thinking of getting rid of the "Chatter" sections?

People will just start spamming all the other threads?
It all looks good, but I agree that maybe a chatter section should be added to the bf2 & 2142 sub headings.
That would all go directly in Battlefield 2 forum (notice the "(o)" on it?)

You'll be able to post in that section, and should a mod determine, it will move to a lower subforum. Essentially, that becomes a catch-all for any BF2 post.

Spark wrote:

Set SOME kind of restriction/permissions system for the Debate forum. Please. I know this was in place before, and it would probably make it less retarded (in the average quality of posts) then it is now.
We had this, actually, at one point -- but it was a major pain in the ass to keep the list up-to-date.

ghettoperson wrote:

Can we still have the BF2s Servers forum? Organised the same, like it is now with the sub forums for each server?
As quoted, the bf2s section isn't going to change.

HW--CHOPPER wrote:

you forgot the prmm mod
Actually, it's just not listed. If enough posts get made about a certain mod in the general "Mods and Expansions" area there will be a subforum created for it.
X3M*Selkie
+13|6576|Belgium

~Smokey~ wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

Sounds nice, I would add a section specific to "Patches" in both BF2 and BF2142

chuy's sexy new list wrote:

Game News and Updates
QFE
1927(h)
I like the idea if a JUNK area. I only post rubbish, 99% of my posts are here.  A fitting Title.

Any chance of an over 18 area?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
sure, sounds good.
RedneckSloth
+12|6593|MI
Looks like a good setup.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
I still think there should be the BF2 - Chatter and BF2142 - Chatter..

But please Add a Video Section..
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
great idea do it asap!
Ronan_UK
+4|6542
Sounds nice, but I do like this set-up...
Cr4zyM3x1c4n
+5|6484
sounds good
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
Looks good to me.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

Organizey.
blademaster