LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6494|England
I've just been thinkin an i figured that when the game first came out the classes were equal...

Think about it..

Medics = instant heal

Assault = Big boom launcher

Support = No limit on nades.

Spec ops = Throwing c4

Snipers = claymores

Engineer = tanks

They all had somthing special about them an now its just medic an support that are good....stupid whiners!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
I still love the game. Fair and simple. Joint operations got balance by having all the classes and all the weapons on both sides EXACTLY the same. It was crap.

I like adapting.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85
Snipers have only gotten better, they were worse before, but yes I agree with you the class balance sucks now.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566
ur just saying 'I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO SKILL WHATSOEVA!'

if u think only medic and support are good...u suck

medic = dam good gun, heal, revive

assult = better gun, smoke/flashbang

Support = No limit on nades and good gun (PKM)

Spec ops = accurate as hell gun, c4

Snipers = L96A1 that can headshot someone from nort/south base/vill to arty asland on wake, claymores

Engineer = repair anything with wrench, AT mines to go BOOM!!!,powerful shotguns +MP7

AT = dao, huge and accurate enough rocket

all classes ARE STILL equal

if u cant take on any class with any other class....u just suck

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-09 09:07:53)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Snipers = L96A1 that can headshot someone from nort/south base/vill to arty asland on wake, claymores

Engineer = repair anything with wrench, AT mines to go BOOM!!!,powerful shotguns +MP7

Right on brother!
Flaming_Maniac

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Stop with the blue font, use something people can read without making them go blind.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6539

C4 isnt that useful against infantry anymore unless you set up like an ambush because theres no possible way you can throw it. it's more of a dropping motion now lol
LostFate
+95|6494|England

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Get some kind of brain it helps when joining a debate.

Any sniper gun can get a head shot you fool, aim at there head.

Assault gets exacly the same gun as Medic

any gun is accurate if you aim with it, and the AT rocket gos only where you aim it, its not accurate.

And if i suck so much i'd be happy for you an you clan if your in one to have a scrim with me an mine , ya know just to see who sucks..!
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566
this is the first time i decided to make a font a color so im not really sure what workjs...i just like the color blue
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566

LostFate wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

any gun is accurate if you aim with it, and the AT rocket gos only where you aim it, its not accurate.

And if i suck so much i'd be happy for you an you clan if your in one to have a scrim with me an mine , ya know just to see who sucks..!
have u tryed to headshot someone (and i dont mean hit someone with low health) with the M95 from north vill flag ro hill of south?

EDIT:sry for blue font but 24/7 wake island madness today mabye....im not sure what time (will be pacific standerd for US/canada) and when u see the =W= u'll know its me and use 'j'/'k' and tell me who it is....

i'll PM u for the time

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-09 09:13:56)

Chillin&killin
+27|6684|Manchester,England
thats green

oh and yeah i ave headshot someone with m95 at 300m

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-09-09 09:12:05)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
People should just play the game they enjoy. If they don't enjoy it. Sell it on eBay!
Flaming_Maniac

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

LostFate wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

have u tryed to headshot someone (and i dont mean hit someone with low health) with the M95 from north vill flag ro hill of south?
Yes, wondering if you have. I'm guessing you didn't play in the pre1.12 days, these classes aren't balanced. You can count the number of assault and engineer players on one hand usually.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Yes, wondering if you have. I'm guessing you didn't play in the pre1.12 days, these classes aren't balanced. You can count the number of assault and engineer players on one hand usually.
no i didnt play pre 1.12 but in my eye these classes are equal as they will get... and yes ive tryed to use M95 from 300m but its a hell of alot harder then L96/ atleast u get them less frequent
LostFate
+95|6494|England

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

no i didnt play pre 1.12 but in my eye these classes are equal as they will get... and yes ive tryed to use M95 from 300m but its a hell of alot harder then L96/ atleast u get them less frequent
If you did'nt play pre 1.12 then why did you even post? you did'nt know how balanced they were.

Last edited by LostFate (2006-09-09 09:18:49)

Chillin&killin
the grenade launchers were fine as they were now their all weird the f2000 gl seems to stop in mid air

1.12 was the best

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-09-09 09:18:58)

Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6508

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

if u cant take on any class with any other class....u just suck
The entire point of the game is that diffent kits are good at different things. If I go up against a sniper while playing engineer from 300 metres away, I'm going to lose. I should lose. That's the entire point of the game.

Personal skill has nothing to do with it.

Last edited by Noop-Ni (2006-09-09 09:20:13)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566

LostFate wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If you did'nt play pre 1.12 then why did you even post? you did'nt know how balanced they were.
because ive seen ppl play on pre 1.12 and i watched them play.....then i started to play and i didnt see much difference
-MIKI3.
+70|6653|The Netherlands
all classes are still pretty equal exept: medic way too overpowerd and assault just sucks no reason too use that kit...
Chillin&killin

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

LostFate wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

because ive seen ppl play on pre 1.12 and i watched them play.....then i started to play and i didnt see much difference
trust me it was a whole lot different then the whiners got there way so 1.2 was made then 1.21..1.22...1.3...1.4 all because people moaned
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566
what ever....i still see somewhat of a balance.....to me....balance means that if u got any skill whatsoever... then u should be able to take on a kit wtih any other kit

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-09 09:27:51)

eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
Um, have you seen claymores lately?
...and engineer, spec ops, and assault still own if you are good at ground pounding
Chillin&killin
no blance is all kits and vehicles are the same..

example all assaults by default have grenade launcher...all supports carry lmg's all tanks do same damage have same life.

balance is making sure all armies have the same weapons and the same ammunition.. all AT's have same ammount of rockets and tanks carry 40 shells and reload at same time thats balance.

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-09-09 09:29:01)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566
what about claymores
Flaming_Maniac

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

what ever....i still see somewhat of a balance.....to me....balance means that if u got any skill whatsoever... then u should be able to take on a kit wtih any other kit
No, that isn't balance, an engineer should not be able to take a sniper at over 150m, and a sniper should not be able to take an engie within 10m.

And stop with the colors, you still fail at other people being able to read it, figure it out on your own time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard